India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
They have realised that they have lost leverage on us by breaking economic relations & goods transit arrangements, idea now is to redevelop economic dependencies(again) and use their lobbies(cricket, bollywood, MSM, some sections of industrialists) within India to "blackmail" the govt of the day.

but for us result will be the same, this is just a precursor to another terror attack on our soil in the future, because intent and motivations haven't changed, infact Paki have become more islamist than in 2014.
Angry Goats have already entered to ride porkystan.

vishnugupt

Country flag
It looks ugly.
I don't see any problem with this new camouflage pattern. Technically looks better than the previous one. It will adjust with every service in different terrain. The present dress does not mix well in the desert and muddy area. More organizations are involved in development rather than NIFT only.

Reminds me of this -

LTTE Tamil Tigers unifrom
Being a militant organization, this must be consider as a brilliant camouflage... Perhaps RAW had helped them.

Anandhu Krishna

I think pakistan might be looking for something similar to India China relation. "Shoot at the border then trade at the border, then shoot again".
Mutual trade independent of other issues. Getting access to one of the largest markets in the world would be sweet for their economy. They are probably going to get it.

Last edited:

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
Man worse than north korea
this is true.i think if citizens from north korea pour out into india,i would swap them out for many dhindus and HINOs and muslims in india as they would appreciate us more and they would be much easier to convert to productive citizens when compared to pakistan.pakistani people are radioactive leeches who are good for nothing but compost.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles