India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag
1. Abhinandan was debriefed after his return,awarded for downing a 4tg gen Jet
2. 2 jets downed and 3 parachute s as seen by local.
3. From pak radio it was heard that they had lost a jet.
4. From radar only that f16 disappeared,f 16 could have disappeared for some time because of mountain s..but not a for long time .
5. Pak first said they didn't use f16 , as they had the fear of that downed jet.

6.Pak till that date didn't have twin seater jf17 , so it must be twin seater f16 ,which was downed .
The Indian Airforce has been very consistent with its claim from day one unlike the PAF which keeps shifting the narrative left and right. Indian Airforce accepted the loss of a MiG-21 and Mi-17 but the Pakistan Airforce has denied any combat loss that day.

The Pakistanis are also bringing up some alleged F-16 inventory count done by LM of Pak's F-16 fleet where they didn't find any F-16 missing, hereby rubbishing our claim of shooting down an F-16. What is the DOD's stance? Was such a count done, I searched the forum for an answer but all I am getting are posts abusing Pakistan and nothing else. What is the US's official word on this?

Also what is the "fuss" about the intact missile wreckage??! I am very much positive that the MiG-21 that was flown by W.C Abhinandan was the one which fired an R-73 and shot down the F-16. Pakistan says that all missiles were found intact on the MiG-21's wreckage. I think Indian Airforce could have simply said that it was another MiG-21 who fired an R-73 to shoot down F-16 but still they maintained it was Abhinandan's mig which scored the kill.

patriots

Defense lover
Country flag
The Indian Airforce has been very consistent with its claim from day one unlike the PAF which keeps shifting the narrative left and right. Indian Airforce accepted the loss of a MiG-21 and Mi-17 but the Pakistan Airforce has denied any combat loss that day.

The Pakistanis are also bringing up some alleged F-16 inventory count done by LM of Pak's F-16 fleet where they didn't find any F-16 missing, hereby rubbishing our claim of shooting down an F-16. What is the DOD's stance? Was such a count done, I searched the forum for an answer but all I am getting are posts abusing Pakistan and nothing else. What is the US's official word on this?
Us didn't have any official word on this.

jai jaganath

Country flag
These potshots are legit.

Why surrounding area wasn't canvassed properly before letting high ranked gather around for photo ops..( I don't buy this garbage, " they were leading from the front" )

Why same mistake is being repeated by Gernols wearing glowing fancy dress while standing behind human meat shield.
View attachment 222675

Why they don't have IR equipped drones yet.

Why MALE/Tapas drones are not ordered.

Why Gridbots equipped with guns and all kinds of visual-thermal sensors are not into the game yet.
Now people will shout to GoI and RM(although they aren't doodh ka dhula) if we lose anyone of them
That's why it's said foolishness on one side and bravery on other
Leading from front- my foot

Azaad

Country flag

Never saw Col Rai's daughter complain or behave like Gurmehar Kaur.

Keta 9GR ke ... hoi ke hoi na...ho ho ho ..
Alka Rai , 8 years later ... plenty of regrets of a personal kind . Any of the Gurmehar Kaur kind ? Judge for yourself & do what you must.

Kumaoni

it doesn’t matter in the slightest. The Pakis (likely encouraged by their commie masters) have nothing to lose by playing these games, in fact they’d love nothing more than to lure india into another cycle of escalation

these things should be kept at a local level, having the higher command chain brought in is ample victory for these pigs
I’m sorry but I amost completely disagree, respectfully.

The ceasefire is bullshit and the PAKIS are literally violating it. Why exactly should the Indian army not use a Thermobaric shoulder mount and level the offending post? There is no “higher command chain” when responding to ceasefire violations. All the LC battalion has to do is fire a RL or a ATGM and level it to smithereens. It’s happened many times in the past, why not now?

Don’t justify everything this government does just because the Indian army upper brass in incompetent.

Last edited:

Kumaoni

Just like how a committee is formed to review and improvement of DRDO. A committee on Indian armed forces for review and improvement is need of the hour.
Just compare Indian army to any contemptry armed force.
Every respectable army of other nations procure their home made gadgets and equipment’s even when they are half as good as import substitutes and them improve them slowly in blocks here Indian armed force keep dismissing or making them do endless trial. It tells lot.
More likely the RR and Para SF.

The ONLY military casualties have been seen by the RR and Paras this year. And LC units see almost just as much if not more combat, and arguably go up against larger numbers of terrorists and more violent ones as well (BAT squads). Half of the pakis killed this year in Kashmir were by LC units, but you don’t see them taking any casualties.

Yet since 2016 they hardly take ANY casualties fighting infiltration bids (CFVs are a whole nother story).

Compare the gear levels of frontline units, the uniformity,etc with that of Para and RR.

Para and RR are really falling behind.

Articles