India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

Gandaberunda

Country flag
These guys are snakes being given membership in the ruling party at the centre, don’t know why they even welcome such guys.

Why tf is NC still operational? PDP are a bunch of useful idiots anyway.
Politics me permanent rivals nai hote. U scratch my back I scratch yours hota hai. Only power and position matters.

shade

Country flag
They should not leave their homes and instead invite Ghaziuddin Wani and other "Freedom Fighters" to their houses for a 'debate'
After all there is no Hindu Muslim, Majority Minority, terror has no religion etc... and this is all a stunt to defame Kashmiri Muslims yo!

In other news, 500-700( rNDTV number) Thrashmiris detained.

And news site confirmation of what knowitall has posted

Knowitall

They should not leave their homes and instead invite Ghaziuddin Wani and other "Freedom Fighters" to their houses for a 'debate'
After all there is no Hindu Muslim, Majority Minority, terror has no religion etc... and this is all a stunt to defame Kashmiri Muslims yo!

In other news, 500-700( rNDTV number) Thrashmiris detained.

And news site confirmation of what knowitall has posted
Here you go.

Also major crackdown is underway it seems.

Waanar

Country flag
Here you go.

So... Uhh. Guys..
Is there any way to make the government consider arming and settling us like Israelis? Or any other program which allows us to gain an equal footing?

I know I sound retarded...
That's because I am.🥴
Still.

Militias are a dimension of warfare which India is ignoring at it's own peril. China uses them in maritime subversion, so does Pakistan. We must play this game on an equal footing.

Money doesn't matter in this game.
No one's gonna ask for pension or reparations either. Some might not even want a salary.
It's a good compromise of quantity over quality (and rules of engagement :3).
Later on, they can be pit against naxals as well.

I know, I knowww, wayyy too far fetched but...

Look, it's like a girl doing it for the first time. You have to deal with her quirks, her various dramas, the insecurity born out of Savdhan India, some initial outrage and nervousness when you get it on, and you can't go too fast either. Let's not even talk about the hullaboo in the aftermath, especially if outsiders from the society come to know of it. Once it's done though, the second time ain't so bad.
Or the third.
Or the thirteenth.

Last edited:

Knowitall

So... Uhh. Guys..
Is there any way to make the government consider arming and settling us like Israelis? Or any other program which allows us to gain an equal footing?

I know I sound retarded...
That's because I am.🥴
Still.

Militias are a dimension of warfare which India is ignoring at it's own peril. China uses them in maritime subversion, so does Pakistan. We must play this game on an equal footing.

Money doesn't matter in this game.
No one's gonna ask for pension or reparations either. Some might not even want a salary.
It's a good compromise of quantity over quality (and rules of engagement :3).
Later on, they can be pit against naxals as well.

I know, I knowww, wayyy too far fetched but...

Look, it's like a girl doing it for the first time. You have to deal with her quirks, her various dramas, the insecurity born out of Savdhan India, some initial outrage and nervousness when you get it on, and you can't go too fast either. Let's not even talk about the hullaboo in the aftermath, especially if outsiders from the society come to know of it. Once it's done though, the second time ain't so bad.
Or the third.
Or the thirteenth.
Not happening unfortunately.

There is a difference between solving the issue and managing the issue. Our govt is doing the latter which can be explained by the fact that today the entire NE barring a few states are Hindu minority states. Even these few states which are not Hindu minority currently are projected to be Hindu minority in the coming decade.

This is because the govt instead of solving the issue went for a compromise they don't let hindus or anyone from mainland settle there. Thus they might have stopped the law and order situation from collapsing now but this will blow on all our faces a few years down the line as they start talking about secession.

Similarly in kashmir the idea of moving in hordes of Hindus is seen as destroying the communal harmony in the valley and disturbing the already fragile law and order situation.

So we see half assed attempts like domicile certificates being given which hold zero value as most people have trouble settling and living there which was the main issue in the first place.

LaIllahaSigmar

Country flag
We have belatedly started this in 2017. Chinese know their window of opportunity to launch a limited short scale war against India is till 2025-27 after which military parity will start to factor in.
That may be true, but it doesn't mean China will seek a conflict in this decade.

China will first go for Taiwan rather than some non productive mountains on border with India.

Taiwan opens up naval access to Pacific ocean while a conflict with India will only be a costly affair and lead to international condemnation.

After Taiwan they will move to take senkaku islands.

Indrajit

Country flag
Yes adavani was very much soft on terror.
Even he cheated PM Atal bihari Vajpayee on Kargil issue. He was the one kept PM uninformed about kargil infiltration.
He even refused to help PMNarendra Modi(that time CM) during Gujarat riots. He was always against Modi
He took no action after parliament attack and massacres that terrorists did from 2001-2002.

He wanted to tarnish image of PM through these terrorists attacks and wanted to become PM. Himself.
That's why PM Modi almost threw him out of party after 2014
Weird post this. Advani did not keep Vajpayee uninformed about Kargil, he wasn't the defence minister.

As for Modi, if it wasn't for Advani supporting him post riots, Modi would have been removed as CM. Vajpayee was furious and wanted him gone, Advani's support was what helped.

Also about Modi "almost throwing " him out of the party , Advani built up the BJP when it was nothing. Nobody was going to throw him out.

The old adage of being entitled to "one's own opinions but not to one's own facts" is in play here.

Ayushraj

Country flag
Weird post this. Advani did not keep Vajpayee uninformed about Kargil, he wasn't the defence minister.

As for Modi, if it wasn't for Advani supporting him post riots, Modi would have been removed as CM. Vajpayee was furious and wanted him gone, Advani's support was what helped.

Also about Modi "almost throwing " him out of the party , Advani built up the BJP when it was nothing. Nobody was going to throw him out.

The old adage of being entitled to "one's own opinions but not to one's own facts" is in play here.
Lk adavni was home minister and deputy PM(only person to hold this post)
Intrusion was done inside india during kargil so home ministry was first to get report and he was also deputy PM.
During 2001 Gujarat riots when Modi ask for CRPF troops(which is under home ministry) he delayed the process and at the end Modi got almost no support in controlling riots.
just show me one instance of crpf troops being deployed in Gujarat during riots?
During 2014 his PM candidate was Shiv Raj singh chauhan(current mp CM) . He refused to support Modi till the end. So that's why Modi indirectly threw Jim out of party by forming different section for old age for advisory to party (that has got no use in reality).

Articles