INDIA ICC World Cup Champions. Congratulations India.

Who Do You Think Will Win The World Cup?

• Total voters

Tolaha

I had vowed not to 'watch' cricket match. Have broken my vow recently and regret it. No more watching cricket for me from now on! May the good lord give me strength!

Oracle

/\/\/\ You're gonna break it again on 20th-March :D
I won't watch that match, as I will be travelling! And I'm already hating myself for it! :(

smartindian

Country flag
I had vowed not to 'watch' cricket match. Have broken my vow recently and regret it. No more watching cricket for me from now on! May the good lord give me strength!
promises and egg are destined to break

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
AJTR, one match doesn't make or break Team India. India is still the #1 Team in Tests and #2 in ODIs. With all the passion and love for cricket, I would love to see a graceful exit than be termed as match fixers. Hope you get the tone of the post. If every other person from the cricketing fraternity has been speaking of Team India, then we certainly have some merits. And hell yeah! we deserve it. World Cup is not the end of the road! Poor Sania, she married a fraud star.
Ithink u didnt get the gist of my post which was not regarding fixing but the corporate media hype about TI.And it seems Sania still does hurts some men's ego in india..... :)

Last edited:

smartindian

Country flag
Ithink u didnt get the gist of my post which was not regarding fixing but the corporate media hype about TI.And it seems Sania still does hurts some men's ego in india..... :)
main aim of your post is to use cricket and make anti-India comments and spill venom about india and indians , tell us that we are living in mid-evil age and pakistan is a superpower that it

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
main aim of your post is to use cricket and make anti-India comments and spill venom about india and indians , tell us that we are living in mid-evil age and pakistan is a superpower that it
loads of insecurity..............
yes that is her plan...she is arunadathi roy of dfi who is also attention seeking @%&*$.

i suggest you put her in http://defenceforumindia.com/profile.php?do=ignorelist
u cant write single sentence without swearing.insecurity of punctured bloated egos.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
well if its punctured then it cant be bloated! :D

make up your mind.

smartindian

Country flag
loads of insecurity..............
u cant write single sentence without swearing.insecurity of punctured bloated egos.
if you cant reply logically, attack personally this is another way of running away . tell me why should we be insecure ?

Oracle

Ithink u didnt get the gist of my post which was not regarding fixing but the corporate media hype about TI.
It's plain business. EPL with all it's existence is a 12 billion dollars game, IPL last year was valued at 4 billion dollars in just 3 years of it's existence. Open your eyes!!!

And it seems Sania still does hurts some men's ego in india..... :)
It doesn't hurt no one's ego. She was a fun factor and an entertainer. But people do not get to see her in shorts nowadays. :) Tennis is a wonderful game. :D

plugwater

It's plain business. EPL with all it's existence is a 12 billion dollars game, IPL last year was valued at 4 billion dollars in just 3 years of it's existence. Open your eyes!!!
So what ? NBA , MLB has more revenue than EPL, Does this make basketball or baseball better than football ? Definitely NO. IPL will overtake EPL one day even then cricket will be a 8 nations sport.

P.S. I didnt read yours and ajtr's previous posts :D

Tolaha

/\/\/\ You're gonna break it again on 20th-March :D
I won't watch that match, as I will be travelling! And I'm already hating myself for it! :(
When our cricket team is playing, it is always better for our own health to keep expectations low.
I'm sure that the only ones who benifit by watching India (and even England) play is your local pharmacy! :)

promises and egg are destined to break
Navjot Singh Sidhu jee... why does your location show Mysore!? :)

Oracle

So what ? NBA , MLB has more revenue than EPL, Does this make basketball or baseball better than football ? Definitely NO. IPL will overtake EPL one day even then cricket will be a 8 nations sport.

P.S. I didnt read yours and ajtr's previous posts :D
:pound: :pound: I know that!

Tolaha

She was a fun factor and an entertainer. But people do not get to see her in shorts nowadays. :) Tennis is a wonderful game. :D
Sania no longer plays wearing shorts!! How come I didnt notice that?

Oracle

Sania no longer plays wearing shorts!! How come I didnt notice that?
Let me re-phrase - men are not interested in her anymore. Getting married to a Pakistani, all I can imagine her is in a burkha :D

Oracle

Indian playing XI row heats up

CHENNAI: All is not well in the Indian camp.

Right from the time the World Cup squad was selected, the selectors and skipper MS Dhoni were not sharing the same thought process. With the group stage almost done and dusted, the rift has only increased.

It's understood that Dhoni's "stubbornness" regarding team selection hasn't gone down too well either with the BCCI bosses or with the selectors. And now, with just a couple of days to go for the crucial game against West Indies at the MA Chidambaram Stadium, chairman of selectors Krishnamachari Srikkanth met Dhoni & Co at the team hotel just before they were to come for practice. One understands that a few harsh words were spoken and the team management was asked to have a closer look at the playing XI. Dhoni has been extremely stubborn on the issue of playing with Piyush Chawla as the second spinner and the selection committee thinks that "it's time R Ashwin is given a chance".

A couple of days back, two selectors had a talk with Dhoni and he was clearly told that "Chawla has got enough chances" and that Ashwin should be in the playing XI. But the skipper was not ready to budge, even though there are senior members in the team who believe that the TN offie should get his chance.

Chika, despite his stature, has never interfered with the playing XI, but now that things have gone too far, there was no other alternative for the chairman but to have a talk with the team management. He clearly communicated the displeasure of the selectors but finally left it to the captain to take his call.

BCCI secretary N Srinivasan was also present and was a witness to the conversion between the chairman of selectors and the captain.

Later, Chika was present at the IIT Chemplast ground as well where he caught up with the other members of the team. The chairman had a long conversation with coach Gary Kirsten and later he was seen having a talk with the bowlers. As the media swarmed around him for a sound byte, he refused for the time being. "We will have a talk after India win the West Indies game," Chika said trying his best to deflate the tension.

Meanwhile, Suresh Raina has been given indications from the team management that he will play Sunday's game. The left-hander has mentioned to his close friends that he is making mental preparations to play the game.

Ashwin vs Piyush

What works in favour of Ashwin:

- His ability to bowl in the Powerplays. The off-spinner is known to contain the batsmen.
- Has done well in the Chennai, which is home turf for him.

What not for Chawla:

-Hasn't been able to contain batsmen or take wickets.
- Is under immense pressure to perform.

Source

vijaytripoli

Oops!!....We better gonna loose against WI....else play against AUS in quarters.
Chau

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles