India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

jai jaganath

Country flag
why are you asking questions based on some random X handle with garbled text and why do you expect to get an answer to it here?
I asked coz I had different opinion and regarding this account I know it's genuine
But yes text is bad
Anyways I will take care of it
Rather I would directly ask
And the presence of paff pigs has been confirmed by few other accounts but as I got this recently I posted it
Even it seems the ops carried out by army has seen some success which isn't coming into main stream media

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag
Today is the 14th of February, for most around the world outside of India, 14th of February is simply Valentine's day but for Indians like us, it is the day of sorrow for the people of Bharat.

Today marks 5 years since the Pulwama attacks where we lost 40 bravehearts to terrorism.

107653542.jpg

A little background on the incident: On February 14, 2019, a suicide bomber targeted a CRPF convoy in Pulwama, resulting in the tragic loss of 40 brave personnel. In response, the IAF conducted airstrikes on a Jaish-e-Mohammed camp in Balakot, Pakistan

Never forget!
Never forgive!
Always remember their sacrifice!
JAI HIND VANDEMATRAM! 🇮🇳

May the souls of these brave Personal rest in peace! 🙏🏻

Bharat humesha athankwadh ke khilaf mai rahega aur har athankwadhi hamle ka hum Jawab, Ghar mai ghuskar denge.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Today is the 14th of February, for most around the world outside of India, 14th of February is simply Valentine's day but for Indians like us, it is the day of sorrow for the people of Bharat.

Today marks 5 years since the Pulwama attacks where we lost 40 bravehearts to terrorism.

View attachment 240644

A little background on the incident: On February 14, 2019, a suicide bomber targeted a CRPF convoy in Pulwama, resulting in the tragic loss of 40 brave personnel. In response, the IAF conducted airstrikes on a Jaish-e-Mohammed camp in Balakot, Pakistan

Never forget!
Never forgive!
Always remember their sacrifice!
JAI HIND VANDEMATRAM! 🇮🇳

May the souls of these brave Personal rest in peace! 🙏🏻

Bharat humesha athankwadh ke khilaf mai rahega aur har athankwadhi hamle ka hum Jawab, Ghar mai ghuskar denge.
This will always be a painful reminder that without brute force, terror groups will continue targeting our personnel.

Investors or not, the government must remember that every attack has to be responded to with double the force. Investors will come and go, national security will stay. If anything, investors will be drawn to India more once our nation is fully sanitized of terrorism.

The lives of our jawans, our brothers in arms cannot be at the mere risk of someone putting color-printed pieces of paper into our economy.

If our retaliation against terrorism means that they pull their investments out, then so be it. They should never be allowed to invest or benefit from Indian markets again.