India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

Tuco

Country flag
I suspect something fishy.....
First defence expo called off
Then vayu shakti

May be India is getting some info on something.....
What now? I was so looking forward to def expo :crying: . Cancelling Vayu shakti is weird, may be the VVIP audience have lots of diplomatic firefighting to do, since they will not be able to attend they are cancelling the display.

aarav

जय परशुराम‍।
Country flag
100+ aircrafts were to participate ,people who matters thought it might no be wise to have 100 aircrafts at one place near bakistan border considering international situation ,anglo saxons are waging an economic war against kremlin & they have many dogs in our neighbourhood ,while they may not sanction us now ,it may also pertain to defence attaches & diplomatic boycott by west hence they would & their companies would have boycotted our event if russians were invited which most certainly would have been invited

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Your current profile justifies your Statement, put the beer down , pork and invading is equivalent to suicide
I agree mate , I agree
They will invade in my opinion. If they do then we should take back sindh
Plain and good , there is no use in invading pok and loosing men to a hostile abadi

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
I agree mate , I agree
They will invade in my opinion. If they do then we should take back sindh
Plain and good , there is no use in invading pok and loosing men to a hostile abadi
Why take anything , just make the borders inhabitable on their side so we have a buffer zone

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
And loosing men to mountains.
Tharparkar should be the target. Iam sure pakis will try to do a genocide of 60 percent hindus who live there, we must save them.

patriots

Defense lover
Country flag
What now? I was so looking forward to def expo :crying: . Cancelling Vayu shakti is weird, may be the VVIP audience have lots of diplomatic firefighting to do, since they will not be able to attend they are cancelling the display.
Bdw....the most weird thing that the next date is not known...
Seems the reason is unprecedented

iNorthernerOn9

Country flag
The only logical reason to call off the exercise in my view is to conserve the spare parts which get consumed a lot in high tempo exercises

why conserve spares? in view of the emerging Geopolitical scenario where acquiring spares might become difficult as well as inputs about an incoming aggressor.

Last edited:

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Summer is approaching, very fast approaching
Expect many things from April onwards.
I dont care about pakis , its the Chinese.
This war will be brutal one and it will affect us all , because this time ballistic missiles will be used in plenty
Expect them the pakis to target Varanasi also due to the sentimental value the city holds for hindus.
I iam afraid we don't have enough missiles like Russians have .
Spares and ammo should be conserved at earnest and Israelis must be roped in for more spikes , the spikes can destroy thier vt4s

Naval might is strongest in indias favour, iam afraid airforce is our weakest link.

Global Defence

Articles