India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

Knowitall

No tears from Viswaguru Ji

But, But

7 targetted killings have taken place in kashmir this month and this haramkhor ignored every single one of them but has time to do this shit.

The bigger enemies of Hindus is now turning out to be BJP as they are preventing hindu resurgence while enabling Islamist activities at the same time.

Jimih

Country flag
7 targetted killings have taken place in kashmir this month and this haramkhor ignored every single one of them but has time to do this shit.

The bigger enemies of Hindus is now turning out to be BJP as they are preventing hindu resurgence while enabling Islamist activities at the same time.
This will continue, our policy is failing in Kashmir.

Targetted killings should be reciprocated with Targetted Killings only.

But govt is busy transferring IAS babus on petty issues. While a warning would had been enough in that case.

Knowitall

This will continue, our policy is failing in Kashmir.

Targetted killings should be reciprocated with Targetted Killings only.

But govt is busy transferring IAS babus on petty issues. While warning would had been enough.
IAS officers should hace been suspended indefinitely and their perks cancelled.

Instead their were transferred to ladakh and AP as if those states are some second rate areas which don't deserve our attention. Ladakh has been one of the most loyal states in India despite reciving close to nothing and even now they are treated like this.

Waanar

Country flag

The most beautiful part is-
The Army will kill the terrorists soon and we'll go into celebration mode.

When the Army is accomplishing it's mission of eliminating terrorists and the terrorists are accomplishing the mission of killing non Muslims, who is winning?

Let me tell you who- The terrorists.
Less than 200 terrorists are undermining the strategic goal of 1.3 billion people and the retards we chose as leader won't even squeak.
Ultimately, the law abiding citizen is the bloody loser here.

AIIMS banwao modizi, Hinduon ki laash store karne ke kaam aayega.

Jimih

Country flag

When the Army is accomplishing it's mission of eliminating terrorists and the terrorists are accomplishing the mission of killing non Muslims, who is winning?

Less than 200 terrorists are undermining the strategic goal of 1.3 billion people and the retards we chose as leader won't even squeak.

Believe me I dont rejoice these days when RR is killling these bloody Canon Fodders because it's all reactive approach.

Cannon Fodder will be replaced by another Cannon Fodder, but can dead innocent citizens of Jammu & Kashmir be replaced?

Waanar

Country flag
Believe my I dont rejoice these days when RR is killling these bloody Canon Fodders, it's all reactive approach.

Cannon Fodders will be replaced by another Cannon Fodder but can dead innocent citizens of Jammu & Kashmir be replaced?
What message does it send to the public?
This state will go to mad lengths to rescue their people from Ukraine or Yemen but would leave it's people to the dogs in it's own neighborhood.

I've said this before, I'll say it again-
Kashmir has no answer which leaves a savory taste in the mouth.
You have to strong arm it. Uproot and replace their society. Take the geopolitical heat and pursue a settler policy like Israel. Even if you eliminate all the terrorists today, the non Muslims will be sitting ducks in the next war which makes our borders even mildly porous. This applies to every unstable border state of ours. Better the state work out a sensible SOP when there's time and money than wait for a crisis to force it upon us.

Wow at the shamelessness though.
No other nation tortures it's patriots like India.

Jimih

Country flag
What message does it send to the public?
This state will go to mad lengths to rescue their people from Ukraine or Yemen but would leave it's people to the dogs in it's own neighborhood.

I've said this before, I'll say it again-
Kashmir has no answer which leaves a savory taste in the mouth.
You have to strong arm it. Uproot and replace their society. Take the geopolitical heat and pursue a settler policy like Israel. Even if you eliminate all the terrorists today, the non Muslims will be sitting ducks in the next war which makes our borders even mildly porous.

Wow at the shamelessness though.
No other nation tortures it's patriots like India.
Israeli Way is the only way.

Kashmiriyat not returning back by constructing AIIMS and Running tracks. That train has left the station long time back.

It would be best to invest that sum of Money in Ladakh and Jammu.

Waanar

Country flag

Kashmiriyat not returning back by making AIIMS and Running tracks.

I really wonder what Shah thinks when he says "Jaan de denge iske liye".

You don't have a working solution for Indian Kashmir and you speak of integrating PoK which is wholly populated with Punjabis and Pashtoons with the one of the highest TFRs in the region.

What after that? Another century of Counter insurgency marathon? Or are the PoK residents one of those famed "aman pasand ganga jamuni tehzeeb wale"?

You will HAVE to put irregulars into the war if you want to win. Non uniformed settlers with an axe to grind and the will to die.
You must flood the entirety of these regions with nationalist groups from other ethnicities. There is no other option.

mokoman

Country flag
No tears from Viswaguru Ji

But, But

i dont blame him , if modi tweets about it then people will start asking questions .

questions there is no easy answer to . same reason he said 'koi nahi gussa' for LAC .

best response is via TTP and BLA . we should start supplying them with drones,sat phones - whatever. their casualties are slowly rising - we should make sure it keeps rising.

Waanar

Country flag
i dont blame him , if modi tweets about it then people will start asking questions .

questions there is no easy answer to . same reason he said 'koi nahi gussa' for LAC .

best response is via TTP and BLA . we should start supplying them with drones,sat phones - whatever. their casualties are slowly rising - we should make sure it keeps rising.
Yes, supplying BLA and TTP while evading FATF list is easier than controlling and fixing your own territory.

It's catharsis is what it is. The momentary rush of euphoria when a Pakistani soldier gets bombed on the street by a suicide bomber but it needs to be separated from this issue.

You can keep supplying weapons to BLA and TTP. It's not going to bring back the dead or protect the civilians in Kashmir.

A dinky lil pistol isn't that hard to obtain even in Delhi and Kashmir will always be a area prone to secession till it's society is deislamised.
To deislamise it, you need to do a desi reconquista.
For that to happen, non uniformed groups need to lead the charge on their society, leaving outsiders in it's wake.

Kashmir mein jirga nahi, panchayat honi chahiye.
Jihad nahi, dharmayuddh hona chahiye.
Namaz nahi, pooja honi chahiye.
Eid nahi, herath honi chahiye.
Vitasta ke kinaare Khanqah e Moula nahi, Kali Maa ka Mandir hona chahiye.

Some people may not like this overt wording but this is the endgame.
You either do it or you perish.

here2where

Believe me I dont rejoice these days when RR is killling these bloody Canon Fodders because it's all reactive approach.

Cannon Fodder will be replaced by another Cannon Fodder, but can dead innocent citizens of Jammu & Kashmir be replaced?
No one else will rejoice too once they realise how expensive the business of killing 50 rupees torn salwars with refurbished AKs turns out to be.

For feks sake, our expensively trained and equipped professional soldiers are not even taking on their peer enemy soldiers, instead spending all their time taking on an endless stream of rag-tag half-starving jihadis barely out of their teens.

Economics of this business is skewed against us.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Do you guys realsoe
No one else will rejoice too once they realise how expensive the business of killing 50 rupees torn salwars with refurbished AKs turns out to be.

For feks sake, our expensively trained and equipped professional soldiers are not even taking on their peer enemy soldiers, instead spending all their time taking on an endless stream of rag-tag half-starving jihadis barely out of their teens.

Economics of this business is skewed against us.
Do you guys realise one thing, kashmir has never caused this much trouble to any government pencho.

Knowitall

What are you talking about vrooo sab changa si hai vro.

Hindus are the sheep that mudiji slaughters everyday for quick cash or what we call political mileage. That is the only use of hindus for mudizi.

Without hindu killings there would be no "hindu khatre me hai to bank on" so BJP indirectly creates circumstances for killings to facilitate it's propaganda.

Kumaoni

Kashmiriyat not returning back by constructing AIIMS and Running tracks. That train has left the station long time back.

We don’t need to bomb insurgents and Mujahids , risk collateral damage, and still somehow have a stalemate with them.

We have to start winning the locals, crossing the LoC and striking their most vulnerable and important camps.

Sanglamorre

Country flag
IAS officers should hace been suspended indefinitely and their perks cancelled.

Instead their were transferred to ladakh and AP as if those states are some second rate areas which don't deserve our attention. Ladakh has been one of the most loyal states in India despite reciving close to nothing and even now they are treated like this.
I would be the first to criticise govt but this posting issue seems a tad misguided to me. Ladakh and Arunachal Pradesh are among two most far flung places in India. The goal was to split them up as punishment.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles