India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

Raaakisazih

Country flag
Issue is not Pakistan did or not.
What the problem is all of us here knew this was coming, after the events in Syria. The problem is that top brass did not care about it. Now if Pakistan did it, can't they give them a dose of their own medicine.
One more thing, post Armenia Azerbaijan conflict, the Turkish drones will be our next threat. I hope iaf or army doesn't again behind the curve this time.
Bhai i am hopeless now it's like we don't want to fight unconventional war

JBH22

Bhai i am hopeless now it's like we don't want to fight unconventional war
Defensive mindset is mind boggling.
Porkis are down, but they don't mind looking new ways to mess with us. Here we are troubled with economy troubled due to Covid. High time to give TSD style units full autonomy to finger the Pakis.

Raaakisazih

Country flag
Defensive mindset is mind boggling.
Porkis are down, but they don't mind looking new ways to mess with us. Here we are troubled with economy troubled due to Covid. High time to give TSD style units full autonomy to finger the Pakis.
Exactly we have all the resources defensive mindset needs to change if we want to be taken seriously

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Losing territory is one thing, but losing bases, arms and ammunition at such scale is terrible. Either the ANA is hand in glove with Taliban, or they are extremely incompetent.
The video also tells you, how motivated the Afghan taliban commanders are of total victory, that any decision by the Taliban leadership for some sort of negotiated peace would be seen as a sell out ( assuming the Taliban leadership wants a negotiated peace)

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑾𝒐𝒍𝒇𝑷𝒂𝒄𝒌🔎 (@TheWolfpackIN) Tweeted:
Jammu police foiled a bid of smuggling weapons, explosives recovering same from a truck driver in the vicinity of Jammu city. One pistol & 2 hand grenades recovered from the vehicle.

I just feel so annoyed thinking all day that how does Indian Armed Forces top brass sleep peacefully and remain silent when such BS happens almost every single day. You can send millions of bombs here, they’ll do nothing.

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
i am guessing this is y pakistan wants a ceasefire at LOC.

very understanding of GOI to help them in their time of need.
Optics Sirji
Then Pakis will claim we extended the hand first for the Hindus, but the evil Mudi Fascist declined peace offer

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
It’s Bollywood
F-86 Sabres,if I remember correctly, have the Guns mounted on the port side of the nose section adjacent to the intakes
In the trailer it fires machine gun bursts from under the wing😭😭😂😂🙏🙏

Articles