India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indrajit

Country flag
But it must also be acknowledged that pakis know how to charm people who think are important and useful to them.
Not a surprise there. The Pakistanis love to think they are successors to the Mughals, they are....of the Tawaif culture..without the class, the music or the tehzeeb. They are the ones who named a think tank as RANDI, no surprises there.

garg_bharat

Country flag
Not a surprise there. The Pakistanis love to think they are successors to the Mughals, they are....of the Tawaif culture..without the class, the music or the tehzeeb. They are the ones who named a think tank as RANDI, no surprises there.
The mughal were cross breed of Mongol and Turkic people. Both have no notable music. Music both vocal and instrument is from Bharat.

We need to resurrect our own warrior culture. We will get plenty of soldiers if we try. First generation soldiers will not be very good but quality always improves with successive generations.

Lancer

Bana
Country flag
Never should these bastards be ever forgiven, they like any other who wages war against the government of India should be subjected to the punishment equally i.e punished by death or imprisonment for life.
I'd reel all of them family into the gallows!
Death penalty for the terrorist, life sentences for every adult in the family who were accessories to this crime/coverup - especially that bomb factory in a beekeeper suit, demolish the home, and hand over the 4 kids to the Gvt so they can be raised/indoctrinated properly.

Last edited:

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
I mean why would the Porki Army overthrow him? I mean he is such a useful puppet and also he is a “loyal” and “obedient” pet dog who will do anything and everything the Pork Army wants and tell him to do. Ovethrowing him will only lead to Destabilization of Terroristan which will be bad news for the Islamist Terrorist agenda of the Pork Army against India and also there mini “fauji” business empire and Corner plots. Ultimately Imrand is just a figurehead, him completing or not completing his term doesn’t really matter because the ultimate power always rests with the Pork Army. Successfully Completing a term in office matter’s only in a True Democracy not in a Islamofascist Terrorist funding state like Porkistan.

Last edited:

Concard

Country flag

Shashank Nayak

Country flag

Good news for Pakistani Navy
Pakistan will use Jinn power from Sheikh Rasheed's fa*ts... to power its AIP module..:rotfl:

cereal killer

Country flag
I mean why would the Porki Army overthrow him? I mean he is such a useful puppet and also he is a “loyal” and “obedient” pet dog who will do anything and everything the Pork Army wants and tell him to do. Ovethrowing him will only lead to Destabilization of Terroristan which will be bad news for the Islamist Terrorist agenda of the Pork Army against India and also there mini “fauji” business empire and Corner plots. Ultimately Imrand is just a figurehead, him completing or not completing his term doesn’t really matter because the ultimate power always rests with the Pork Army. Successfully Completing a term in office matter’s only in a True Democracy not in a Islamofascist Terrorist funding state like Porkistan.
Imran has been quite useful for Pakistan after what happened with Sharif. Paki Army has sucked the juice out of his popularity & used him as puppet to run things. Now there is high possibility the next puppet they'll chose is likely going to be Shahid Afridi. This how actually things work in Pakistan.

Waanar

Country flag
The problem is not that Paki Jernails won't sell their mother for the right price.. the problem is that they will sell their mother to anyone but India.. 😣
Your words have wisdom seldom seen when talking of sale of mothers.
I, too, have wondered if India could grease some Pakihands to make certain sectors easier to capture or take over, good sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles