India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Why did the atlantique aircraft not respond and proceed to move in zig Zag pattern after entering our airspace.
I feel it was deliberately targeted by IAF to give PAF a message that we are gentlemen against gentlemen and bastards against bastards, PAF has shot down many Indian aircraft for no reason against International laws so might be a revenge.

Country flag
Other than sniper shots, how exactly do we suffer casualties in LoC? I mean our posts would be hardened structure. And both shelling and artillery fire is directed from the safety of cover. Are the Pakis using some Chinese WLR or sat images to precise target personnel location? I don’t think personnel are getting killed assault rifle style in close combats. I see that we are beginning to suffer higher casualties suddenly at the LoC and I wonder if our intelligence has missed something here, like the porki scums have secretly dug tunnels etc. Or, was it a sniper that got the jawan?

Indrajit

Country flag
I feel it was deliberately targeted by IAF to give PAF a message that we are gentlemen against gentlemen and bastards against bastards, PAF has shot down many Indian aircraft for no reason against International laws so might be a revenge.
Yes, deliberately targeted but to avenge the cold blooded murder of Squadron Leader Ajay Ahuja who was killed at close range after he bailed out from his Mig21 during the Kargil conflict. The army avenged Captain. Kalia’s death and the IAF, Sqd.Ldr. Ahuja’s.

NAMICA

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
How can these fuckers inflict us losses ..
Om shanti to our bravehearts ..
Light up the fucking LOC now ..non stop firing karo ..gaand tod do Porkistanio kee..
That's weird compared to last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles