India-China Border conflict

Jimih

Country flag

If that was the case, why not call cheeni as liars and aggressors with appropriate warnings sprinkled in.
Well the EAM did say that. It can't be more clear than that.

Or may be its our mango man opinion that Armed forces actions and MEA's statements are meek when they actually are fairly strong?
MEA is compromised. Blame the Multi Ministry 'China Study Groups' which has more say in the MEA.

mokoman

Country flag
This is from Nov-2019, he seems to be trying very hard to say something without actually saying anything.
:hmm: i think these are the intrusions he was referering to

they trek for days and camp out here , like its their grandfathers land

the road in aphasia he talked about was blocked by our side from entering our territory. its visible on sentinel.

but sucks that we have no roads to LAC there but they do.

same in dibang and chaglagam , no roads . and only helicopter maintained forward posts i think.

saw on twitter that they tried to pull another shit by building roads upto ridge LAC near Myanmar border , but we countered by setting up new post and building new road.

FalconZero

Country flag

the road in aphasia he talked about was blocked by our side from entering our territory. its visible on sentinel.

same in dibang and chaglagam , no roads . and only helicopter maintained forward posts i think.

saw on twitter that they tried to pull another shit by building roads upto ridge LAC near Myanmar border , but we countered by setting up new post and building new road.
It's still surprising that successive government didn't set any priority for infra development across borders, what was army doing asleep? Atleast now some work is being done in that direction.

Cheran

Country flag
Small good news:-

China suspends Sri Lankan solar plants after India protest.

1638539268188.png

In case in future they do set this up, India should undertake covert ops.

Cant have CCP sniffing around southern most tip of India.

#ChinaOut
#NoToChinaDebtTrap
#ChinaTraps

The Shrike

Country flag

Yup, I think I have counted at least half a dozen places where they have a road right up to the watershed and we don't have a road upto 20-50km (as the crow flies). At this point we would have to believe the Chinese are simply doing us a favour by not simply taking over these areas.
What if the Chinese have already effectively taken over these areas a couple months back and then told us to F*ck off in the last Corps commander meeting? And that’s why we are now making c*ckedout statements like supporting China hosting Winter Olympics? :troll:

1638545137526.png

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
damm pakis are true slave, despite knowing they dont have any bmd they are allowing chinks to place nukes in their territory, and if they fire those literally 40 kt yield of agni will vaporise paki land.

I wish that we develope antimatter bomb from that bomb, we can evaporate pakshitstan literally. :heh:
My concern remains that why are we not arming China's adversaries with the decent platforms that we have and that they have already been asking. Vietnam, Indonesia, now Malaysia, Philippines, etc. have shown interest in BrahMos, Dhruvs, Dorniers, corvettes, short-range torpedos, AAMs. etc. There is just not enough push given to sell stuff to them.

Jimih

Country flag
What if the Chinese have already effectively taken over these areas a couple months back and then told us to F*ck off in the last Corps commander meeting? And that’s why we are now making c*ckedout statements like supporting China hosting Winter Olympics? :troll:
Sat Images will say different story.

maximus777

Country flag

Any truths to this?
Arm Taiwan with thermo nukes and Agnis to take care of entire eastern seaboard on the mainland. Let there be a 1962 like Taiwan missile crisis when those PLA kites in the sky pick up those canisters. Then let's see who blinks first!

There is a precedence to it where CCP did the same to our duffer neighbors on the west. If only our MEA/govt was not so cu.cked out!!

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Arm Taiwan with thermo nukes and Agnis to take care of entire eastern seaboard on the mainland. Let there be a 1962 like Taiwan missile crisis when those PLA kites in the sky pick up those canisters. Then let's see who blinks first!

There is a precedence to it where CCP did the same to our duffer neighbors on the west. If only our MEA/govt was not so cu.cked out!!
I was referring to realistic possibilities. Not fictional things. Transacting nuclear technologies when we are a part of the MTCR would be economic suicide. China joined MTCR only after transferring missile tech to Pakistanis.

Also, given the pace of approaching China, we might start offering them weapons once PLA is inside India, by when Taiwanese would be making their own everything.

maximus777

Country flag
I was referring to realistic possibilities. Not fictional things. Transacting nuclear technologies when we are a part of the MTCR would be economic suicide. China joined MTCR only after transferring missile tech to Pakistanis.

Also, given the pace of approaching China, we might start offering them weapons once PLA is inside India, by when Taiwanese would be making their own everything.
CCP doesn't giving a flying eff about international laws or treaties, for that matter, any world power that is of any consequence would behave that way. Considering we are facing an existential crisis/2.5 front shooting war sometime in the near future and PLA is technically already inside our perception of LCA, our attitude should be

rvats

Contributor
Contributor
Country flag
(1) In this second, and concluding part on Chang Chenmo Sector, I will be discussing the strategic importance of this sector from both the Indian and the Chinese perspective.

(2) We will see how the Chang Chenmo Sector can be used a firm base by India to launch offensive in the upper reaches of Galwan River Valley, and target Chinese positions from rear in Fingers Area and Khurnak Fort.

(3) I will also present possible Chinese actions in this sector.

(4) It will also become clear why the Chinese chose Hot Springs as one of the points of intrusion, and why they are reluctant to completely disengage in this sector.

Automatic Kalashnikov

Country flag
(1) In this second, and concluding part on Chang Chenmo Sector, I will be discussing the strategic importance of this sector from both the Indian and the Chinese perspective.

(2) We will see how the Chang Chenmo Sector can be used a firm base by India to launch offensive in the upper reaches of Galwan River Valley, and target Chinese positions from rear in Fingers Area and Khurnak Fort.

(3) I will also present possible Chinese actions in this sector.

(4) It will also become clear why the Chinese chose Hot Springs as one of the points of intrusion, and why they are reluctant to completely disengage in this sector.

You have any idea why IA isn't doing any QPQ action by crossing the LAC (August 2020 was occupying heights on own side of LAC which overlooked their moldo garrison). For past several months ex servicemen and ig even CDS said we could also do a QPQ if needed. Or do you feel MEA/MOD still believes talks will yield results?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles