India Launched Surgical Strikes Across LoC: DGMO 29/09/2016

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Not just that...it will reveal a lot of information..for the trained eyes..such videos reveal our game plan..
So better not reveal it at all.
That is what I meant by saying "situation is hot & fluid" and so enemy can/might use videos/pics to their advantage by learning tactics.

Imaxxx

"Shaktimev Jayate" - Strength Alone Triumphs
Country flag
If there is a War, i hope it happens right now. I have a feeling Raheel will try something....
True. Having built up a carefully cultivated larger-than-life image, in his twilight days it's no fun to be kicked in the ass.

He may try something through his jihadi nsa. Some windows of opportunity are:
- just before the BRICS summit to embarrass India
- around Diwali time, end Oct
- in Nov before he demits on Nov 29.

I think Nov is the most likely. That gives them time to prep and he can go out with a bang.

IndianHawk

Country flag
True. Having built up a carefully cultivated larger-than-life image, in his twilight days it's no fun to be kicked in the ass.

He may try something through his jihadi nsa. Some windows of opportunity are:
- just before the BRICS summit to embarrass India
- around Diwali time, end Oct
- in Nov before he demits on Nov 29.

I think Nov is the most likely. That gives them time to prep and he can go out with a bang.
Will the porki army embark on a potentially suicidal mission to support a chief that is about to retire??? I don't think so.

Imaxxx

Country flag
I said through his jihadi nsa.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
When paras do military parachuting in night ,,, they dont get spotted? i mean how do they cloak themselves in air ????
Now a days modern Air Defense and Radars makes it difficult for heavy strategic lift IL 76 and Globemasters etc to carry out large scale Paradrops unless our own AF has control over enemy Airspace.

That's why now a days helis (SHBO) are more appropriate especially for SF ops, quick insertion, extraction and more precise.

But in case of War, India is among the few countries which has the unique capability to paradrop or deploy an entire Brigade to anywhere within 45 Minutes.

http://www.indiandefencereview.com/news/strategic-airlift-capability-for-india/

Imaxxx

Country flag
Oops I missed that. But still as we have just demonstrated that jehadi attacks will not go unpunished. It complicate things for paki army.
Absolutely- they know we will retaliate and escalate more. But there's got to be a lot of pressure on him from the kick in the ass. To your point, Nov then seems more likely because he can go out with sweet revenge and leave the aftermath complications to his successor to deal with. My 2c.

IndianHawk

Country flag
Absolutely- they know we will retaliate and escalate more. But there's got to be a lot of pressure on him from the kick in the ass. To your point, Nov then seems more likely because he can go out with sweet revenge and leave the aftermath complications to his successor to deal with. My 2c.
Just that is my2c that his successor might not want to start in a bloody mess . Denial is much preferred. Everyday nawaz is reiterating new found disgust for war:pound::pound::pound:

Bornubus

Its high time to kidnap a Paki troop to trade him with Chandu Chauhan or they will kill him and dump his body.

Or if this is not possible then convey to Pakis through back channel that Asiaya Andrabi would be Gang Rape and the video is relese on internet.

Badsah

off topic couldn't stop myself to share master piece......
ttps://www.facebook.com/CyberSipahis/?fref=ts

में आपका बेसक विरोधी हूँ मगर इस मुद्दे पर में आपको सपोर्ट करता हूँ मेरा सैल्यूट है आपको ,,,,

ये संघी कह रहे थे आप अपने बच्चे के बाप नही हो ,,,,
बजरंग दल वाले भी , विश्व हिंदू परिषद वाले भी यही बोल रहे हैं,,,

ये बीजेपी वाले तो लंबे लंबे आर्टिकल , कॉलम लिख कर आपको आपके बच्चे के बाप ना होने का दावा ठोक रहे है ,,,

केजरीवाल जी हमें आपकी मर्दानगी पर शक नही पर हम चाहते है आप इन संघियो , भक्तों, आरएसएस वालों द्वारा चलाये जा रहे इस झूठे प्रोपगेंडे का जबाब दें,,,

हम चाहते है आप उस ऐतिहासिक रात का वीडियो सार्वजानिक करें जब आप ने बाप बनने के लिए सर्जिकल स्ट्राइक की थी ,,,

भारत माता की जय ।

Bornubus

Written by Paki Ayesha Siddiqa

http://thewire.in/70652/india-pakistan-rearranging-thresholds/

Contrary to the impression created by India’s DGMO, the operation across the border was limited in scale and less gargantuan than claimed.

Reportedly, Indian troops crossed over not more than 200 meters inside the Pakistani side of the Line of Control to attack an LeT camp located some 100 metres away from an army check post at Dudhnial. The fact that it was a limited scale operation made it possible for Pakistan to couch this as nothing more than firing and a border violation. While it attained some goals in the form of killing 5-6 militants, the use of the term ‘surgical strike’ was misleading. Perhaps, a better term was a ‘targeted’ operation in which the risk of further escalation was avoided by not killing military personnel at the nearby check post. Reports indicate that only 3-4 army personnel were injured due to the use of grenades against the post. Furthermore, the Indian troops did not come three or four miles inside the LoC as some defence sources in India have suggested. The short distance is the reason why Pakistan could claim that what happened was nothing more than an unprovoked incursion of the sort that takes place all the time.

Indeed, this is how the attack was presented to a team of journalists taken to the border areas by the Pakistani army’s Inter-Services Public Relations agency. Although the media were not taken to a couple of other places such as beyond Kotli at Tatta Pani and one other place, the fact is that even if journalists were taken to the exact location, they might not have been too impressed by the destruction caused given the limited nature of the target.

V_Force

Country flag
off topic couldn't stop myself to share master piece......
ttps://www.facebook.com/CyberSipahis/?fref=ts

में आपका बेसक विरोधी हूँ मगर इस मुद्दे पर में आपको सपोर्ट करता हूँ मेरा सैल्यूट है आपको ,,,,

ये संघी कह रहे थे आप अपने बच्चे के बाप नही हो ,,,,
बजरंग दल वाले भी , विश्व हिंदू परिषद वाले भी यही बोल रहे हैं,,,

ये बीजेपी वाले तो लंबे लंबे आर्टिकल , कॉलम लिख कर आपको आपके बच्चे के बाप ना होने का दावा ठोक रहे है ,,,

केजरीवाल जी हमें आपकी मर्दानगी पर शक नही पर हम चाहते है आप इन संघियो , भक्तों, आरएसएस वालों द्वारा चलाये जा रहे इस झूठे प्रोपगेंडे का जबाब दें,,,

हम चाहते है आप उस ऐतिहासिक रात का वीडियो सार्वजानिक करें जब आप ने बाप बनने के लिए सर्जिकल स्ट्राइक की थी ,,,

भारत माता की जय ।
और आगे बड़ते हुए
केजरीवाल:- जी सर्जिकल स्ट्राइक की जगह के भी आम आदमी को दॄशन करवाए जाएं तां की पूरी दुनीया की तसली हो ।

Articles