India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

Spitfire9

Country flag
Keep pounding them Pakis mfers.

These Brit cucks have the galls to preach us when our people die on a daily basis. Just one troop buildup by Russia thousands of miles away from their homes into a group they identify themselves with, sends these weasels shitting. They haven't lost a single soldier of theirs in any direct conflict with Russia and yet they make an absolute villain out of that country. And then these degraded motherbuckets come to preach us about peace and coexistence, with a terrorist nation they have funded for decades. The insurgencies, the death of our civilians and our soldiers- it's all that cheap for these little c*nts. Any grand standing from these two buggers-US and UK, just reeks of colonialism.
Buried in outdated hatred, you are sounding like a foulmouthed idiot to me.

I had better complain to my government about the Brits supplying Mirage to Pakistan, hadn't I? Yes, deal with other countries that did not colonise other places, if you will. Rafale is from such a place, I guess.

Last edited:

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Military is a voluntary services.
@ezsasa I have become interested in this debate because I am seeing it relevant to another debate which is being done by certain type of woke kids of officers. This debate was first started by that useless Gurmeher Kaur.

The attack has been on people coming from certain political allegiance with nationalist fervour.

These kids are equating military services to public sector jobs and want their fathers not to risk their lives and live 9-5 shift normal life. They hate when people mourn their parent’s sacrifices and call it a pretence or political gimmick.

Otherwise so sharp, woke and argumentative there is functional dumbness at play which caters to leftist ideology, peace utopia, using pandering to emotions.

The counterargument that people do not ask them for obvious reasons can be made to check if their families are dysfunctional or it is the failure of their fathers who did not explain the occupational hazard and the call they make on their own choice to join forces? Do they not understand that peace is secondary to country's military might and military audacity which subsumes its soldiers?

Why their children have to come out and ask these questions to the so called warmongering regime and its followers when they could have simply asked the same question to their fathers.

The pay equality and other woke controversies appears to be part of the same game where certain doubts and despondencies are being planted to discourage people not to join.
if we recall, these debates on pay used to happen quite a bit here at DFI before OROP, i had assumed it has died down. but apparently this line of thought of comparing between civil and military pay is continuing in the background. there seems to be no academic papers comparing cost of living between civil military either. this is not India specific debate, it happens in all major countries including china.

post kargil UPA affiliated news media used to often repeat the jhumla "a chapati in siachen costs 25 rs", there is an intrinsic message in repeating this jhumla. post-modi we don't see it being used as jhumla, not that it should be used in the first place.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag

I had better complain to my government about the Brits supplying Mirage to Pakistan, hadn't I? Yes, deal with other countries that did not colonise other places, if you will. Rafale is from such a place, I guess.
With all due respect , passions run high here.

doreamon

Country flag
USA dropped 100000+ pricision bombs in troubled countries in last 5 years . Calculate number of deaths .

Now conclude number of bombs dropped in occupied Pakhtunistan in last two decades .. faciliated by slave army of pakistan with intelligence and logistics along with ground operations . And these days Pak army itself doing drone strikes with imported drones from pork eating Chinese ..
We only get one sided news of pak army being killed .. On the other side number cld be much higer . TTP has every right to fight these occupiers .

Cheran

Country flag

The only pottymouth here is you yelping like a typical brit who got offended when called out.

Understand the fracking context of the post to which you took "offense" to.

Bruts can keep their preaching to themselves & practice what they fucking preach.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles