India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
My OpEd for Defence forum of India.

The world is looking up to role model Pakistan.

Pakistan is a regional nuclear power. It want all the good for Afghanistan people. The respect it has shown to both elected and unelected government of Afghanistan is exemplary.

Now due to some unknown reasons Afghanistan has become unstable. It is now Pakistan’s responsibility to make sure that all the helping hands are accommodated for the stability of Afghanistan.

It is in India’s notice when Pakistani NSA Moeed Yusuf showed his resentment after India tried to contact Taliban representative directly.

Respecting that resentment now India has invited Pakistan NSA to discuss his Itch and point of view in New Delhi without directly talking to Talban leaders.

It is unfortunate that Pakistan being such an important ally of war on terrorism that it has made so many sacrifices and provided timely help to find Osama Bin Laden now has refused to attend multi-nation meeting in India on Afghanistan’s future.

I hope common sense will prevail and and Pakistan will remain steadfast on its commitment to regional peace and stability following its time tested policy of no military misadventures, no suporting terrorisms, strict curb on terror financing and giving no moral or religeous cover to such violent terror groups.

Looking forward to see Pakistani NSA change his mind and attend meeting on Afghanistan in New Delhi.

Last edited:

pankaj nema

Country flag

Pakistan is a regional nuclear power. It want all the good for Afghanistan people. The respect it has shown to both elected and unelected government of Afghanistan is exemplary.

Now due to some unknown reasons Afghanistan has become unstable. It is now Pakistan’s responsibility to make sure that all the helping hands are accommodated for the stability of Afghanistan.

It is in India’s notice when Pakistani NSA Moeed Yusuf showed his resentment after India tried to contact Taliban representative directly.

Respecting that resentment now India has invited Pakistan NSA to discuss his Itch and point of view in New Delhi without directly talking to Talban leaders.

It is unfortunate that Pakistan being such an important ally of war on terrorism that it has made so many sacrifices and provided timely help to find Osama Bin Laden now has refused to attend multi-nation meeting in India on Afghanistan’s future.

I hope common sense will prevail and and Pakistan will remain steadfast on its commitment to regional peace and stability following its time tested policy of no military misadventures, no suporting terrorisms, strict curb on terror financing and giving no moral or religeous cover to such violent terror groups.

Looking forward to see Pakistani NSA change his mind and attend meeting on Afghanistan in New Delhi.
The thing is that Pakistan is still expecting and worried about a Surgical Strike , Once Winter Sets in and PLA is confined to its Bunkers

After all in 1971 , December was Chosen by General Maneckshaw

If After a Surgical Strike , India gives a Statement that
" We have already Taken Mr Moeed Yusuf into Confidence " then poor Mr Yusuf will be killed by ISI 🤣🤣

The Pakistan NSA is a civilian appointed by Imran Khan

Srinivas_K

Country flag

Just my addition to your post,

Pakistan should stop the business of terrorism and India condemns Pakistan attitude of treating Afghan lives and Afghans as a bargaining chip against India. As proven in the recent Pakistani negotiations with USA, where they wanted concessions with India while they provide airspace to bomb Afghanistan.

India also condemns barbaric and medieval mindset of Pakistan. The real TLP , Taliban and ISIS K are the Pakistani establishment.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
The thing is that Pakistan is still expecting and worried about a Surgical Strike , Once Winter Sets in and PLA is confined to its Bunkers

After all in 1971 , December was Chosen by General Maneckshaw

If After a Surgical Strike , India gives a Statement that
" We have already Taken Mr Moeed Yusuf into Confidence " then poor Mr Yusuf will be killed by ISI 🤣🤣

The Pakistan NSA is a civilian appointed by Imran Khan
Do you really think Moeed Chewsuf gives any fcks to Pakistan? He is an american citizen (Pakistan has dual citizenship legal) so his first priority will always be the United States.

Last I checked, he worked as “Associate Vice President” at a US Government funded think tank called United States Institute of Peace (USIP)’s Asia Centre.

USIP is funded annually by the U.S. Congress. For fiscal year 2012 Congress provided $39 million. Occasionally, USIP receives funds transferred from government agencies, such as the Department of State, USAID, and the Department of Defense. By law, USIP is prohibited from receiving private gifts and contributions for its program activities. The restriction on private fundraising was lifted for the public-private partnership to construct the USIP headquarters.Former U.S. Central Command commander Anthony Zinni wrote an op-ed, published in the New York Times on March 7, 2011, in support of USIP.

Chewsuf’s background summary:
On 25 September 2019, he was appointed as Chairperson of Pakistan's Strategic Policy Planning Cell under National Security Division for a two-year period.

On 24 December 2019, he was appointed as the Special Assistant to the Prime Minister of Pakistan on National Security Division and Strategic Policy Planning.

Yusuf served as the Associate Vice-President at United States Institute of Peace Asia Centre.
So he was a government employee at the United States, so in all possibility can also be a “double agent” of US agencies, I may sound stupid but this is what I can make out of his background.

And it seems like USIP considered him a “big asset” as well…

So I don’t think he’s some smart guy, he’s just another Paki with an American dream alive in his heart, if he’s so “Muhib-e-watan” then why doesn’t he disown and discard his American passport, question is; will he :pound:?

Last edited:

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
Do you really think Moeed Chewsuf gives any fcks to Pakistan? He is an american citizen (Pakistan has dual citizenship legal) so his first priority will always be the United States.

Last I checked, he worked as “Associate Vice President” at a US Government funded think tank called United States Institute of Peace (USIP)’s Asia Centre.

So he was a government employee at the united states, so in all possibility can also be a “double agent” of US agencies, I may sound stupid but this is what I can make out of his background.

So I don’t think he’s some smart guy, he’s just another Paki with an American dream alive in his heart, if he’s so “Muhib-e-watan” then why doesn’t he disown and discard his American passport, question is; will he :pound:?
and notice how paki NSA is trapping their foreign policy in binaries, binaries which are difficult to come out without paying a heavy price at a later point in time.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
and notice how paki NSA is trapping their foreign policy in binaries, binaries which are difficult to come out without paying a heavy price at a later point in time.
Absolutely, from Imran Khan’s “Absolutely Not” to this:

He is just screwing up Pakistan, I mean yes you can do propaganda against India, that how TTP is being sponsored by India, but in reality it is all BS, but somehow he’s not a fool that he’ll delude himself with his own rhetoric that he tried to pull over last “press conference”, but somehow even after knowing that India has no presence in Af-Pak region Pakistan is facing insurgent attacks every day, well he knows that all of this is natural to Taliban takeover yet unable to curb it, shows one thing that he’s deliberate into harming Pakistan. He in totality is a troll, I mean which country’s NSA gives interviews to YouTubers?

And that too to an anti-Indian fake news media?
Well we all know Pakistan’s military doctrine has always been propaganda instead of fighting, but still this is too much.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
Absolutely, from Imran Khan’s “Absolutely Not” to this:

He is just screwing up Pakistan, I mean yes you can do propaganda against India, that how TTP is being sponsored by India, but in reality it is all BS, but somehow he’s not a fool that he’ll delude himself with his own rhetoric that he tried to pull over last “press conference”, but somehow even after knowing that India has no presence in Af-Pak region Pakistan is facing insurgent attacks every day, well he knows that all of this is natural to Taliban takeover yet unable to curb it, shows one thing that he’s deliberate into harming Pakistan. He in totality is a troll, I mean which country’s NSA gives interviews to YouTubers?

And that too to an anti-Indian fake news media?
Well we all know Pakistan’s military doctrine has always been propaganda instead of fighting, but still this is too much.
Surely, he can claim later that i did what pak army asked me to do.
His only contribution to pak foreign policy seems to be hiring lobbyists in washington DC and restricting the messaging from niazi to foreign new media interviews. even if he comes with a "grand plan" to do a tango attack in India, that would still be par for the course, nothing "out of the box" about it.

and the talk of "Geo-economics", with no academic papers on what are foreign policy initiatives as part of "Geo-economics". these days economics is part of national security doctrine, it is his job to give a clear policy direction on economics too. Doval even had a hand in streamlining our policy on domestic essential pharma ingredients production as soon as he was appointed as NSA.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Surely, he can claim later that i did what pak army asked me to do.
His only contribution to pak foreign policy seems to be hiring lobbyists in washington DC and restricting the messaging from niazi to foreign new media interviews. even if he comes with a "grand plan" to do a tango attack in India, that would still be par for the course, nothing "out of the box" about it.

and the talk of "Geo-economics", with no academic papers on what are foreign policy initiatives as part of "Geo-economics". these days economics is part of national security doctrine, it is his job to give a clear policy direction on economics too. Doval even had a hand in streamlining our policy on domestic essential pharma ingredients production as soon as he was appointed as NSA.
Pakistan is an economic basket case, as I said Pakistanis are just sesquipedalians who love using such big words despite knowing the truth, in today’s date no one wants to do business in Pakistan, they receive no FDI and their economy is just so small to be relevant. I mean a $260bn has no worth internationally, no one’s going to invest in Pakistan, that’s why Paki companies set up their business abroad.

Covfefe

Country flag

So he was a government employee at the United States, so in all possibility can also be a “double agent” of US agencies, I may sound stupid but this is what I can make out of his background.

He's a "Muhib-e-watan" of convenience just like every other Paki. He won't come back but continue to peddle propaganda in favour of Pak in the US. Even after Moeed, there are a lot of snakes in the USIP backyard(check their website) and it is considered as a major think tank. There must be absolute focus on discrediting any BS that comes out of such think tanks in public. And it should not be Indians(academia is a liberal den and Islamophobia rant sells well), rather the real victims- "Afghans". Non-resident Afghans and even a large majority of resident ones, hate Pakistan to the core- platforms must be given to them at all possible places. Something as simple as a call transcript from Ghani to Biden in which Pak's notoriety was mentioned can act as powerful ammo. Get the Panjshir guy to speak before the EU. Get the Fox News fellas to interview Amrullah Saleh, CNN to call Afghan NSA.

Articles