India-China Border conflict

Samej Jangir

Country flag
All members, request you to ignore this Chinese troll.

You will be just wasting time & energy.

You act like some AI repeating the same thing again and again. As I have said - give proper argument and I myself will accept your words. I am extremely reasonable and logical person and can understand most complex scenarios, unlike you. So, don't hesitate in telling things you know, in case you actually know anything

Give me one argument which is logical and based on meaningful facts regarding:
1) Why is China an enemy of India?
2) What harm has China done to India unprovoked?
3) What benefit will China get by harming India in the future compared to the costs associated with it?

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag
You act like some AI repeating the same thing again and again. As I have said - give proper argument and I myself will accept your words. I am extremely reasonable and logical person and can understand most complex scenarios, unlike you. So, don't hesitate in telling things you know, in case you actually know anything

3) What benefit will China get by harming India in the future compared to the costs associated with it?
First, show your original flag. Accept your country with pride.

We don't hate Chinese/Pakistani members here, we just bully them sometimes out of love.

Show your original identity, and ask questions. I am willing to educate on an original case of ignorance. Not a troll trying to spread misinformation & waste pages.

hurrians

Country flag

1,2 Paxsthan, aksai chin
3. This analysis was not done when chicomese started arming paxthani over the past several decades.

Accept and atleast show hint of remorse.

Samej Jangir

Country flag
First, show your original flag. Accept your country with pride.

We don't hate Chinese/Pakistani members here, we just bully them sometimes out of love.

Show your original identity, and ask questions. I am willing to educate on an original case of ignorance. Not a troll trying to spread misinformation & waste pages.
My country is Akhanda Bharat. I don't care about current world borders but only look atbthe world through religio-cultural view.

NutCracker

Country flag
Give proper explanation before making irrelevant post. Which point of mine is wrong and what is the basis of your argument. You seem to live in an ecochamber where you just repeat each other mindlessly. First learn to argue, reason and people will listen. If you are incapable of argument and still make accusations and abuses, it only reflects your IQ
Stfu. You low IQ wumao maggot keep asking explanation in every thread without technically backing up your own theory.

Go to LCA thread and back up your claim why network centric warfare is not reliable. Why we shouldn't buy Brimstone2/Spear.

Jimih

Country flag
Stfu. You low IQ wumao maggot keep asking explanation in every thread without technically backing up your own theory.

Go to LCA thread and back up your claim why network centric warfare is not reliable.
According to this member China is not a threat for Indian security.

High on Hindi Chini bhai bhai jumla nehru chicha wala

NutCracker

Country flag
According to him/her Aksai Chin is not part of India.

And our soldiers from Kumaon regiment died in vain.
Just like on LCA thread he was making up claim by solely discarding network centric warfare, he is parroting chinese claim by discarding the cultural history of Tibbet before the specific era of chingpingming Dynasty of his choice.

Jimih

Country flag
Just like on LCA thread he was making up claim by solely discarding network centric warfare, he is parroting chinese claim by discarding the cultural history of Tibbet before the specific era of chingpingming Dynasty of his choice.
Iska 'social credit score' check karna hoga