India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
View attachment 225211

Chinkis have, what I call, aerial scooters.
The effectiveness of these weapons needs to be reassessed again in terms of the Indian context.
Pretty useless in a full-scale war. they can be used to airdrop some special forces behind enemy lines covertly, but in an all-out frontal attack, they'd be fried before touching the ground by AA gunfire.

How does that help when you need to double the altitude to cross the Himalayas?
They would be supplied to terrorists in Pakistan who can easily fly over the plains of Punjab and Rajasthan. These aerial scooters have a small radar signature and won't get locked by our SAMs. They can be an effective way to drop terrorists inside remote areas of our border.

If any of you have visited the Rann of Kutch or the borders beyond Jaisalmer, you would know what I am talking about.

Pakis will be able to use them quite effectively if they manage to get their country in reasonable order. They don't mind getting 72'd en masse since that is their goal.

The only effective means to stop that from happening is:

a) A comprehensive, blanket response of a full-scale military war against Pakistan
b) Arming Vietnam & Philippines and literally any non-state actor with weapons that can hit China's Pearl River Delta (economic lifeline) region causing irreparable damage.

mokoman

Country flag
I doubt Manpads can target para gliders.
military graduation ceremony , cadets+families got attacked by drone bomb .

This...just seems massively unstable. A literal fart could throw the whole thing out of balance unless both the men at the sides fart at the same time in exactly opposite directions.

Can you share that video?
similar thing at 15000 ft . chinese were claiming this thing took part in a military exercise in tibet , no idea if its true. they come up with some crazy weird shit.

Sanglamorre

Country flag
saw a video of these scooters flying at 15k feet.
I doubt this massively. Going by the rotor wing span and the relatively small engine, it isn't carrying more than 2 people at the very absolute maximum. It not going to be able to carry much weight, if at all.

I don't even think the thing has enough thrust, nor can it go any amount of distance considering the amount of fuel it'll need to power that rotor.

This one, we don't have to worry about.

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
Aa jao

Behenkelavdo

Again, thank god for nature.

The terrain for any attack from west or north is absolutely no go.
Even if they get in, it won't be easy.

Mumbai like attack is possible
but I suspect any attack like that would probably result in Pakis getting more than what they bargained for.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles