India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

abingdonboy

Country flag
But that doesn't mean we left aggression unanswered.
please, this is low level stuff that IA should be perfectly capable of handling without turning into a national farce

you can’t start a new round of escalatory aggression every time some of these goat fkers sneak into your territory

Btw this is exactly what the commies would love to happen

be competent at home, crush these pigs when they enter, silently go over into their homes and do what needs to be done and watch the paki state collapse whilst building up in the east.

abingdonboy

Country flag
Exactly IA always has plausible denial ability

A Corp commander has enough power

To order a Assasination at Local commander Level

Inserting Few tangoes and Plant some IED's

Had done countless time previously
Indeed, after 2016 we heard that surgical strikes were only a tactical op and happened routinely under the discretion of local commanders all the time

Now some are trying to spin it as every tactical op needs PMO approval? Just spin to cover up tactical ineffectiveness of the IA- as simple as that

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Video daala hai niche apni Aankhe aur kaand khol ke dekh kitna recoil lag raha hai tuje...
Because they're just repeating a few frames by stitching them and are they firing blank rounds? I think so.
please, this is low level stuff that IA should be perfectly capable of handling without turning into a national farce

you can’t start a new round of escalatory aggression every time some of these goat fkers sneak into your territory

Btw this is exactly what the commies would love to happen

be competent at home, crush these pigs when they enter, silently go over into their homes and do what needs to be done and watch the paki state collapse whilst building up in the east.
I'm not talking about Kokernag but Hathlanga encounter, where Army is tweeting out "Paki army not letting us collect bodies of a terrorist by cease fire violations" instead of blowing up the bloody enemy post into smithereens.

another_armchair

Country flag
Because they're just repeating a few frames by stitching them and Are they firing blank rounds? I think so.

I'm not talking about Kokernag but Hathlanga encounter, where Army is tweeting out "Paki army not letting us collect bodies of a terrorist by cease fire violations" instead of blowing up the bloody enemy post into smithereens.
IA - PA were the good guys and always played fair. They went rogue after 2014.

#MSR (#MudiShouldRejine)

abingdonboy

Country flag
it doesn’t matter in the slightest. The Pakis (likely encouraged by their commie masters) have nothing to lose by playing these games, in fact they’d love nothing more than to lure india into another cycle of escalation

these things should be kept at a local level, having the higher command chain brought in is ample victory for these pigs

Brimstone

Spotter
Country flag
Or maybe making a case, to light up the napak Army, now that all the SCO, G20 nach gaana is over.. and Modi has delivered a joint declaration.. looks like the fuse under Pak Army a** will be lit..
Also, hitting Pak Army might find favor with all those PTI people who have been disenfranchised by Pak Army.. So, hitting Pak Army now might not be that bad..
If IA lights up the LoC and drop bodies, Munir's competitors will build pressure on him and netizens will take pot shots. But I doubt any political figure will come out openly to criticize.

fooLIam

Something else to notice- the new camo being issued only to senior officers

In most militaries soldiers are instructed not even to salute an officer on the battlefield, here you have Indian officers strutting around in bespoke outfits to identify themselves (with 0 PPE on of course)

Absolute jokers
A encounter which should have been small news in the corner of some news channel which nobody watches instead it had become national farce. As always in our very shitty politicised dumbocracy society everything’s blame must be put on ruling central government when the culprits are the Indian armed forces and their incompetence,laziness and corruption.

the new camo being issued only to senior officers
I have seen this with every other Organization of india. Officer (specifically upsc)class lives in different world,living vip life ,having all kind of benefits (officially and unofficially )from taxpayers money,when their subordinates don’t even have basic PPE and equipment’s . These new camo uniform should have gone to soldiers first but na these high iq upsc fellas will do fashion show wearing them on the battlefield.
also there is this culture of showing “I am officer”. But not the delivering The results.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag

Big Breaking From #Kokernag Encounter. Watch
@indiatvnews
Exclusive detail about 3 terrorists killed and 2 more captured in #Drone camera. As per top source firing still on, 3 dead bodies of terrorists seen and 2 more terrorists captured in camera. Total number of terrorist is 5( 3 Dead , 2 Still alive) Ops on.
🇮🇳
So I was correct, there are indeed more than 2-3 terrorists. Initial ground-level report from few twitter handles intimated there were 10-11 terrorists.

5 guys with 0 resupply have tied down how many 100s of professionals on their own soil?
It's tricky to deal with suicidal maniacs with no care for life. Even in death, they will try to take down a few more soldiers using suicide bombing tactics.
A normal conventional army will either surrender or evacuate in case of injuries, instead of trying to fight to the death.

But you know all these. You just wanted to take a potshot at the army.

jai jaganath

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Agree with the first part entirely, second part is BS.

100% of the focus of the govt has to be economic growth, 1.4 billion people need a better life, starting things with a failed state that gets worse every passing week is not the way to go.

the government has entrusted security to the professionals who are botching it on every occasion. Then if the GoI steps in and tries to enact reforms or streamline you hear endless cries of politicisation and destroying the soul of the military from mostly veterans.

I’m just glad the GoI has taken away cantonments from the IA and is streamlining the manpower.

it’s pretty chilling to think these are the guys that would have to fight the PLA if it ever came to it
Sadly things won't work without govt pressure
Now we don't have such officers to selectively take revenge at local commander level
I might be wrong if they do so
Coming to economic prosperity yes it's very important but not at the cost self respect
No one should treat u lightly if they do they must face the wrath
No country will ever bear losing 3 officers of the leagues of CO or DSP that too by a terrorist group and that too during peacetime
Forget it ninda can't even tweet condolences
Don't we understand why is that so
This govt has habit of underplaying everything
No one can disagree regarding shortcomings and incompetency of army but when forced upon no matter what u have to fight and this is the situation
We need to respond so that we can show our face
Regarding china things are depressing

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag
Sorry to bring up an old topic. I came across an article by the "The Drive" where there was a refutation given by the Authors on India's claim of shooting down an F-16. The article's Authors are Joseph Trevithick And Tyler Rogoway. In the article, they make a mention about the radar images which the Indian Airforce had released to validate the F-16 kill.

So they said this.

"Without having more data and context, we have no way of knowing conclusively that the contact disappeared and never reappeared or that it was an F-16, to begin with. Electronic warfare and the limitations of the airborne early warning and control system could have been factors, as well. The mountainous terrain and other ground clutter may have masked the Viper's radar signatures temporarily and the fighter could have dropped into the "doppler notch" of the airborne radar system."

IMG_20230916_181030.jpg

So what do fellow members have to say about this "Doppler notching" drama? A lot of Pakistanis, and even westerners are using this to counter the radar images which were made public by the Indian Airforce.

That day, on 27th February 2019 when Swift Retard happened, we had several eyes in the skies. For e.g the Su-30MKI with its Bars PESA radar, the PHALCON AWACS. I think the PHALCON AWACS's radar is AESA.

A member here @cyclops said that Modern AESA radars are immune to Doppler notching. @mist_consecutive said the same and added that AESA radars and the PESA radar of Su-30 MKI is immune to Doppler notching. Further clarification would be appreciated.🙏

@RoaringTigerHiddenDragon @Azaad and everyone else.

here2where

More commanders at ground zero. Hope Army knows what they are doing.

Not even a BJP

Rag-rag militia, also known as 9 PARA SF
What is the need for these asslicking photo ops with boss men?

And why do our soldiers look like emasculated beggars in wide variety of getups?

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag

And why do our soldiers look like emasculated beggars in wide variety of getups?
Frankly, IA has trouble recruiting officers and soldiers. people have other means of employment in Bharat now. Unprofessional deep combing operations or bad gear or bad PR will affect recruiting. The whole agniveer program was started to fill these recruiting gaps. As our economy grows, IA better upgrade its technologies and protection gear. Or, people may stop looking for Army roles - a big disaster for our national security.

Inderjeet Singh

Country flag
Very shamelessly I am trying to find a reason for Modi's & DM's silence... but I am not defending them

Agar 4-5 death par PM ko statement dena pade... to phir 400-500 par to PM would be hanged (I know I am sounding like a kutta)

& those big death figures may be coming in very near future... as a result of some expeditionary move
But atleast from DM everymonth 4-5 soldiers KiA NindaMan didn't even utter a single word against Pakistan nowadays he stopping doing Kadi Ninda

SUPERPOWER

Country flag

Thats Due to Super deciplined, Kind Hearted, Avenger Indian Money Guzzling GenRolls...
They have released picture of a soldier who has been shot in head.
How fast

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles