India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

DEV1729

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Which means Pakistan Air defence is so shit it required 1 full day to know what this object is and 5 to 6 hours after impact which was reported by the folks on ground Pak air defence forces were sleeping throughout.Which means even with those Chinese latest x radar,y himars hq16,hq9 it is shit.Porkis were embarrased hence wanted to close the matter.

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag
Most logical theory until now
Hey
That's what I said
Some dude on twitter is saying it means he is exfart, mai Karu toh saala character dheela?

Anyway
Here is a picture of Fatso Fawad Ali Chowdhury trying to get his Arse out of their newly acquired J10 fighter
1647007366035.png

1971ftw

Country flag
A missile fire during routine maintenance? Like cleaning dust from behind the gun trigger with safety switch off and the trigger is accidentally pressed? That too days after GoI cancelled VayuShakti. Missile flied for around 5 minutes and nobody bothered to press kill button? I don't believe this. Somethings up
We will likely never know the truth.

abingdonboy

Country flag

Guys just remember the same people who wouldn’t trust the world of anyone from’Modi’s India’ are now accepting the account of the Indian MoD verbatim

accident or not if I was a strategic planner on the Indian side this entire incident and the way it has been handled has given SO much data

Cheran

Country flag
By tomorrow morning there would be a nice suave reply from MEA.

Has Shiv Aroor tweeted anything?
Well, wtf.

How the utter f1uck can a missile misfire when "maintenance" is going on?

If this is for sending a message, why now, with the ongoing global situation? Also this happened on night of 9th March, just before counting of votes not to mention escalations from Paki side.

It seems missile's mission computer was loaded with flight plan & but no "payload".

After "misfiring" it followed the flight plan & then maybe kill switch was activated.

Would this be the simplest explanation?

Also @hit&run put forth the theory of internal sabotage in "gifting" this missile to Pakistan. (Though it remains to be seen as to how much they can glean from the wreckage).

I have another theory as well but that is highly "conspirational". So i will leave that out.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles