India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag
Bro I would really suggest you to read a lot then asking questions here. You are asking questions which have been answered countless times here. You need to have patience.
Sorry bro. @ezsasa I am really sorry if I Derailed the Thread. Please Give me a one week ban from this thread. I need to take a break. Thank you.

JBH22

Why WC Abhinandan Varthaman was released?

India conveyed that any attempt by Pakistan to either refuse to or delay the release of Abhinandan within 48 hours will result in the IAF conducting pulverising air-strikes lasting up to a week against all eight Brigades of the 60,000-strong, PoK-based Mujahid Force that comes under the command of the Pakistan Army’s (PA) Rawalpindi HQed X Corps.

For Pakistan, the Indian demand and threat posed a double whammy: how could the PAF justify its claim of having restored credible conventional deterrence vis-à-vis the IAF on February 27 if just a short while later it was seen unable to prevent the IAF from decimating the eight AK Brigades that were forward-deployed in PoK along the LoC, especially at a time when the PAF’s POL stockpiles were way below its 20-day general service aviation fuel reserves and consequently, at best, the PAF would have ceased to be an effective fighting force after the first four days of intensive flying under war-like conditions? Only later did become known that it was this very reason that caused Pakistan to extend the ban on its airspace for all India-origin commercial flights till June 28, 2020—this being the only way of minimising the quantum of CAP sorties required to be flown by the PAF along the IB, WB and LoC.

Thus, by the night of February 27, the stage was set for Pakistan to commence drafting a series of indefensible falsehoods in a vain attempt to domestically acquire moral ascendancy. The first falsehood, the brainchild of Pakistan’s Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) Directorate, was selectively released on February 28 to a few Pakistani journalists (who are on the ISPR’s regular payrolls) who via their respective VBlogs claimed that India, with Israel’s help, was all set to fire 12 missiles of an unspecified type from Rajasthan against five sites inside Pakistan. The second consequent falsehood, also the ISPR’s brainchild, was next propagated first by Pakistan’s PM Imran Ahmed Khan Niazi himself during a press-conference with local journalists on the same day, during which he also went on to claim that Pakistan had achieved success in thwarting such Indian missile-strikes, but did not go into specifics. It was only in the afternoon of March 1 that the Pakistani PM revealed on the floor of Pakistan’s National Assembly that Abhinandan would be released unconditionally later that same day as a unilateral gesture of goodwill. Three days later, on March 4, Pakistan’s Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi made the final sensational claim: it was Pakistan’s magnanimity that had resulted in Abhinandan’s swift and unconditional release and that it was this gesture that was responsible for thwarting India’s planned missile-strikes.

In addition, a series of elaborately-staged actions followed throughout March 2019 to try to reinforce the earlier falsehoods about India’s planned missile-strikes and to justify the continued denial of transit overflights by India-origin airliners through Pakistani airspace. For instance, on March 4, 2019 at around 11am a PAF-operated Falco UAS, which had taken off from Bahawalpur Airport, entered Indian airspace near the BSF’s Soorma and K K Tibba outposts at Anupgarh in Rajasthan’s Sri Ganganagar district. The UAS was intercepted and shot down with 30mm cannon-fire by a Su-30MKI belonging to Jodhpur-based 31 ‘Lions’ Sqn with Su-30MKIs. Debris of this UAS fell just inside Pakistan. Five days later, Indian Army (IA) troops shot down a locally-made Pakistani drone in Sri Ganganagar sector (Rajasthan) as it entered Indian airspace 7.30pm. Earlier in the day, a similar drone tried to enter Indian territory at 5am at Hindumalkot border near Sri Ganganagar, but the drone had to take u-turn as it was sighted by IA troops who started firing. Another such drone was destroyed after it came across in Sri Ganganagar on March 24 evening. The drone was near the Satrana and Jagdev border outposts in the area when it was detected by radars, which led to anti-aircraft guns opening up to prevent its ingress further into Indian territory.

And yet in Pakistan the debate still rages on about the swift and unconditional release of Wing Commander Abhinandan Varthaman; while the PAF till this day has not been able to produce any video or HUD camera imagery of its air-strikes on Indian targets on the morning of February 27, 2019; nor has any native of Jammu & Kashmir UT been able to capture any video footage of the Su-30MKI that the PAF claims to have downed on that same day—this being the most embarrassing reality, especially if one were to believe Islamabad’s repeated claims about every Muslim native of J & K UT preferring Pakistan’s two-nation theory and rejecting secular India.
What kind of conclusive evidence have we been able to support our claims?
Following next day, Indian side lost initiative. You would believe they learned their lessons, but no.
Information warfare and propaganda is just an after thought. We know its importance but no concrete action taken.

Super Flanker

Country flag
What kind of conclusive evidence have we been able to support our claims?
Following next day, Indian side lost initiative. You would believe they learned their lessons, but no.
Information warfare and propaganda is just an after thought. We know its importance but no concrete action taken.
Exactly bro. We lost the information Warfare to Pakistan that day. Let me tell you bro, they way these pakis have made all these memorials of Swift-retard, lot of people in the world actually believe that Pakistan Shot down a SU-30 MKI (without any Proof).

This whole circus will keep on continuing. No one in the world has accepted that india shot down an F-16 using MIG21 Bison, no one has accepted that we Killed 300 Terrorists in Balakot.

I always have asked this question to multiple people on This forum, now you may say that I am still repeating and Spamming the narrative but let me Ask this question and now I will never on this forum repeat this question: who in the international community has accepted that we shot down an F-16 using Mig-21? Have the Russians? French? Anyone?

Last edited:

Super Flanker

Country flag
Pravin Von Sawhnestein is mad at Barkha Dutt for ignoring his book and hence does not consider her a journalist!

View attachment 134872
I always used to go through the tweets made by this Rat. Now I know the secret behind Pravin Sawnhey's Delusional minset and his bullshit tweets.
206227_1_F.jpg

Introducing Mansion House: Best Alcohol ever, and that too branded.
:daru::daru::daru::daru:

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Always wanted to ask this question in this Forum. We all members always talk about how Indian Army regularly neutralizes Terrorists in encounters in areas like J&K(Jammu And Kashmir), etc. We always talk about Different Terror Groups like Jaish e Mohammad etc.

But my question is: have you yourself everseen a Terrorist With your own eyes?

@FalconSlayers
Brother you are from Srinagar which is pretty much near the area where all These terror attacks happen so this is definitely a question for you: have you yourself seen a Terrorist?
View attachment 134855
He even became a terrorist as a undercover RAW agent :troll:

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Always wanted to ask this question in this Forum. We all members always talk about how Indian Army regularly neutralizes Terrorists in encounters in areas like J&K(Jammu And Kashmir), etc. We always talk about Different Terror Groups like Jaish e Mohammad etc.

But my question is: have you yourself everseen a Terrorist With your own eyes?

@FalconSlayers
Brother you are from Srinagar which is pretty much near the area where all These terror attacks happen so this is definitely a question for you: have you yourself seen a Terrorist?
View attachment 134855
Listen here you little piece of shit, stop tagging me every fucking where posting unfunny bullshit everywhere on DFI.
You’re just another 15 y/o spamming unwanted trash everywhere thinking of yourself as, “dephens analist, dephens exfart, OSINT exfart and cool”. So stop posting your L’s online ffs and stop tagging me on your freshly cooked pigshit which you post on DFI.

Edit: seems like this autistic coomerfag won’t stop
1643610160985.png

1643610251421.png

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag

Inshallah..not just PoK but entire PAK will be part of India minus its people as they would be already shifted to XinJiangs Camps
Our first priority should be economic growth and military modernisation and expansion. Once you reach a level where the balance of power is completely asymetric in your favour than you can regain it. Not to mention the fact that ching chong hans are going to save their only slave in neighbourhood once we try to recapture PoK.

JBH22

Zahid Wani was a dreaded hardcore terrorist who was involved in several crimes against #Kashmiri people.
For this job he was being funded by #Pakistan based terror agency JEM.
So killing of these #Terrorists is not painful for any of #kashmiris.
#Jaihind
#IndianArmy #Kashmir
RIP-You will not be missed
This guy sarcasm is on a different level.

Screenshot_20220131-122048_Facebook.jpg

samsaptaka

तस्मात् उत्तिष्ठ कौन्तेय युद्धाय कृतनिष्चय
Country flag
especially at a time when the PAF’s POL stockpiles were way below its 20-day general service aviation fuel reserves and consequently, at best, the PAF would have ceased to be an effective fighting force after the first four days of intensive flying under war-like conditions?
Yet another golden opportunity lost by us ! We should have finished off Pee A F after abhi was returned. But keeping our word is more important ! Tchah ! :facepalm: