India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

Jimih

Country flag
Hm someone in porkistan wants to divert attention away if ling march creates some chaos
Nah, It's more related to today's date i.e. 27th October.

Poor Pakistanis protested on this day against India for the first time in the year of 1947 against the Accession of Kashmir to India. They call it as a "Black Day".

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Nah, It's more related to today's date i.e. 27th October.

Poor Pakistanis protested on this day against India for the first time in the year of 1947 against the Accession of Kashmir to India. They call it as a "Black Day".
Fuck the Pakistani army
I laying along the nehr road with a Punjabi company. With my comrades on my left and on my right , and a clip of ammunition for my insas .

JBH22

Sadly the writings on the Wall. Russia will be a spent and useless entity for the next 2-3 decades atleast. They will now have to hitch themselves to the Chinese for any political relevance.

India is only going to see every single transaction with Russia on a case by case opportunistic basis. There is no "securing" out energy needs via then.
I've been reading this shit since late 90s. If this nation came back post collapse ussr within less than 25years it speaks volume about the resolve of this people. Don't go by chappy and shoddy western journals

sorcerer

Country flag

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles