India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deadtrap

Country flag
So till now we have had 8 casualties at or near LoC in a short span. 6 army men and 2 BSF.

Country flag
This I will say....if I continue to hear unsubstantiated news like we killed 100 in Pakistan in retaliation for our 5 killed just like we claimed 40 killed due to skirmish along Tibet border, then I am going to tell you I am going to lose confidence in our ability to defend ourselves. I have been shouting for long that our deterrence against Porki Army is not working and this is proof. Whatever IA is doing , it is not deterring porkies enough. Sadly, we are just unable to establish deterrence. Is this due to a technology gap or lack of money to build fortified shelters or acquire weapons that can rain down deadly fire upon the enemies? Is it our lame ass foreign policies of not being to get Pakis blacklisted in FATF? What is it? Sometimes I just don’t understand our war strategy against the Pakis, who just have a $7-8 billion budget and , as seen in Balochistan, are poorly equipped and die by the dozens in the hands of rag tag BLA militia. Disappointed and a bit angry that we are not Able to enforce deterrence.

shade

Country flag
This I will say....if I continue to hear unsubstantiated news like we killed 100 in Pakistan in retaliation for our 5 killed just like we claimed 40 killed due to skirmish along Tibet border, then I am going to tell you I am going to lose confidence in our ability to defend ourselves. I have been shouting for long that our deterrence against Porki Army is not working and this is proof. Whatever IA is doing , it is not deterring porkies enough. Sadly, we are just unable to establish deterrence. Is this due to a technology gap or lack of money to build fortified shelters or acquire weapons that can rain down deadly fire upon the enemies? Is it our lame ass foreign policies of not being to get Pakis blacklisted in FATF? What is it? Sometimes I just don’t understand our war strategy against the Pakis, who just have a $7-8 billion budget and , as seen in Balochistan, are poorly equipped and die by the dozens in the hands of rag tag BLA militia. Disappointed and a bit angry that we are not Able to enforce deterrence.
LOC fireworks are usual aur Paki to pagal kutte hai, katke hi rahenge, you throw rocks at them every time though, thing is kutto ko jannat jane ka junoon hai 72 hoor ke paas, so inshallah this all continues ad infititum till one day in the future Islamabad is flattened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles