India-China Border conflict

Flying Dagger

Country flag

Cheepek

mokoman

Country flag
problem with his us army 1955 map is that it shows indian demchok (area closeby which we now have) on chinese side .

not that it matters now but , i seen people claim its (historically) tibetan territory we are occupying.

also same place PLA is now doing dharna

If that's the case for a map master like you, imagine the situation for the noobs like me.
historical things i only know what others tell me

@Kautilya33 and @Kyangs_Thang on twitter has excellent idea about history of these places.

if u enjoy torturing your self , check out their handles.

Flying Dagger

Country flag
They went Kaput even before their Sanction here. We have Xiaomi, Oppo, VIVO guys now. Samsung now taking back the market in a storm. Meanwhile pajeetmax does not able to provide proper software update to the 6 IN phones they launched.
Could have gone for simple stock Android. Jhamele kyu karte hain .. vaisein bhi phone is imported components.
They went Kaput even before their Sanction here. We have Xiaomi, Oppo, VIVO guys now. Samsung now taking back the market in a storm. Meanwhile pajeetmax does not able to provide proper software update to the 6 IN phones they launched.
Samsung is simply trying to survive... Nothing remarkable so far.

another_armchair

Country flag
Mamaearth sincerely regrets hurting any sentiments due to a poorly drafted comment on Twitter. We are a proud Indian company who respects and stands by our armed forces. We do not subscribe to the views shared by any individual who thinks otherwise.

Brand mamaearth does not support or subscribe to any offensive views or disparaging comments against our country or army. #saluteindianarmy

View attachment 183788

Mama earth deleted the offending tweet.
View attachment 183789

samsaptaka

तस्मात् उत्तिष्ठ कौन्तेय युद्धाय कृतनिष्चय
Country flag
Highly Fatal viruses spread slowly, less fatal virus spread quickly, chinks are doing this drama due to chinese ego issue, they said they'll control covid by lockdowns but still have not been able to and to prove that they can they'll continue this drama coz if they don't then covid will spread like wildfire and will expose their salt water vaccine capabilities to the whole world.
Wuhan virus nothing. Their economy has crashed and XiPig is enforcing so called zero chinkavirus lockdown to control the population as a premptive measure.

karn

Country flag
Are you'll nibbers following the happenings in cheen right now.. it's pretty wild . Looks like the pla will have it hands full for sometime.

flanker99

Country flag
There are still few brave Chinese left in that country who can take on this 'Imposed Emperor'.
What happens next?
1.they get crushed brutally
2.china makes a scene in either india or taiwan border as distraction
3.the protests die out slowly
4.ccp eases restrictions (highly unlikely)
Other members could add more probable scenarios

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
What happens next?
1.they get crushed brutally
2.china makes a scene in either india or taiwan border as distraction
3.the protests die out slowly
4.ccp eases restrictions (highly unlikely)
Other members could add more probable scenarios
We are ready for anything this thug will impose on us. Therefore we can do away with their distractions using India. That die is rolled by their rogue PLA, either they militarily defeat us or run back from where they come. There are no other ways left for them.

As far as their internal politics is concerned then I do not want to give them any unsolicited advice, nor they will read it anyway.

People do not like permanent power, they may accept a permanent institution but not the leader. A leader may last long but he must not dare show he is invulnerable.

I wish he crushes those students so that they start doing mistakes both internally and externally to over-compensate.

Last edited:

Arjun Mk1A

Country flag
Are you'll nibbers following the happenings in cheen right now.. it's pretty wild . Looks like the pla will have it hands full for sometime.

Can't find anything. Can you post things what is happening there?

Jimih

Country flag
Open protest all over the country ..
Don't let the wumaos fool you into thinking it's *just* about Foxconn or it is in one place.
I highly doubt that there is any real threat to
the CCP .. but a lot of disruption in cheen right now
I have observed this type of disturbance in the past when there was tension/collision with USA during Trump's Trade Wars. It was quickly followed COVID 19 breakout in China.

Something is not adding up. There has been back to back statements from Pentagon, Def Sec and CJCS Gen Milley on Taiwan.

Jambudweepa

Country flag
Open protest all over the country ..
Don't let the wumaos fool you into thinking it's *just* about Foxconn or it is in one place.
I highly doubt that there is any real threat to
the CCP .. but a lot of disruption in cheen right now
Was looking in twitter . Videos from many cities are there . I wonder if its spontanious or being coordinated by business group/political faction which got tired of policies of Xi . And this happening when ccp has complete control over communication channels .

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles