India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
So they keep recycling old stuff?
Yup it seems like, it doesn’t even look like the Photonics Mast of a Scorpene, perhaps even if it was its a good way to fool their Jaahil awaam and get them happy by recording videos of a surfaced submarine on a routine deployment.

aarav

जय परशुराम‍।
Country flag
annually they release video of snorkeling of a submarine & every time it is a scorpene also ,they must really fear that little shark,keeping the morale high after seeing indian navy to go another level even in pr but P75i project seems to be going nowhere with only french barracudas only in tender just go with french ones and order 3 more follow on scorpene or loose submarine numbers below 20

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
How so close?? Is this even possible to get so close to porki coast while surfaced
They don’t have better stories to brew. A submarine with its periscope up only means the sub wants to be seen. Ultra hi-tech Al-Bakistan Bahria is like a denner (the guy who is going to find hiding guy) in a game of hide and seek, the one has to hide sees the watch and voluntary says he won’t play anymore and comes out and the denner starts shouting, “hey, I caught you! I found you!”. Paki bahria is just the same :lol:.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
We should have a day yearly to celebrate Porki Navy's sub detection capabilities.
They detect one EEndian sub every year.

I request Modiji to declare the day they find the sub as International Submarine Day.
A Tench-class sub should be the Flag Bearer.:troll:
It’s sad that Pakis instead of finding their PNS Ghazi are busy finding Indian subs snorkelling peacefully in the Indian Ocean :lol:
1646334498778.jpeg

Global Defence

Articles