India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
In the coming month, there might be a big push from Pakistan for infiltrating terrorists in Kashmir before the snow settles, blessed by Uncle Sam for teaching disobedient India a lesson. We might see some BAT attacks at minimum or even Uri-style raids at max.

The sauce is a sudden increase in surveillance and ELINT flights, among other things.

jai jaganath

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
In the coming month, there might be a big push from Pakistan for infiltrating terrorists in Kashmir before the snow settles, blessed by Uncle Sam for teaching disobedient India a lesson. We might see some BAT attacks at minimum or even Uri-style raids at max.

The sauce is a sudden increase in surveillance and ELINT flights, among other things.
What would be our response this time

Knowitall

Well I don't know how many of u guys know majority of KP's /Hindus employed in valley have come back to Jammu. Government is giving them salaries so far but have been told to not go back for now.
From the few ground sources i have there was indeed some talks about arming the KP's to protect themselves and this was passed on to the local administration which seemed to be quite aghast on how such a policy could even be considered..

Rest is history as most of them are stuck are in smack middle of townships with no safe zones whatsoever.

Other major issue is that the colonies being built are not massive townships sized projects but rather small scale apartments peppered around an area. This causes a lot of issues as there is no proper way of organizing anything due to lack of number's.

Knowitall

Such a pathatic state of stairs ,no Hindu should go to Kashmir if they don’t have firearms.
In 2000 there were knife attacks in Uighur area of china and what happens after is history known to all soon all .
State can do wonder but ours is pathetic and not made for our safety and interest.
While i agree that Hindus need to hold on and continue to flood the valley in numbers i feel that such pointless deaths can be avoided if proper arms fan be provided to the settlers.

fooLIam

While i agree that Hindus need to hold on and continue to flood the valley in numbers i feel that such pointless deaths can be avoided if proper arms fan be provided to the settlers.
This policy will work but it must be state backed. Hindus themself are idiots with no sense of unity, survival, danger. even in goverment case many things nowadays is outsourced hence you have contractors providing local “jihadi” in form of driver ,cook , domestic help etc which have chances to be deadly . It’s shit show really that’s how nation must not works.

In china and in many countries there is policy of collective punishmentment when it’s comes to nation building its works wonder.

cereal killer

Country flag
From the few ground sources i have there was indeed some talks about arming the KP's to protect themselves and this was passed on to the local administration which seemed to be quite aghast on how such a policy could even be considered..

Rest is history as most of them are stuck are in smack middle of townships with no safe zones whatsoever.

Other major issue is that the colonies being built are not massive townships sized projects but rather small scale apartments peppered around an area. This causes a lot of issues as there is no proper way of organizing anything due to lack of number's.
Well this government is more concerned about its good PR & projection that everything is safe in Kashmir. That's why media outlets didn't report government supported exodus of Hindus from their jobs in Kashmir. KP/KH have enough incentives in the form of salaries that they will be getting in the safe zones of Jammu. That's a win win situation for both parties.
Arming KP's is not happening was clear from the get go. Although I am hearing about resurgance of VDC in hilly Doda Kishtwar & Ramban areas. So that's something. Kashmir has pretty much gone worse with every week.

Bharatiya

Country flag
Nobody intends to squarely defeat us... just humiliate & Shake enough to remove assertive & ambitious Modi from power... by turning the public opinion against him through a debacle in the battlefield which can't be covered up by PR

& Modi is fully responsible... he has bought it on himself by hijacking all decision making powers of MoD in PMO... most procurements that have happened in past 8 yrs are piecemeal.

(Remember all those satellite imagery pouring after Galwan by western journalists. Who was funding them to buy those $25000 worth pics? USA)

2 critical areas where we have seen shameless procurement delays in past 2 decades are Submarines & Fighter jets... & it has been in critical state since then.

Next yr when the borders heat up & it will heat up(100% guaranteed)... When both China & Pak move in to give a taste to Modi to mould Indian public opinion against the BJP govt in a bid to dethrone them from power in 2024... US, PAK & CHINA will be on same page(looks like it)

We have 6-9 months to prepare... & we can't add big items in this time period.

The IAF with its 27 squadrons would be reduced to ensuring that our Ground based forces / installations don't get carpet bombed.

You people might have witnessed in last 1 yr of purchase of hundreds of loitering munitions from different manufacturers, ATGMs... all that happening to fill few holes & create alternative capabilities.

I don't know how... but a blow would come next yr.

In 2019 the Chinese outsourced that Job to Pakis... who almost did it with Pulwama & swift retort... PR & faith saved Modi.

This time Chinese will enter the fray... so Chinese & Pakis externally... & US with its NGO's internally are on line to ouster Modi.

Hope atleast all the small arms are stocked in numbers ex: Sniper rifles, MANPADS, SDRs for ground troops, guided shells etc.

I see the same script getting repeated...

A pulwama like attack... (what would be different? Trump isn't in white house) It would be followed by diplomatic pressure from US & Military pressure from China to force us not to retaliate like the Pre-2014 days...

& if we do... both China & Pak drawing us in a war... & US pulling its hands bcoz of our irresponsible behavior.
(Certain astrologers have also said that India will face problems in procuring military equipment in 2023... for this I couldn't draw any other scenario)

Everyone needs a Subservient India... which is only known for being a big Market... nothing more.

(Before laughing on my post... come with a convincing counter to it)
Too much blackpilling. This is one of the problems Indian psyche needs to get rid of. Modi has a problem ahead of him, yes. A big one indeed. But he knows it better than you or me. There would also be experts and think tanks dedicated for this very issue.

They're going to try their best to overcome this problem as long as they're sane.

If BJP wins, then our safety in this world will increase substantially once our economy reaches No.3 by 2029.

If BJP loses, then this century might really be done for.

Unless you can contribute to this, don't worry about it. Chill. Do your job. This thread is just too blackpilled. Have some faith. You'll never win if you believe you're going to lose.

cereal killer

Country flag
Too much blackpilling. This is one of the problems Indian psyche needs to get rid of. Modi has a problem ahead of him, yes. A big one indeed. But he knows it better than you or me. There would also be experts and think tanks dedicated for this very issue.

They're going to try their best to overcome this problem as long as they're sane.

If BJP wins, then our safety in this world will increase substantially once our economy reaches No.3 by 2029.

If BJP loses, then this century might really be done for.

Unless you can contribute to this, don't worry about it. Chill. Do your job. This thread is just too blackpilled. Have some faith. You'll never win if you believe you're going to lose.
Lol Modi has big fat low IQ... He is probably worse than many here on DFI. Indian policymaking doesn't rest on Modi. Remember he too started aman ki Asha tamasha with Paxtan... Within days we got Pathankot terror attack. Then ISI agents were invited lmfao.. I vividly remember Kapil Mishra ripping Modi apart in streets of Delhi after than fiasco.
That probably was the grand signal to Maulana that Foreign policy is not cut for him.
We got Doval & Jaishankar Type people doing their job for us. Lol at overrating Maulana.

Hari Sud

Country flag
Lol Modi has big fat low IQ... He is probably worse than many here on DFI. Indian policymaking doesn't rest on Modi. Remember he too started aman ki Asha tamasha with Paxtan... Within days we got Pathankot terror attack. Then ISI agents were invited lmfao.. I vividly remember Kapil Mishra ripping Modi apart in streets of Delhi after than fiasco.
That probably was the grand signal to Maulana that Foreign policy is not cut for him.
We got Doval & Jaishankar Type people doing their job for us. Lol at overrating Maulana.
‘Nonsense. Who is paying you to write this BS.

iNorthernerOn9

Country flag

All signs & symptoms now visible... Attacks on KP's intensifying & Bajwa visiting LOC... (right after US Ambassador visited POK)... Today is October 15th & Snowfall closes it all mostly by Nov 15th.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
And this murder was financed by my fellow dhimmis who spent billions of rupees in a shithole called Trashmir.

This is not a India-Pakistan ideological battle going on for 75 years, its a civilisational battle between Dharma and Adharma, unless you wipe out the killer, his entire family, and those who come out in support of him this will continue to happen. Stop caring about what jihadi countries of OIC are going to do and give them a taste of their own medicine because chuslims will never civilise. Kashmiri Hindus are not killed in Kashmir because they trouble muslims or commits violence against them but because they’re polytheistic idol worshipping kuffars.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles