India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
I have no cure of this simplistic black and white myopia.

Calling him in doesnt mean surrendering.

Pakistan may or may not call AD in Islamabad. This is purely a hypothetical question. Taking clue from you they may call him now.

A statesman can go to any place but a clown only stays in his ring.

I would have been more nervous if he would have come.

In diplomacy initiative and controlling the nerrative is very important. Why? Because you can then spin the outcome the way you want.

It is so disappointing to see most of the Indian analysts and opinion maker always negative, high on emotional trite and having sever lack of ingenuity to give favourable spin to India’s narrative.
It is a win win for us anyway, in either cases pakistan loses, and whenever mehbooba mufti says we should talk to Pakistan, but I do agree with mufti (even though her intentions are different and we know that), because if we ask them to talk related to an issue for example Kashmir, if Pakistan accepts then local politics will screw Imrand as then the Paki opposition will start the rants of “Jo modi ka yaar hai gaddar hai gaddar hai” which Imran Khan used to do standing on containers when he was in opposition against Nawaz Sharif, so this time PML-N won’t spare PTI and it’s Youthias for normalising ties with India.

And in the other caseif porkies reject, it will be a diplomatic victory for us that we wanted Pakistan to talk with us, but they don’t want to even after them requesting for the same with us, then who’s the spoiler? And Pakistan’s diplomatic stance on issues like kashmir will be fractured permanently.

And ya, be prepared for a fidayeen attack meanwhile, they love doing it behind the back.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
Indians as usual are lost in their inherited lack of confidence and insecurity.
This is an cultivated syndrome, not inherited. Cultivated by Lutyens cabal.

cultivated by managing the type of news that reaches the Indian citizens on a daily. When 99% of news headlines and discourse topics are negative, people get into irrational self criticism mode. If even a fraction of self criticism that happens India happens in Pakiland, they would have been a full fledged democracy by now.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
I used to feel sad, now I don’t, now I love seeing their kids dying, those inbreeder rats deserve 7.62mm diameter holes in their heads.

They won’t stop until you ethnically cleanse them
News18 Jammu (@News18Jammu) Tweeted:
2 AK-47 Rifles, 4 Pistols recovered; OGW apprehended in Kupwara

As I say, these Porkies are your enemies and they will fight you for the next thousand years, their hatred for Hindus is beyond bizarre, that’s why they now have started writing op-eds in forgeign media against us.

Dr Seema Khan has worked extensively with the government of Pakistan since 1999 and completed different tiers of academic education from three leading Australian Universities—Monash, The University of Melbourne, and Deakin. Seema holds a PhD from Deakin University in International Relations, and core areas of interests are power politics and strategic studies. Twitter: @seemashafiq71
This article is published under a Creative Commons License and may be republished with attribution.

Covfefe

Country flag
I used to feel sad, now I don’t, now I love seeing their kids dying, those inbreeder rats deserve 7.62mm diameter holes in their heads.

They won’t stop until you ethnically cleanse them
News18 Jammu (@News18Jammu) Tweeted:
2 AK-47 Rifles, 4 Pistols recovered; OGW apprehended in Kupwara

Ahh, hero is back

Covfefe

Country flag
A statesman can go to any place but a clown only stays in his ring.

I would have been more nervous if he would have come.

In diplomacy initiative and controlling the nerrative is very important. Why? Because you can then spin the outcome the way you want
Exactly. Jaw-jaw is better than war-war. War-war with a pretense of jaw-jaw is the best.

avknight1408

Country flag
I guess this is a case of corruption rather than espionage. The arrest has been made by CBI's anti corruption unit. If espionage then the arrest would have been by Special cell or NIA.
Interesting to note that CBI sources say the investigation started with tip off from intel agencies. The accused were detained in September but they are announcing it in October end. 🤔
Told ya.
One of the arrested retd Navy commanders was employed by a Korean submarine company.

---xxx---

CBI files chargesheet against 2 Navy commanders, 4 others for leaking classified information

The Central Bureau of Investigation filed its first chargesheet in the Naval submarine information leak case on Tuesday.

In the chargesheet filed before a special CBI judge, the CBI booked two serving Navy commanders, one named Ajeet Kumar Pandey, and four others for leaking classified information to unauthorised individuals for monetary gain. The information pertains to modernisation of a kilo class submarine.

The four others charged in the case include Commodore-ranked retired officer Randeep Singh, Commander-ranked retired officer SJ Singh, the director of a private company and an alleged hawala operator. Retired officer SJ Singh was working for a Korean submarine company.

The six have been booked under sections of the Indian Penal Code and Prevention of Corruption Act for criminal conspiracy, CBI officials said.

Earlier, the CBI had arrested five people in connection with the case. The five included a serving Indian Navy personnel, two ex-Navy officers and two others. During searches, the CBI recovered Rs 2 crore in cash from the residence of one of the retired officers who has been charged in the case.
As per details of the CBI operation accessed by India Today, the two accused Navy officers were leaking confidential information to the retired officers in return for monetary gain. The Navy officers were handling a sensitive submarine retro-fitting project.
On receiving information from intelligence agencies, the CBI initiated its probe in the case.

The anti-corruption unit of the CBI, which handles sensitive and high-profile corruption cases, was put in charge of the Navy case. The unit has so far questioned a defence dealer apart from several Navy officers and retired servicemen who were in touch with those accused, the CBI said. The role of some foreign nationals is also under the scanner, as per sources.

The CBI had also carried out searches at 19 places in Delhi, Noida and Hyderabad in connection with the case. The agency recovered several electronic gadgets and other incriminating material during the searches.

The CBI is using forensic analysis of digital products used by the accused to understand if the confidential information reached people with vested interests.

In a statement, the Navy said, “Investigation related to alleged information leak of administrative and commercial nature being with some unauthorised personnel has come to light and is being investigated by appropriate government agency.”

Articles