India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Huge lithium reserves found in Reasi.

Reasi district is just north of Jammu... muslim population is slightly greater than hindu population.

@FalconSlayers @ezsasa @hit&run @Indx TechStyle From today onwards let's keep a track on any upward movement of terrorist activity in&around this area... bcoz this is the first major mineral discovery in this area which has huge strategic significance

View attachment 193002

View attachment 193003
Pakis would be breaking their bangles on Social media hearing this news :rofl:.
We now have 2nd highest lithium reserves if the news is true.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
Huge lithium reserves found in Reasi.

Reasi district is just north of Jammu... muslim population is slightly greater than hindu population.

@FalconSlayers @ezsasa @hit&run @Indx TechStyle From today onwards let's keep a track on any upward movement of terrorist activity in&around this area... bcoz this is the first major mineral discovery in this area which has huge strategic significance

View attachment 193002

View attachment 193003
Now watch how suddenly environmental activists all over the world gather to protect the region.

Pakis would be breaking their bangles on Social media hearing this news :rofl:.
We now have 2nd highest lithium reserves if the news is true.
It would be interesting to know if govt. plans to mine the reserves. Lithium mining is known to be very toxic to the environment and it seeps into groundwater easily.

Given the crucial Chenab river and its tributaries pass through this district it will be an excellent opportunity to poison Pakistan's water supply. unwise to pollute our water bodies.

jai jaganath

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
IAF chief is just parroting what timeline has been handed over to him. You expect him to bicker and talk shit behind the back of MoD and HAL ? Its not that IAF is happy or content with the timelines, it is what they have been made to accept by govt.

Previous all IAF chiefs have stated their concern regarding falling squadron rates and stalling of MRCA orders.
The point is even a bankrupt beggar nation is matching us militarily that speaks a lot about our efficient gernails
Just remember if porkies would have been in our place they would have been a significant power in this region

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
The point is even a bankrupt beggar nation is matching us militarily that speaks a lot about our efficient gernails
Just remember if porkies would have been in our place they would have been a significant power in this region
you seem to be suggesting India should also get itself a big daddy or two, because that's how pakis have been getting their toys for decades.

jai jaganath

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
you seem to be suggesting India should also get itself a big daddy or two, because that's how pakis have been getting their toys for decades.
No I am saying they have efficient policy makers who know their threats and maintain parity with it by hook or crook
Not peacetime generals like us just pushing all requirements be it howitzers guns aircrafts awacs or any other thing
They have done best wrt their economy and technical power
Always pushed above their capability
On other side we are much better than them in all indicators but where are we in pace of losing parity with them
They know they can't built so they import atleast if they had capability u would seeing us being in disadvantage
Here give these gernails all power to go ahead with mrca
I bet they won't order they will never this competition is their bread and butter
This is peacetime mentality which none of our adversaries have
And I am not gaslighting

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
No I am saying they have efficient policy makers who know their threats and maintain parity with it by hook or crook
Not peacetime generals like us just pushing all requirements be it howitzers guns aircrafts awacs or any other thing
On other side we are much better than them in all indicators but where are we in pace of losing parity with them
They know they can't built so they import atleast if they had capability u would seeing us being in disadvantage
I bet they won't order they will never this competition is their bread and butter
And I am not gaslighting
there are literally dedicated threads and thousands of posts analysing why pakis do what they do, so i am not getting into it in this thread.

do expand on what exactly does this parity that being mentioned multiple times in your post, preferably with numbers comparison.

Jimih

Country flag
And I am not gaslighting
You overestimate Pakistan too much just on the basis of Chinese imports itself.

Pakistan Army has surrendered itself totally in the FATA region.

'Punching above their weight' attitude is the reason of why Pakistan as a country is facing today.

Our Generals are this and that, what about their Generals?

The only aim of Pakistani Generals in their lives is to settle abroad after retirement and capture DHA corner plots.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles