India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

kaboom

Country flag
Actually there was 2 parallel C17s airborne & enroute to Rawalpindi, but for some reason when it reached pak northern airspace one was diverted and other was encircling about an hour and diverted back to its airbase, so wierd and suspicious air movement. It came to airdrop something. There is no Notam in place why both aircrafts diverted remains unknown
If they were circling for about an hour then what i think might be right . But then again why would they need two C17s for that job , one would be enough .
Also pak does not has the aukaat to hold and then divert USAF if they really want to land there .
I think they did it deliberately or the aircraft were not C17 rather some ISR aircraft and they are masking them with C17s that are very usually used for transport of hardware to not draw attention .

Austin316

Country flag
If they were circling for about an hour then what i think might be right . But then again why would they need two C17s for that job , one would be enough .
Also pak does not has the aukaat to hold and then divert USAF if they really want to land there .
I think they did it deliberately or the aircraft were not C17 rather some ISR aircraft and they are masking them with C17s that are very usually used for transport of hardware to not draw attention .
So you are suspecting that US sent ISR aircrafts to snoop on us and monitor the LOC situation?

mokoman

Country flag
Actually there was 2 parallel C17s airborne & enroute to Rawalpindi, but for some reason when it reached pak northern airspace one was diverted and other was encircling about an hour and diverted back to its airbase, so wierd and suspicious air movement. It came to airdrop something. There is no Notam in place why both aircrafts diverted remains unknown
which aircrafts ?

mokoman

Country flag

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
what's wrong with these c17s
If i use all my mental gymnastics
maybe some clandestine ops is going on in afg , and the C17s are working as their C&C center.

I know for sure that this method is used but idk what they have left to do in afg or neighborhood .
Must have seen something on the Indian side of the IB that must have scared them away?!?
I dig a bit deep, few things -
  • Both C17s landed at Islamabad/Rawalpindi, none of them were diverted as you folks were assuming. The ADSB were switched off on the landing path (not uncommon for military a/cs).

• No, they are not for ISR/snooping. Stop your Tom Clancy fantasies. Its a cargo aircraft, it is carrying something.

• Both of these C17s have made multiple sorties to Pakistan from Qatar in the last week, which is definitely eyebrow-raising if not suspicious.

Now, Pakistan does have US operatives & equipments. It is not uncommon for US to send/bring equipment/men from Pakistan. It doesn't necessarily mean US is plotting something against us.

Austin316

Country flag
I dig a bit deep, few things -
  • Both C17s landed at Islamabad/Rawalpindi, none of them were diverted as you folks were assuming. The ADSB were switched off on the landing path (not uncommon for military a/cs).

• No, they are not for ISR/snooping. Stop your Tom Clancy fantasies. Its a cargo aircraft, it is carrying something.

• Both of these C17s have made multiple sorties to Pakistan from Qatar in the last week, which is definitely eyebrow-raising if not suspicious.

Now, Pakistan does have US operatives & equipments. It is not uncommon for US to send/bring equipment/men from Pakistan. It doesn't necessarily mean US is plotting something against us.
One of the aircraft (Moose99) did not land, whereas the other one Moose89 ADS-B switched off when it was about 200km away from landing site, it was detected almost 2 hours later at the same spot. Even if we assume it has landed, turnaround time was too short, couldn't have unloaded anything in short period

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
One of the aircraft (Moose99) did not land, whereas the other one Moose89 ADS-B switched off about 200km from landing site, it was detected almost 2 hours later at the same spot. Even if we assume it has landed, turnaround time was too short, couldn't have unloaded anything in short period
MOOSE99 did land, ADSB track was lost at 12:53 PM at the landing approach of Benazir Bhutto Airport, and re-appeard climbing at 2:46 PM. Ample time to land, re-fuel, pick up/drop some persons (if not equipment) and take off.

Same for MOOSE89, lost ADSB track at 9:56 AM and re-appeard at 12:51 PM. I don't see any anomaly here.

mokoman

Country flag
One of the aircraft (Moose99) did not land, whereas the other one Moose89 ADS-B switched off when it was about 200km away from landing site, it was detected almost 2 hours later at the same spot. Even if we assume it has landed, turnaround time was too short, couldn't have unloaded anything in short period
possible that track looks like that due to gps jamming/spoofing from indian side .

it shifts reported aircraft position away from actual site.

never seen jamming this far but could be it.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles