India Pakistan conflict along IB and LoC (July 2021 onwards)

jai jaganath

Country flag
You overestimate Pakistan too much just on the basis of Chinese imports itself.

Pakistan Army has surrendered itself totally in the FATA region.

'Punching above their weight' attitude is the reason of why Pakistan as a country is facing today.

Our Generals are this and that, what about their Generals?

The only aim of Pakistani Generals in their lives is to settle abroad after retirement and capture DHA corner plots.
No one is denying that
But look at their attitude they always want to have parity with us
I repeat they want parity
Getting it or not is different
Do we have that attitude of maintaining parity with China?

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
There used to be a time past decade when CRPF was the most favourite target of terrorists due to them carrying unreliable INSAS rifles, no Bullet proof vests and helmets. Today CRPF is running a slaughterhouse of self-styled Ghazis and Mujahids in Kashmir.

1676475262234.png

Jimih

Country flag
There used to be a time past decade when CRPF was the most favourite target of terrorists due to them carrying unreliable INSAS rifles, no Bullet proof vests and helmets. Today CRPF is running a slaughterhouse of self-styled Ghazis and Mujahids in Kashmir.

View attachment 193799
Looks like they are preparing for being the main CI force in the valley after news of RR reducing its presence.

Angel of War

Country flag
No I am saying they have efficient policy makers who know their threats and maintain parity with it by hook or crook
Not peacetime generals like us just pushing all requirements be it howitzers guns aircrafts awacs or any other thing
They have done best wrt their economy and technical power
Always pushed above their capability
On other side we are much better than them in all indicators but where are we in pace of losing parity with them
They know they can't built so they import atleast if they had capability u would seeing us being in disadvantage
Here give these gernails all power to go ahead with mrca
I bet they won't order they will never this competition is their bread and butter
This is peacetime mentality which none of our adversaries have
And I am not gaslighting
TBH, not too long ago ( maybe a month or so) I somehow thought the way you did about their capability till I saw their horrible performance in waziristan and Balochistan. Just imagine they're so desperate that their AH1 unit attatched to the 6th armoured division was called into balochistan to support CI ops and they even requested CIA drone strike to cut their ground troops some slack against TTP. They're still a force to be reckoned with tho , but slightly overestimated too. One important point to note is logistics, they suck at it to say the least ( except their armoured and mech divisions). You see, 5 out of 9 corps of PA are lined up in a linear chain along the IB, these are static infantry centric forces with limited logistical capability to support a large scale offensive. They're heavy on troops and equipment but what's the use if it can't be moved around ? However, the strike corps are pretty well fed and well kept I gotta admit , mostly because of chinese investment in the armoured forces, but then another question arises, do they have enough oil to sustain a war ? I think not. You can have the world's best tank in your army but if you don't have oil then you ain't going anywhere

Last edited:

jai jaganath

Country flag
TBH, not too long ago ( maybe a month or so) I somehow thought the way you did about their capability till I saw their horrible performance in waziristan and Balochistan. Just imagine they're so desperate that their AH1 unit attatched to the 6th armoured division was called into balochistan to support CI ops and they even requested CIA drone strike to cut their ground troops some slack against TTP. They're still a force to be reckoned with tho , but slightly overestimated too. One important point to note is logistics, they suck at it to say the least ( except their armoured and mech divisions). You see, 5 out of 9 corps of PA are lined up in a linear chain along the IB, these are static infantry centric forces with limited logistical capability to support a large scale offensive. They're heavy on troops and equipment but what's the use if it can't be moved around ? However, the strike corps are pretty well fed and well kept I gotta admit , mostly because of chinese investment in the armoured forces, but then another question arises, do they have enough oil to sustain a war ? I think not. You can have the world's best tank in your army but if you don't have oil then you ain't going anywhere
Yeah that's true they suck in logistics
We can see that in kargil too
Where their movement were swift but logistics weren't upto that level and further worsen by our artillery strikes

Global Defence

New threads

Articles