India-China Border conflict

Jimih

Country flag
I will tell you an interesting thing, there is no agreement that says we are responsible for their defense.

According to article 2, India & Bhutan will consult each other for issues pertaining to national interest, but do not chalks out any "agreement" that we are their army.

Moreover, Bhutan being the ignorant nation of peace fools devoid of reality, actually resented Indian intervention during the 2017-Doklam crisis, as they interpreted it as India trying to meddle in Bhutan's internal matters.

Very well put, Bhutan is one another country in India's neighbourhood suffering from "small nation syndrome", let the idiots suffer like Sri Lanka, they will come running to us crying momma! soon.

mokoman

Country flag
How are we useless? Bhutani idiots didn't asked for our help during Doklam standoff, we went there by ourselves.

They widened their arses for Chinese you-know-what.

did we widen our ass in ladakh ? , is that why talks are still ongoing ?

the so called "bhutani idiots" are guarding the jahmpheri ridge for us now .

and yea we are fucking useless , chinese are not just doing salami slicing at doklam , but on northern bhutan as well . there is really no point to asking our help because we cant do shit.

Jimih

Country flag

did we widen our ass in ladakh ? , is that why talks are still ongoing ?

and yea we are fucking useless , chinese are not just doing salami slicing at doklam , but on northern bhutan as well . there is really no point to asking our help because we cant do shit.
Bhutani idiots are the ones towing the Chinese line, if India didnt intervened timely they would have offered more land to them uncontested.

Why cry over Eastern Ladakh when most of the issues are 'legacy ones' predating the current GoI?

Last edited:

Knowitall

Bhutani idiots are the ones towing the Chinese line, if India didnt intervened timely they would have offered more land to them uncontested.

Why cry over Eastern Ladakh when most of the issues are 'legacy ones' predating the current GoI?
"Legacy issues" are a meme term used by the current govt.

If I'm not mistaken in nitin gokhale's show the previous army commander did talk about us patrolling those areas regularly all the way into 2020 before the stand-off.

Rest I feel that Bhutan being an insignificant nation need to be brought under our orbit because I feel that they will neither call us or the Chinese if either of us does a land grab.

Angel of War

Country flag
Looks like Bhutan is getting into Chinese orbit, very dangerous for chickens neck. They also started charging visiting fees for Indian tourists. Earlier Indian tourists were exempt.

all the small satellite states in south asia cannot survive the future on their own. Sooner or later they will have to merge with india to survive. Sri Lanka is the perfect example.

mokoman

Country flag
hard to believe. this has to be fake .

China , tanks on the street for crowd control

The latest information points out Since no one in the whole country believes in the party, bank runs have occurred in nearly 20 provinces after the Henan incident. The party was so frightened that it almost spit out its nose, and hurriedly sacrificed a large array of tanks

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
hard to believe. this has to be fake .

China , tanks on the street for crowd control

The latest information points out Since no one in the whole country believes in the party, bank runs have occurred in nearly 20 provinces after the Henan incident. The party was so frightened that it almost spit out its nose, and hurriedly sacrificed a large array of tanks

Free Tibet and Free Hong Kong.
The Hans should be driven to the east coast to never be able to wander out.

Jimih

Country flag
"Legacy issues" are a meme term used by the current govt.

If I'm not mistaken in nitin gokhale's show the previous army commander did talk about us patrolling those areas regularly all the way into 2020 before the stand-off.
I was specifcally talking about the Depsang plains.

daya

Country flag
Sau baaton ki ek baat ....ham me dam nahi hai... neither in political leadership nor in military....

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag
Did we lose or gain anything?
Read this thread from page 1 to get the answer to that.

We can only help them if they ask for help,

what are we going to do if they ask us for help ? , they know very well we are useless.
I don't know why you think we are useless. Didn't we already prove we can stop Chinese misadventures both in Doklam and Ladakh ? Bhutan is a relatively small state, one single division worth of strength will be more than enough to defend it completely from Chinese land-grab.

the doklam stand off ended with both india and china getting something and bhutan losing land .
I think your understanding of what happened at Doklam is incorrect. Doklam ended with no side getting anything than what each side already had.

if bhutan was siding with China , jahmpheri ridge would have chinese posts by now .
Lol as if we asked Bhutan's permission before kicking out Chinese from reaching Jampheri ridge. Bhutan has no power to do anything, it's Indian Army that the whole Doklam till Jamphelri ridge is not under Chinese control.

:crazy: You know how "bravely" and "strongly" Bhutan is guarding Jamphelri ridge ? They have a single-hut with occupancy of not more than 8-10 people, probably heavily armed with the world's greatest gun "INSAS".

They are nothing more than chowkidars there. Location - 27.27482871728871, 88.91860865397958

Guarding my ass.

mokoman

Country flag
Read this thread from page 1 to get the answer to that.

I don't know why you think we are useless. Didn't we already prove we can stop Chinese misadventures both in Doklam and Ladakh ? Bhutan is a relatively small state, one single division worth of strength will be more than enough to defend it completely from Chinese land-grab.

I think your understanding of what happened at Doklam is incorrect. Doklam ended with no side getting anything than what each side already had.

Lol as if we asked Bhutan's permission before kicking out Chinese from reaching Jampheri ridge. Bhutan has no power to do anything, it's Indian Army that the whole Doklam till Jamphelri ridge is not under Chinese control.

:crazy: You know how "bravely" and "strongly" Bhutan is guarding Jamphelri ridge ? They have a single-hut with occupancy of not more than 8-10 people, probably heavily armed with the world's greatest gun "INSAS".

They are nothing more than chowkidars there. Location - 27.27482871728871, 88.91860865397958

Guarding my ass.
I don't know why you think we are useless

oh we are useless , Chinese build their roads where ever they want . this was the case not just in ladakh but in Bhutan also.

👀 just check pp15 , compare their road with their actual claim line . i mean 'official claim line' u will see what i mean.

Didn't we already prove we can stop Chinese misadventures both in Doklam and Ladakh ?

Chinese are salami slicing northern bhutan, just like in depsang . what do u think India can do about that ? assume that Bhutan asked India for help , what do u think we can do ?

Chinese took over most of doklam + the valley below . was there a village there before ?

and we secured jahmpheri ridge . bhutan got fucked .

reality is we are no match for China , its in Bhutan's interest to negotiate some kind of border deal with the Chinese .

The Shrike

Country flag
Map showing a China Bhutan border status for those who are not following it closely.

mokoman

Country flag
:dude: vishnu som from ndtv gets a hard on each time there is some construction here

he will then ask the same question again and again . then Chinese intrusion will start trending again.

Bhutan losing land to China has been going on for years , Indians only started caring now because its close to our borders.

Arjun Mk1A

Country flag
Bhutan is basically an ostrich burying its head in the mud trying to escape the reality of China slowly gnawing at their country.
Elitists and Chinese-paid shills of Bhutan see themselves as some first-world country and they live in their own Switzerland utopia.

We can only help them if they ask for help, hell, don't ask us, make some noise at the world forum at least, call out Chinese aggression, and let the world know of encroachments.

Well, nothing, you can't help someone who doesn't want any help.

Hence, I advocate China pulls Poland on Bhutan, and we will snatch the remaining parts.

Well Bhutan is basically a PR country, on outside they will show some peaceful countries but in reality their regime is being harsh on some traditional groups related to Nepal and forced them to move out.

Also their dealing with China is very poor. They simply giving every land when China simply plough with bullocks.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag
I don't know why you think we are useless

oh we are useless , Chinese build their roads where ever they want . this was the case not just in ladakh but in Bhutan also.

👀 just check pp15 , compare their road with their actual claim line . i mean 'official claim line' u will see what i mean.
I only showed you that, and PP15 is the only place where they have shifted the boundary (now a buffer zone technically).

Chinese are salami slicing northern bhutan, just like in depsang . what do u think India can do about that ? assume that Bhutan asked India for help , what do u think we can do ?
Initially, we might be helpless in northern Bhutan because there exists no road or pathway leading to that piece of territory. But if they raise a hue and cry, we can at least start making roads towards that territory so that China does not encroach more on that.

Chinese took over most of doklam + the valley below . was there a village there before ?

and we secured jahmpheri ridge . bhutan got fucked .
Northern Doklam was handed over on a plate to China during our UPA rule. They tried to build roads towards Southern Doklam and got stopped by us. Jamphelri ridge was de facto Bhutanese territory. We still don't have direct physical control of Jamphelri ridge, but heights overlooking it.

reality is we are no match for China , its in Bhutan's interest to negotiate some kind of border deal with the Chinese .
Oh boy, did you attend your local CPM rally in Kerala or what? Do you now want to offer your rear to your han-masters ?

Articles