India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

thebakofbakchod

i think it was done on purpose .

otherwise we would have contacted Pakistan immediately , at-least by back channels .

shooting a missile into Pakistan is no joke .

why wait this long to release a response ?
Pakistan's reaction is quite insane. No way in hell they would be this restrained (neither would we) if a goddam missile was fired directly into the country. Looks like it will be a long while (if ever) until we get a full story

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
I just realised, you know there was a notam in the region too right...in the same region our sentient missile tried to direct itself
:troll:
Sir with due respect, this malfunction has proved that brahmos is a autistic missile , but it's a good autistic missile as it never forgets its target.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
I once saw a test vedio ( pun intended ) of chagai nuke tests .
One paki in comment was like , " hey lets nuke india , keh denge ki galti se gira diya ji kyuki test kar rahe the "
I never imagined in my dreams that this thing will be done by us.

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
Any information on mission computer and guidance computer?
Where they recovered by Pakistanis?

What is the condition for air frame? Can RCS analysis be done on it by Pakistanis?
Can analysis be performed on BrahMos's fuel or exhaust?

This is a serious problem. Do we need to replace BrahMos with some other missile?

A lot of questions need to be answered. Espionage angles also needs to be perused. Every missile tends to have self destruct sequence. Pakistan receiving missile is pristine condition needs to be queried.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles