India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

LaIllahaSigmar

Country flag
It’s Bollywood

The trailer showed that it even has air combat scenes.

Bollywood + air combat is a bad idea.

I just hope it does not turn out like the sherdil crap or like this:
Even our kangu behen is doing something with a movie featuring Tejas.

Aslong as she doesn't show her Tejas single handedly dispatching multiple f-16 squadrons and bombing Islamabad I will think it's a win.

While is just secretly hope we get something like the French Les Chevalier du ceil.

Knowitall

i am guessing this is y pakistan wants a ceasefire at LOC.

very understanding of GOI to help them in their time of need.
Yea great initiative by GOI after all this is what good neighbors do.

Next time GOI should go one step ahead and arrange transportation for these terrorists so that that they can come from afghan to kashmir with ease.

LaIllahaSigmar

Country flag
It’s Bollywood
Seriously fuck this over dramatisation.

It makes our soldiers appear as super humans while they deal with retarded babudom, faulty and obsolete equipment, inept political leadership and questionable training.

This is why I was turned off by the movie on Major Sandeep Unnkrishnan.

They absurdly showed him jumping around without primary weapon and helmet.

:doh::doh:

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Iraq is currently 5 th largest oil producer that why iraq was bombed and nothing else.
Afghanistan is fighting for centuries since Afghanistan is focal point of silk route and nothing else
That time it was no.1 or 2 i guess, USA knows creating instability causes big business for them, they were able to sell weapons to Middle eastern countries due to instability there. Why did they come to Libya is also another funny incident.

iNorthernerOn9

Country flag
Pakis put up the bait through fake Nigerian accounts which are actually run by Pakis & Indians ran for it.

This was all made up to defame LCH... something which actually didn't occur on ground... was played in your minds... & when it got traction for approx 2-3 days... suddenly now it is planted that LCH has been rejected by Nigeria.

People, please bring your senses up... you are being smartly manipulated.

& till now hundreds of Indians accounts, blogs, small time websites who ran this... will be branded as fake news spreaders.

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
Pakis put up the bait through fake Nigerian accounts which are actually run by Pakis & Indians ran for it.

This was all made up to defame LCH... something which actually didn't occur on ground... was played in your minds... & when it got traction for approx 2-3 days... suddenly now it is planted that LCH has been rejected by Nigeria.

& till now hundreds of Indians accounts, blogs, small time websites who ran this... will be branded as fake news spreaders.
I knew it all along.but our defence associated media will jump even when the nigerians came to train on helos.they idiotly went into porky trap LOL

iNorthernerOn9

Country flag
I knew it all along.but our defence associated media will jump even when the nigerians came to train on helos.they idiotly went into porky trap LOL
This episode sounds like your username: Marliii

& look in what sophisticated manner it was done... fake Nigerian profiles were giving out all reasoning why they were purchasing LCH... like: India is biggest trade partner, we want balanced Foreign relations with both India & Pak... which will force most average IQ people to believe

To add: Whenever you see any Twitter/FB account by name of: "Bangladesh defence news/ Srilanka defence analysis/ Nepal affairs/Myanmar strategic... blah blah"... with a pattern of "seemingly friendly" tweets/posts towards Pakistan & at the same time dissing India... then there is 90% probability that a paki is behind it.

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
This episode sounds like your username: Marliii

& look in what sophisticated manner it was done... fake Nigerian profiles were giving out all reasoning why they were purchasing... like: India is biggest trade partner, we want balanced Foreign relations with both India & Pak... which will force most average IQ people to believe

To add: Whenever you see any Twitter/FB account by name of: "Bangladesh defence news/ Srilanka defence analysis/ Nepal affairs/Myanmar strategic... blah blah"... with a pattern of "seemingly friendly" tweets/posts towards Pakistan & at the same time dissing India... then it is 90% probability that a paki is behind it.
Bhai I just love BOB marly so just put my user name that way.I myself have some times mistaken some indians for a porky and mocked them on twitter.its almost impossible to find if a porky or a congress secular as both are almost equal in their language

Srinivas_K

Country flag

This is a Twitter storm, nothing else. Regarding defence purchases and news people most of the times chat rumours only.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag

Do you think we took it seriously? Look at the thread once again.

Articles