India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

Indrajit

Country flag
Lk adavni was home minister and deputy PM(only person to hold this post)
Intrusion was done inside india during kargil so home ministry was first to get report and he was also deputy PM.
Not borne out. The army was the first to know and they delayed telling the political leaders, heck the army HQ was also informed only after the situation was seen as severe. Advani had zero to do with that.

Sardar Patel was first Dy.PM. Devi Lal was also Dy.PM.

During 2001 Gujarat riots when Modi ask for CRPF troops(which is under home ministry) he delayed the process and at the end Modi got almost no support in controlling riots.
just show me one instance of crpf troops being deployed in Gujarat during riots?
Can only get limited information, most news links of those days aren't functional but here's what's available.

During 2014 his PM candidate was Shiv Raj singh chauhan(current mp CM) . He refused to support Modi till the end. So that's why Modi indirectly threw Jim out of party by forming different section for old age for advisory to party (that has got no use in reality).
Not relevant to my point, true Advani wanted to either be PM or supported someone else but post Gujarat riots, he was the one who stopped Modi from being removed.

Ayushraj

Country flag
Not borne out. The army was the first to know and they delayed telling the political leaders, heck the army HQ was also informed only after the situation was seen as severe. Advani had zero to do with that.

Sardar Patel was first Dy.PM. Devi Lal was also Dy.PM.

Can only get limited information, most news links of those days aren't functional but here's what's available.

Not relevant to my point, true Advani wanted to either be PM or supported someone else but post Gujarat riots, he was the one who stopped Modi from being removed.
Just show me one pic of crpf troops during Gujarat riots.crpf was deployed when Gujarat riots stopped crpf deployment was delayed for 2 months. Their was no crpf personnel deployed during riots

It is work of bsf to stop infiltration inside india. Bsf is under home affairs and bsf is responsible to stop intrusion inside india.
Every infiltration report is firstly send to home affairs by bsf.

Indrajit

Country flag
Just show me one pic of crpf troops during Gujarat riots.crpf was deployed when Gujarat riots stopped crpf deployment was delayed for 2 months. Their was no crpf personnel deployed during riots
I have nothing further to add here except that PM Vajpayee had all the power he needed and no HM could defy the PM's orders nor is there any account of any misgivings on that score.

It is work of bsf to stop infiltration inside india. Bsf is under home affairs and bsf is responsible to stop intrusion inside india.
Every infiltration report is firstly send to home affairs by bsf.
I'm afraid if you think it was BSF in Kargil being involved, there's very little I can say. However, maybe you can provide some links to back up your accusation that Advani held back information from Vajpayee or that the BSF informed him of the infiltration.

Rudra7678

Country flag
Yes adavani was very much soft on terror.
Even he cheated PM Atal bihari Vajpayee on Kargil issue. He was the one kept PM uninformed about kargil infiltration.
He even refused to help PMNarendra Modi(that time CM) during Gujarat riots. He was always against Modi
He took no action after parliament attack and massacres that terrorists did from 2001-2002.

He wanted to tarnish image of PM through these terrorists attacks and wanted to become PM. Himself.
That's why PM Modi almost threw him out of party after 2014
This post has some factual inaccuracies. pardon me for pointing them out.

LK Advani was the Home Minister during the NDA tenure when Kargil intrusion happened. The Defence Minister at the time was George Fernandez and if anyone had first hand information on Kargil, it was George Fernandez.

LK Advani was mentor to Narendra Modi and post Gujarat riot, the NDA coalition was under stress as BJP allies allies were asking for NaMo's removal. Vajpayee almost sacked NaMo and had it not been for LK Advani, who who put his weight behind Modi and threatened that he would resign from the cabinet.

1633916330548.png

1633916357429.png

1633916373854.png

Rudra7678

Country flag
I'm afraid if you think it was BSF in Kargil being involved, there's very little I can say. However, maybe you can provide some links to back up your accusation that Advani held back information from Vajpayee or that the BSF informed him of the infiltration.
That is quite right! Kargil happened because the intruders occupied posts vacated by the Indian Army in the winters. During the winters, no BSF or Army personal remains posted at such heights. It was ann agreement that India had with Pakistan on vacating posts during winter months and promised that no one would occupy the vacated posts belonging to the other side.

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
Look, it's like a girl doing it for the first time. You have to deal with her quirks, her various dramas, the insecurity born out of Savdhan India, some initial outrage and nervousness when you get it on, and you can't go too fast either. Let's not even talk about the hullaboo in the aftermath, especially if outsiders from the society come to know of it. Once it's done though, the second time ain't so bad.
Or the third.
Or the thirteenth.
Interesting analogy there..........
:megusta:

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
So... Uhh. Guys..
Is there any way to make the government consider arming and settling us like Israelis? Or any other program which allows us to gain an equal footing?

I know I sound retarded...
That's because I am.🥴
Still.

Militias are a dimension of warfare which India is ignoring at it's own peril. China uses them in maritime subversion, so does Pakistan. We must play this game on an equal footing.

Money doesn't matter in this game.
No one's gonna ask for pension or reparations either. Some might not even want a salary.
It's a good compromise of quantity over quality (and rules of engagement :3).
Later on, they can be pit against naxals as well.

I know, I knowww, wayyy too far fetched but...

Look, it's like a girl doing it for the first time. You have to deal with her quirks, her various dramas, the insecurity born out of Savdhan India, some initial outrage and nervousness when you get it on, and you can't go too fast either. Let's not even talk about the hullaboo in the aftermath, especially if outsiders from the society come to know of it. Once it's done though, the second time ain't so bad.
Or the third.
Or the thirteenth.
Chinese also use Han settlers and Han militias in Xinjiang and Tibet to quell local population.

vampyrbladez

Country flag
That may be true, but it doesn't mean China will seek a conflict in this decade.

China will first go for Taiwan rather than some non productive mountains on border with India.

Taiwan opens up naval access to Pacific ocean while a conflict with India will only be a costly affair and lead to international condemnation.

After Taiwan they will move to take senkaku islands.
Chinese always attack where they are least expected.

Appear strong when you are weak and appear weak when you are strong.

- Sun Tzu

here2where

Not happening unfortunately.

There is a difference between solving the issue and managing the issue. Our govt is doing the latter which can be explained by the fact that today the entire NE barring a few states are Hindu minority states. Even these few states which are not Hindu minority currently are projected to be Hindu minority in the coming decade.

This is because the govt instead of solving the issue went for a compromise they don't let hindus or anyone from mainland settle there. Thus they might have stopped the law and order situation from collapsing now but this will blow on all our faces a few years down the line as they start talking about secession.

Similarly in kashmir the idea of moving in hordes of Hindus is seen as destroying the communal harmony in the valley and disturbing the already fragile law and order situation.

So we see half assed attempts like domicile certificates being given which hold zero value as most people have trouble settling and living there which was the main issue in the first place.
KPs running away from their homes is extremely bad publicity for Modi. There in lies the reason why its happening with the perps hoping for a ripple electoral effect.

Having said that, this must be nipped in the bud, the fleeing trend reversed and the perps publicly hanged.
Only then will KP's confidence be restored and the ola's chests be deflated.

All these begging and entreaties by sarkari babus for KPs to "please go back home" ain't gonna cut it.

Last edited:

doreamon

Country flag
KPs running away from their homes is extremely bad publicity for Modi. There in lies the reason why its happening with the perps hoping for a ripple electoral effect.

Having said that, this must be nipped in the bud, the fleeing trend reversed and the perps publicly hanged.
Only then will KP's confidence be restored and the ola's chests be deflated.

All these begging and entreaties by sarkari babus for KPs to "please go back home" ain't gonna cut it.
U can give security to VIP in sensitive areas not general public .. KP can never live a peaceful life in Kasmir ..Even if some stay they ll advice their children to go back to main land ..It was always a stupid plan for people who live in some delusion .
Infact no non believers can live in a place where demography is altered beyound repair in india . Kashmir is fckd up beyound measure . Atleast it wont difficult for politically correct people to say kashmir was never abt kashmiriyat etc.. It was always a jihadi issue .. And it is not happening just in Kashmir . Its all over the world .

Atleast save whtev that is left i.e jammu and Assam .

Vayuputra

Country flag
U can give security to VIP in sensitive areas not general public .. KP can never live a peaceful life in Kasmir ..Even if some stay they ll advice their children to go back to main land ..It was always a stupid plan for people who live in some delusion .
Infact no non believers can live in a place where demography is altered beyound repair in india . Kashmir is fckd up beyound measure . Atleast it wont difficult for politically correct people to say kashmir was never abt kashmiriyat etc.. It was always a jihadi issue .. And it is not happening just in Kashmir . Its all over the world .

Only way to deal with these thrashmiris is to cut of valley from rest of the mainland, no exports and imports to and from kashmir, no food, no medicine , shut down srinagar airport, no internet, no media coverage, should be no go zone for media, shift all police and government officials outside of the valley, let them be isolated from rest of the country for a good 5-10 years, akal tikane aajeyega

here2where

Total integration of valley can be still be done. with the kind of iron will sardar patel had. Doubtful though whether today's politicians have the stomach for the long hard marathon that will involve.

Articles