India Pakistan conflict along LoC and counter terrorist operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
Dear sir, i hope you know that rawalpindi is named after the great Rajput warrior Bappa Rawal and by calling it such a name we are doing a disservice to a Great warrior who worked very hard to protect Dharma!
I am very sorry if I hurt your feelings bro. I didn’t know about meaning behind name of the city. I hope you can forgive me. I thought the pakis renamed city after partition to reflect there Jihadi Islamist ideology and also the city houses the Cowardly Terrorist porki army’s GHQ which itself is a great disrespect to the Great Dharmic Warrior King Bappa Rawal.

Last edited:

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
Lahore is named after Luv/Lava, son of lord RAM.
The city has almost no Hindus or Sikhs left in it anymore. It is full of Paki Terrorists with thousands of Madrasas training future Paki and Kashmiri Islamic Terrorists. I am not trying to deflect from the fact that it is named Lord Ram’s son Luv but it is a military target. Hypothetically if there is a nuclear exchange the city of Lahore itself or its surrounding areas might be targeted by the Indian Armed Forces unless India is able to secure it which can be too costly on manpower and can be a drain on resources. I am very sorry if I hurt your feelings and I hope you can forgive me.

Rohan Naik

Country flag
The city has almost no Hindus or Sikhs left in it anymore. It is full of Paki Terrorists with thousands of Madrasas training future Paki and Kashmiri Islamic Terrorists. I am not trying to deflect from the fact that it is named Lord Ram’s son Luv but it is a military target. Hypothetically if there is a nuclear exchange the city of Lahore itself or its surrounding areas might be targeted by the Indian Armed Forces unless India is able to secure it which can be too costly on manpower and can be a drain on resources. I am very sorry if I hurt your feelings and I hope you can forgive me.
We are reaping what our forefathers grew. If we were united we would have not let invaders succeed and hence would not be living in our own area's denial. See, Kashmir has Sage Kashyap named after, Jammu is dated/conneted to Jamvant from Ramayana. I strongly feel we as a minority community of the world should have values very much alike what Israel lives. Otherwise our existence s seriously under threat and full possibility will be shrunk to the size of Maldives.

Sridhar_TN

Country flag
alhamdulilah atmi takat Pakistan ke pas isa atmi hatyar hai so chota aur sirf kafirron to maar sakta hai.

This changes everything. I think it’s due to the incredible pace of advancements in nano technology by Pakistan that this is possible. India highly underestimated Pakistan this time. I think the nano particles once released will target the DNA sequence of only non Muslims. Most likely it would have been programmed to exclude Arab dna, as you know, all Muslims are Arabs right. Which is what they keep saying. So essentially all the non Arabs will be targeted.
India is lagging behind Pakistan so much in nano tech, that India has no counter for these smart tactical kafir super-missiles.

airtel

Country flag
Isis Module Terrorist Abu Yusuf Family In Balrampur Speaks About His Involvement In Activities – The family knew about Yusuf’s terrorist activities, now asking for forgiveness

Amar Ujala Network, Balrampur, Updated Sun, 23 Aug 2020 12:41 PM IST

Shocking revelations about Abu Yusuf, a terrorist arrested on Saturday, are coming to light in Delhi. As the police investigation is proceeding, new information about Abu Yusuf is being received by the police. Till late Saturday night, police had investigated his house in Balrampur. After this, the police investigation continued on Sunday. Now Yusuf’s family has also admitted that he was involved in offensive activities for the last two years. He had very little interaction with anyone from home or village.

IMG_20200823_133451.jpg

Last edited:

Rohan Naik

Country flag
Isis Module Terrorist Abu Yusuf Family In Balrampur Speaks About His Involvement In Activities – The family knew about Yusuf’s terrorist activities, now asking for forgiveness

Amar Ujala Network, Balrampur, Updated Sun, 23 Aug 2020 12:41 PM IST

Shocking revelations about Abu Yusuf, a terrorist arrested on Saturday, are coming to light in Delhi. As the police investigation is proceeding, new information about Abu Yusuf is being received by the police. Till late Saturday night, police had investigated his house in Balrampur. After this, the police investigation continued on Sunday. Now Yusuf’s family has also admitted that he was involved in offensive activities for the last two years. He had very little interaction with anyone from home or village.

View attachment 57005

Screenshot_20200823_175438.jpg

airtel

Country flag
Here we go again🙄Do they really believe people are that dumb to think they are this naïve?
Yes ; his brother said that he didn't kill anyone yet so maybe forgive him ?
Similar feelings by his father and wife .

His family members actually tried to destroy the evidence .

They are demanding " mafi" as of he did some minor mischief .

Last edited:

Adrian Corvus

Country flag
Yes ; his brother said that he didn't kill anyone yet so maybe forgive him ?
Similar feelings by his father and wife .

His family members actually tried to destroy the evidence .

Never should these bastards be ever forgiven, they like any other who wages war against the government of India should be subjected to the punishment equally i.e punished by death or imprisonment for life.
I'd reel all of them family into the gallows!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles