India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
My theory is Pakistani were trying some Chinese assisted missile from one of their plane at supersonic speed (justifying sonic boom) , which developed a snag and resulted in the crash , could be a turbofan missile
Than what can be said about the Honey comb structure which was seen on the Missile Wreckage? It literally looks "Completely" Identical to the Honey comb structure seen on Brahmos Missile.
20220311_181535.jpg
20220311_181531.jpg

And lastly the Most important thing I want to know is what do our officials have to say about this?

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
THESE ARE THE ONLY POSTS WHICH WERE WORTH SOMETHING, IF YOU NUKE EVERYTHING LEAVING THIS YOU WILL LOOSE NOTHING OF VALUE! I DIG THEM UP BECAUSE I SHOULD HAVE DONE IN MY FIRST POST

Sir, i how can I question your wisdom O King O Kings!
Satania is immune to propaganda

GhostHunter69

Let me moderate the thread hands on.

So what is the verdict so far on the object that fell on Pakistani mud houses?

I will delete every other post that digresses from this question.
THESE ARE THE ONLY POSTS WHICH WERE WORTH SOMETHING, IF YOU NUKE EVERYTHING LEAVING THIS YOU WILL LOOSE NOTHING OF VALUE! I DIG THEM UP BECAUSE I SHOULD HAVE DONE IN MY FIRST POST

Sir, i how can I question your wisdom O King O Kings!
Apart from this there's a tweet from DFILite which is pretty good.

This is what i can see so far,
CASE 1:
-> there's a political turmoil in pakistan (which i don't care but it is enough that can affect the grip of paki force on their inbred awam)
-> due to which recently they were carrying out arrests and stuff, to mask that off they need something big enough to distract their public
-> hence they released a NOTAM (you can find twitter posts about NOTAM too by pakistan)
-> they launch something which didn't have enough warhead, could be as simple as just a dummy to create a scene for their inbred public
-> that is circulate, a suspense a fog is created which can be utilized by their ISPR
-> once that is done they come up with their pre destined propaganda of muh ~~jahaj~~ oops i mean projectile
-> they could have or would have used their media to keep us distracted by giving short but rebukable info about 'downed jet' of theirs so that we don't have enough time to reac to their fog

Now everyone is talking about this even their public is distracted while they carry out their nonsense. That's one theory and second one is very simple.

CASE 2:
They were testing either some loaned toy from their masters and it failed and it required them to conceal it. Could be as simple as F7 or that Chinese cruise missile and as big as J10c.

Those drop tanks didn't blast and it is not confirmed that it was from the same event but if is related then for case 1 it is just a decoy to show to the world as something fell off from the jets that were trying to intercept the projectile or in case of case 2 just another failure of a jet (F7) whatever it's not important. Choose what suits your theory but India is not involved that you should maintain.

------------------
Above two cases until there's a clarification from our side and if we publish anything that is the Truth.

And to the **** who get their pants twisted, maybe forum is not for you then if the first reaction from you was that as you showcased.

Last edited:

Vamsi

Country flag
My theory is Pakistani were trying some Chinese assisted missile from one of their plane at supersonic speed (justifying sonic boom) , which developed a snag and resulted in the crash , could be a turbofan missile
But it has AB, variable nozzle petals nibba...so it must be a fighter that crashed ...my guess is that porkie army is trying to use this opportunity against Imrandi....few hours before Imrand called porkie army as animals

Vamsi

Country flag
Than what can be said about the Honey comb structure which was seen on the Missile Wreckage? It literally looks "Completely" Identical to the Honey comb structure seen on Brahmos Missile.
View attachment 143355View attachment 143356

And lastly the Most important thing I want to know is what do our officials have to say about this?
nibba you are seeing that honeycomb ,but you are not seeing that AB nozzle petals...so it's a fighter

Jimih

Country flag
View attachment 143355View attachment 143356

This is the pics of Brahmos I have, not seeing any dot patterns

FNid_GyaUAMV5H1.jpg

FNibNjbaMAUOCJo.jpeg

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
This is the pics of Brahmos I have, not seeing any patterns

View attachment 143362

View attachment 143363
If that is the case than what do we have to say about this image which is Supposedly showing a Brahmos missile comb?
20220311_181531.jpg

I am having a Feeling that this not Brahmos. The background too doesn't appear to be India for me. I will do a Google Lens check. Please give me a moment.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles