India Launched Surgical Strikes Across LoC: DGMO 29/09/2016

WARREN SS

Country flag
I'll beleive it when I see it bro, the SOCOM has been proposed for as long as I can remember and it is still to see the light of day, as are the other new proposed tri-service commands (Space and Cyber). The same chalta hai regressive mindset exists within the MoD sadly.
Well It Will Take Time It After creation of Natgrid It Will be Biggest Development by govt

abingdonboy

Country flag
Well It Will Take Time It After creation of Natgrid It Will be Biggest Development by govt
Is NATGRID operational yet? I'm still very annoyed that the NCTC was killed by the (then) opposition (BJP and others), it would have been a real asset in helping fighting terror.

Of course, it will take time, this is India. Everyone likes to go as slow as possible it seems, until an bloodbath awakens one for a short while, then back to sloth like action.

WARREN SS

Country flag
Is NATGRID operational yet? I'm still very annoyed that the NCTC was killed by the (then) opposition (BJP and others), it would have been a real asset in helping fighting terror.

Of course, it will take time, this is India. Everyone likes to go as slow as possible it seems, until an bloodbath awakens one for a short while, then back to sloth like action.
Well Yes It under Raps Its Phase-1 is operational As What I Know Govt Working Silently

Its reported The NDA government appointed a serving Intelligence Bureau (IB) officer Ashok Patnaik as the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of the National Intelligence Grid (NATGRID) In July 2016

http://www.thehindu.com/todays-paper/tp-national/ashok-patnaik-is-natgrid-chief/article8845993.ece

Its Expected To work Full Capability By 2018 Much details are Classified U Know Govt Don't want NGo's Filing RTI on Privacy Violations If congies get hint It will be a Mess

abingdonboy

Country flag
Well Yes It under Raps Its Phase-1 is operational As What I Know Govt Working Silently

Its reported The NDA government appointed a serving Intelligence Bureau (IB) officer Ashok Patnaik as the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of the National Intelligence Grid (NATGRID) In July 2016

http://www.thehindu.com/todays-paper/tp-national/ashok-patnaik-is-natgrid-chief/article8845993.ece

Its Expected To work Full Capability By 2018 Much details are Classified U Know Govt Don't want NGo's Filing RTI on Privacy Violations If congies get hint It will be a Mess
Phase 4 will be complete by 2018?

mayfair

12 PA regulars gone.This is good.
Are you referring to the numbers quoted by the PoK Policemen? I though 12 included all casualties as far as he knew, including non-uniformed jihadis.

Or is this a newer incident related to yesterdays firing across LoC?

AmoghaVarsha

Country flag
Are you referring to the numbers quoted by the PoK Policemen? I though 12 included all casualties as far as he knew, including non-uniformed jihadis.

PoK policeman.He used the word saheed so i am guessing its for the PA.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Yeah, he specifically said that he has no idea about the militant casualties as they are kept hidden by the army and that he is specifically talking about army casualties.

mayfair

Assuming that shaheed is for TSPA ONLY, we have 12 confirmed TSPA casualties in one sector alone. Add to it an unspecified number of TSPA and jihadi casualties in other spots that were hit, once can see that "significant casualties" quoted by DGMO are far closer to truth than "not significant" casualties being parroted by Parrotin' Swami and Baki Siddiqa.

AmoghaVarsha

Country flag
Assuming that shaheed is for TSPA ONLY, we have 12 confirmed TSPA casualties in one sector alone. Add to it an unspecified number of TSPA and jihadi casualties in other spots that were hit, once can see that "significant casualties" quoted by DGMO are far closer to truth than "not significant" casualties being parroted by Parrotin' Swami and Baki Siddiqa.
Who is Baki Siddiqa?

The exact figure is hard to nail down.I have heard figyres starting from 20 to almost 150.The DGMO didnot mention any figures.

More than the militants i am more interested in the PA casualties.

dude00720

Country flag

I think The PoK SP said, he had no information on Jihadis. He guessed that typically every launchpad had 5 jihadis and Jihadis are controlled by Army.

So, the 12 number from 3 camps have to be regulars.

Ref:

Mikesingh

Country flag
Ghulam Akbar, Superintendent of Police (Special Branch) of the Mirpur Range in PoK.

Hope that it is not his real name, else RIP to him and his family....
He didn't do it on purpose but was tricked. So he'll most likely be saved from the gallows!

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Pakistan is in a really tight corner, how would it come out of it ? I am seeing no way

mayfair

My first thought was that Nawaaz is growing a pair, probably emboldened by international reaction to our surgical strikes and that TSPA must be thinking Cheenti ke bhi par nikal aaye hain.

But I think this is a "false flag" operation. An attempt to show that Bakis are attempting to crack down on terrorists.

When it comes to using terror, especially against India, Ganja and TSPA are undoubtedly on the same page.

Articles