India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

shade

Country flag
Or perhaps that are getting more confident in their capabilities and hence we see an increase attacks
Could also be a trick to do something on the scale of Pulwama to force GoI to respond and then have a redo of the Abhinandan episode.

Why?

Because the average Paki is magan in Imrand-bhakti, and hates the Faujeets, public sentiment is totally against the Marshall Race and their pets Billo Rani and Sharifs.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Or perhaps that are getting more confident in their capabilities and hence we see an increase attacks
my reply was specifically tailored to @Kumaoni , he is a habitual offender when it comes to talking up the deeds of enemy. every two weeks, the chap goes on a cycle, this time i am cutting it off at the beginning.

that was me being polite to him.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
PAFF had also threatened suicide bombings 1-2 years ago, they also claim (or try to) the deaths of our soldiers in "accidents and suicides" as their own kills but they don't give any evidence. Sure they're a menace but their aim is always to hurt the sentiments of the average citizen through propaganda thats the main objectives of those videos. Only a few dozen/hundred people even view their stuff even before the ban here. They aren't necessarily going to do whatever they say, but they'll continue to attack lone, off-guard and vulnerable jawans. And also make bold claims for the same, propaganda.

Kumaoni

my reply was specifically tailored to @Kumaoni , he is a habitual offender when it comes to talking up the deeds of enemy. every two weeks, the chap goes on a cycle, this time i am cutting it off at the beginning.

that was me being polite to him.
I’m not going on any cycle here. The results on the battlefield are speaking for themselves

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
GOI doesn't react by changing the LOC.

this is never gonna happen .

better we end the indus water treaty silently , make canals/tunnels , talk peace and tranquality / sweet exchange then divert everything .
PAFF is LeT. Just use the original terrorists name - LeT. India has to takeout the heads of all LeT and their ISI handlers within Pakistan. There is no choice now. Also salami slicing into POK is a must for every attack. But options are still limited for us. We can only power project massively after attaining much higher national power I.e. GDP of at least $6-7 trillion, preferably $10 trillion.

another_armchair

Country flag

Terrorists shot dead a worker from Punjab while another sustained injuries in the Habba Kadal area of the city(Srinagar) on Wednesday, officials said in Srinagar.

Amritpal Singh, a resident of Amritsar, was shot by the terrorists from point blank range with AK rifle at Shalla Kadal locality in Habba Kadal around 7 pm, the officials said.

They said Singh died on the spot while another non-local worker identified as Rohit, aged 25, sustained injuries in the incident.

Rohit also hails from Amritsar. He was hit by the bullets in the abdomen and is undergoing treatment at SMHS hospital.

The police have taken cognisance of the incident and cordoned off the area to track down the assailants.

This is the first attack by terrorists on a non-local in Kashmir this year.

Last year, the terrorists carried out several attacks on non-local workers in valley including in Anantnag and Shopian districts.

InfraMaxxer

Country flag

shade

Country flag

Terrorists shot dead a worker from Punjab while another sustained injuries in the Habba Kadal area of the city(Srinagar) on Wednesday, officials said in Srinagar.

Amritpal Singh, a resident of Amritsar, was shot by the terrorists from point blank range with AK rifle at Shalla Kadal locality in Habba Kadal around 7 pm, the officials said.

They said Singh died on the spot while another non-local worker identified as Rohit, aged 25, sustained injuries in the incident.

Rohit also hails from Amritsar. He was hit by the bullets in the abdomen and is undergoing treatment at SMHS hospital.

The police have taken cognisance of the incident and cordoned off the area to track down the assailants.

This is the first attack by terrorists on a non-local in Kashmir this year.

Last year, the terrorists carried out several attacks on non-local workers in valley including in Anantnag and Shopian districts.
So now langar sewa will be cancelled?

View attachment 239808
View attachment 239809

1707321072710.png

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles