India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

notaname

Country flag

So, I think we can certainly link the above statement from Army with the below statement as it's after the ceasefire and the meet was from Indian side (Sidhant says it's rare) and seems warning was given to OIC about the ceasefire and we can safely assume ceasefire is not going to last long.

IMG_20210708_131336.jpg

Last edited:

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag

So, I will think we can certainly link the above statement from Army with the below statement as it's after the ceasefire and the meet was from Indian side (Sidhant says it's rare) and seems warning was given to OIC about the ceasefire and we can safely assume ceasefire is not going to last long.

View attachment 98782
They should be allowed to visit Kashmir, not just Kashmir but Jammu as well, why leave Jammu?

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
No they will not be allowed it's their daily soap opera they do everytime they mention India, we have rejected thier proposal multiple times.
Let them come to Jammu this time, will be fun seeing Kafirs everywhere and so much peace, we should keep Jammu at the forefront when we talk of Jammu and Kashmir, Kashmir gets too much hype and we need to counter it, we keep refering J&K as Kashmir, Jammu also as Kashmir, we hould not, Jammu should be under limelight, not Kashmir, speaking as a kashmiri myself. So that situation in Jammu can be used to define whole J&K and not situation of Kashmir.

DEV1729

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

So, I will think we can certainly link the above statement from Army with the below statement as it's after the ceasefire and the meet was from Indian side (Sidhant says it's rare) and seems warning was given to OIC about the ceasefire and we can safely assume ceasefire is not going to last long.

View attachment 98782
India must ask for unhrc to investigate yemen and minorities genocide by gulf.

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag

Y'all Nibbiars,
Unit cost of J10 CE-variant (or any variant for that matter) is not made public
But According to Aerocorner it's somewhere between 30 and 40 million USD
If we were to assume it costs 35 million USD apiece, then total cost would stand at 1.3 Billion USD

notaname

Country flag
Let them come to Jammu this time, will be fun seeing Kafirs everywhere and so much peace, we should keep Jammu at the forefront when we talk of Jammu and Kashmir, Kashmir gets too much hype and we need to counter it, we keep refering J&K as Kashmir, Jammu also as Kashmir, we hould not, Jammu should be under limelight, not Kashmir, speaking as a kashmiri myself. So that situation in Jammu can be used to define whole J&K and not situation of Kashmir.
You are correct on your part but we can't do it cause if we do every country will try to interfere and have their say in internal matter of our country and it's a bilateral issue from our point of view and we will/should not involve any other country whomever that be.

And we all know what is OIC some bunch of Ummah country who are spreading terrorism in the countries they call friends so we don't really need them in any matter apart from business.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
You are correct on your part but we can't do it cause if we do every country will try to interfere and have their say in internal matter of our country and it's a bilateral issue from our point of view and we will/should not involve any other country whomever that be.

And we all know what is OIC some bunch of Ummah country who are spreading terrorism in the countries they call friends so we don't really need them in any matter apart from business.
It’s not a bilateral issue, it’s our internal issue and Pakistan is an occupier of our territory, period. And why I’m saying to allow them is that paki narrative will get hurt whenever they leave back satisfied.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag

View attachment 98782
correct, among the many tactics that paki use, doing terror attacks around a diplomatic visit to Kashmir is a constant feature. If they are lobbying for some foreign diplomat to come to Kashmir it also means they are planning for a attack around the same period.

A few more signs, and we can safely confirm paki are not interested in ceasefire anymore. Whatever the reason they asked for ceasefire, they have met those objectives.

Tridev123

Country flag
Terrorists are like raktabeej rakshas if one is killed another will take its place as the ideology of hinduhatered is still promoted by islamofascists in kashmir to counter terrorism in kashmir india need to attack the ideology of hinduhatered in kashmir and the only way is through mass conversion to hinduism by hindu evangelism and restore dharma in kashmir and in india.Another way is to have an subconventional army to attack pakistani forces and ghq rawalpindi every time an attack happen in india it will be even more great if we apply ashwamedha policy of occupying more land from pakistan for each attack on india.
What a statement man.
In the olden days a caparisoned horse was used to project power and lead the King and his army to add more territory to his kingdom. But it was a random selection of foreign lands because an animal-horse will not choose a piece of land based on its resources or other value. Probably it will choose the land having the best grass to eat.

I can well imagine Indian Army Strike forces following the path set by the ceremonial horse in Pakistani territory. Maybe we can substitute the horse with an Main Battle Tank.

I have been advocating seizing Pakistan land on a permanent basis after every major attack orchestrated by it as an form of punishment. We should move our borders forward by at least by a few hundred metres or even a few kms. This continuous seizure of territory will rattle the generals sitting in Islamabad.

If they decide to escalate finish them off once and for all..

Knowitall

So, I think we can certainly link the above statement from Army with the below statement as it's after the ceasefire and the meet was from Indian side (Sidhant says it's rare) and seems warning was given to OIC about the ceasefire and we can safely assume ceasefire is not going to last long.

View attachment 98782
Should have never agreed to the ceasefire in the first place.

It was our own tactical error to give them some respite.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
I for one would welcome that. Spouting hatred and insults does nothing for the quality of any discussion. It is informative? Not in the slightest.
An enemy worth insults not getting insults is an insult on the protagonist. It will be the last thing I do here to deprive people of a fight they deserve to fight.

Anyhow thanks for your interjection and simple morals. Let the moderators moderate the thread. We should move ahead with the topic in hand.

Regards.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles