India Launched Surgical Strikes Across LoC: DGMO 29/09/2016

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
Dont want to piss people off. But this needs sharing. How AAP Leader Kapil Mishra Makes fun of Surgical strikes. Dont they feel for the people on the Border?
This B@stard does not believe DGMO. He does not believe the army because of which he can f@ck his wife at night peacefully,produce babies with his wife,teach leftist ******ory to his kids and live his life free.
Why these benchods are alive?
Because Indian army guards our borders.These people are shameless bunch and will even do politics on their mother's dead body.

Badsah

"Not sure but heard there is movement on both sides. Rambha's make up crew are being asked to go with her for the photo op and the crew is shopping some woolen jackets. And heard Rambha has been officially permitted to take some new diwali presents for her audience."
Any guess members?

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
@raheel besharam

What about the video that pakis are playing while claiming the burning of Indian post around some mountain.

Has anyone debunked it ?

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Why are you showing us a Lashkar attack video on Army, Why is it that you always come up and paste all the shitty Videos and photos here ?
Calm Down. He is just showing it to debunk paki propaganda. Whatever require to debunk paki propaganda will be posted in this thread.

raheel besharam

Why are you showing us a Lashkar attack video on Army, Why is it that you always come up and paste all the shitty Videos and photos here ?
Just telling u guys from where these pakistanis are getting these videos, back in 2013 there was page called "Islamfighters" which used to upload videos on such attacks... kashmiris used to share those videos,... i got that page removed by giving its link to an army officer.... i've seen most of those videos and i know pakis are doing propaganda videos

Articles