India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

Rudra7678

Country flag
That can be done without any ceasefire at LOC, only reason i can think of is that someone wants to give Pakistan a breathing space, but that's just my opinion .
Exactly. I think GoI was pressurized by US/UK to not to put too much pressure on Pakistan beyond the breaking point. Remember that Pakistan still holds a valuable strategic geo-location vis-a-vis central Asia.

iNorthernerOn9

Country flag
According to "informed guesstimates"... The recent 3131 crore order to BDL for Konkurs-M ATGM may be for 20000 to 25000 missiles... huge numbers... the reason why the numbers were not disclosed.

The guesstimate is based on previous orders where the numbers & cost were declared... & accounting inflation as well.

Jimih

Country flag
RedFish does not claim to be a Russian state owned media on its own web site. Check out their web site. This is an org/corp that is located in Berlin, Germany and not in Moscow, Russia.

Their state owned medias like RT and Sputnik time to time needles India.

And most of the time they get unanswered by us.

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
Their state owned medias like RT and Sputnik time to time needles India.

And most of the time they get unanswered by us.
RT today is specially influenced by Christian lobby of Russia time to time trolling Hindus mostly. They refrain from speaking on kashmir much but they poke Hindus. Russia of today is ruined by Russian Orthodoxy chaps.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
Russia has clearly chosen their Ally.

That's why India told no to 3rd party intervention on Indo-China border dispute.
flavour of Russian state media stories on india are based on which branch office they are coming out of, most of anti-india rhetoric of RT used to come From their London branch.

this observation was valid till last year, donno if it still applies today.