India-China Border conflict

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Refer to the natioanl archive of British, during the conference of 8 nations, india was represented and probably used by the british master (if my history is right- India was colonised by Britain then). This conference subsequently led to Opium War. Indian soldiers participated and i am certain some of ur tycoons(opium were cultivated in India as well n sold through East India Company) has blood stains in their hands in the genocide! Was selling opium to the chinese people under the threat of a gun considered peaceful and loving?Give u another example, the swire group of Australia which own cathay pacific airline and conglomerate of business including electronics has bloods in their hands by selling opium as what the ancestors of the white australian! that did to the local inhibitants ! Some of u dont even realise that so much unique gemstones r stolen from the Taj Mahal by the British. Some of u here r so proud of ur coloniser master that ur thinking r hollowed out and shackled by the western world and obssed and intoxicated in talking hollow concepts like democracy, freedom of speech, abolute free press ,shared value etc...... without realising that u r being exploited! It would be more productive for u all to demand the westren world to return the loots n compensation in kinds to all the injustice in the past. It is obvios the western world are trying to drive a wedge between China and India for their benefits and india just for fall it very by Nehru under the forward policy! In the 50 Mao and En Lai propose twice to Nehru to just accept what is on the ground and forget the arbitraily macmahon line. In similar scenario now, Nehru was promised help by the -cunning n everything american first to launch a war in 62. I dared to venture to say that if not for the war , both nations would have progress much earlier which will benefit the people. Also strange some bloggers here r obssed with body bags in any meelee.Body bags r tregery on either side ,period! My dear friends think out the box, the western nations r scared worried both India n China which consitute 50 % of d world population will progress and join hands and checkmate their manipulation and expliotations coz they have too much bloods in their hands in the past. Do u still believe , the nations that carried out genoside on Red Indians , slave trade ,colonising, black life matter, dumping orange agents, spying on all nations, drone attacks on civilian etc...suddenly become saint overnite to preach human rights!? I really hope d respected Modi will not fall for it like Nehru! BTW i m just beginning to read how India gain independace fro British. Much credits r given to Gandhi which he deserved but he will not be able to acheive that without the uprising of the Hiduism which advocated force if neccessary to chase out the British. The British knew that they will lose evrything eventually if that happen. Hence compromise to accede and with the help of some vested elite to continue gaining enormous commercial interests after independance. See how cunning is the western world, such model is appiled one by one to its former colony but retain the commercial interests! Look at china , Mao was able to chase out all foreign forces and nationalise their assets !Mao was able to see plots of the foreigner by going to civil war to chase out the puppet gov of Chiang of Taiwan! Sorry for my poor english, i m not proud of the lang but learn to communicate only! The point i m trying to drive home, let us all cool down n think in big picture and not fall for the mouse Traps engineered by the cunning Foxs. They r only interested in their own benefits n hegemony. Beware of the little crumbs they give u now n slaughter u later! I hv so much to talk, do not know where to begin n words just can not come out so it seems disorganise!(sigh) Can I write in mandarin here or any of u know enuch mandarin?
Listen , i know history and know these facts .
Every body is naked in this hammam ( Turkish bath )
Go away from ladakh , stop claiming arunachal and we will be your friends

Jimih

Country flag
Chinese trolls army are being unleashed on DFI to drive a wedge between India and the West.

The questions should be asked, why should India deal with autocratic governments? why India should hold hands with Dictators?

srevster

Country flag
Like I said, the previous posts prove that the Chinese want to lull us into a deer in the headlights situation. Best to just create a vision for India independent of all other nations and pursue that in an unapologetic way. Everyone will come to the negotiating table on those terms. India has to start driving it’s own course. China is not to be trusted. Only constant vigilance and self confidence to achieve one’s own destiny is key to finding a positive outcome for india.

backburner

Country flag
Refer to the natioanl archive of British, during the conference of 8 nations, india was represented and probably used by the british master (if my history is right- India was colonised by Britain then). This conference subsequently led to Opium War. Indian soldiers participated and i am certain some of ur tycoons(opium were cultivated in India as well n sold through East India Company) has blood stains in their hands in the genocide! Was selling opium to the chinese people under the threat of a gun considered peaceful and loving?Give u another example, the swire group of Australia which own cathay pacific airline and conglomerate of business including electronics has bloods in their hands by selling opium as what the ancestors of the white australian! that did to the local inhibitants ! Some of u dont even realise that so much unique gemstones r stolen from the Taj Mahal by the British. Some of u here r so proud of ur coloniser master that ur thinking r hollowed out and shackled by the western world and obssed and intoxicated in talking hollow concepts like democracy, freedom of speech, abolute free press ,shared value etc...... without realising that u r being exploited! It would be more productive for u all to demand the westren world to return the loots n compensation in kinds to all the injustice in the past. It is obvios the western world are trying to drive a wedge between China and India for their benefits and india just for fall it very by Nehru under the forward policy! In the 50 Mao and En Lai propose twice to Nehru to just accept what is on the ground and forget the arbitraily macmahon line. In similar scenario now, Nehru was promised help by the -cunning n everything american first to launch a war in 62. I dared to venture to say that if not for the war , both nations would have progress much earlier which will benefit the people. Also strange some bloggers here r obssed with body bags in any meelee.Body bags r tregery on either side ,period! My dear friends think out the box, the western nations r scared worried both India n China which consitute 50 % of d world population will progress and join hands and checkmate their manipulation and expliotations coz they have too much bloods in their hands in the past. Do u still believe , the nations that carried out genoside on Red Indians , slave trade ,colonising, black life matter, dumping orange agents, spying on all nations, drone attacks on civilian etc...suddenly become saint overnite to preach human rights!? I really hope d respected Modi will not fall for it like Nehru! BTW i m just beginning to read how India gain independace fro British. Much credits r given to Gandhi which he deserved but he will not be able to acheive that without the uprising of the Hiduism which advocated force if neccessary to chase out the British. The British knew that they will lose evrything eventually if that happen. Hence compromise to accede and with the help of some vested elite to continue gaining enormous commercial interests after independance. See how cunning is the western world, such model is appiled one by one to its former colony but retain the commercial interests! Look at china , Mao was able to chase out all foreign forces and nationalise their assets !Mao was able to see plots of the foreigner by going to civil war to chase out the puppet gov of Chiang of Taiwan! Sorry for my poor english, i m not proud of the lang but learn to communicate only! The point i m trying to drive home, let us all cool down n think in big picture and not fall for the mouse Traps engineered by the cunning Foxs. They r only interested in their own benefits n hegemony. Beware of the little crumbs they give u now n slaughter u later! I hv so much to talk, do not know where to begin n words just can not come out so it seems disorganise!(sigh) Can I write in mandarin here or any of u know enuch mandarin?
Come on MSS , i see you can read and write english, very good now let me tell you something you are not china , you are the COMMUNIST PARTY OF CHINA, COMMUNISM IS A WESTERN CONCEPT , IT WAS WRITTEN BY WEST , DEVELOPED BY WEST , IMPLEMENTED BY WEST , YOUR MAO WAS A WESTERN STOOGE OK, you guys have destroyed china , THOMAS MORE AND KARL MARX ARE YOUR GODS, unlike you our culture is intact,
1634566933000.png

THIS IS THE SIGN OF RUSSIAN REVOLUTION ,,AND YOUR MAO COPIED IT BLINDLY SHAME ON YOU

Last edited:

Cheran

Country flag
Chinese trolls army are being unleashed on DFI to drive a wedge between India and the West.

Why should India deal with autocratic governments? why India should hold hands with Dictators?
Look at the methodology that this WuMao has used.

He has attacked Nehru, had a sprinkling of Hinduism in his words, also says he "respects Modi".

Trying to make the RW pro CCP eh? Well no RW is going to forgive CCP for what it has done.

We know the perfidy of both CCP & west.

Jimih

Country flag
Look at the methodology that this WuMao has used.

He has attacked Nehru, had a sprinkling of Hinduism in his words, also says he "respects Modi".

Trying to make the RW pro CCP eh? Well no RW is going to forgive CCP for what it has done.

We know the perfidy of both CCP & west.
And he/she thinks that DFIans will fall for that.

kaaleshwaar

Country flag
Listen , i know history and know these facts .
Every body is naked in this hammam ( Turkish bath )
Go away from ladakh , stop claiming arunachal and we will be your friends
This, we are no fans of US and their hypocritical degeneracy, back off from Indian Subcontinent, we will neuter Pakis like dogs and you will have a lifetime ally against western degeneracy.

Brood Father

Country flag
Your English is fine and understandable but the content is a truck load of shit . Dont read too much in your propaganda .

fal11_manure-delivery.jpg

srevster

Country flag
This, we are no fans of US and their hypocritical degeneracy, back off from Indian Subcontinent, we will neuter Pakis like dogs and you will have a lifetime ally against western degeneracy.
No, no, no. Stupid, stupid, stupid. No ally…. India needs a strong economy and needs to extend its sphere of influence. We need to makes others tributary states to this sphere of influence. China, Japan, ASEAN were tributary states to Indian culture, values and ethos.

india needs to exert and expand its culture, reverse communism and Islamic influence in Asia and beyond. Way to do it is create a flourishing sphere and topple respectiveIslamic and Communist governments.

this whole leave me alone syndrome is byproduct of colonialism.

Covfefe

Country flag
No, no, no. Stupid, stupid, stupid. No ally…. India needs a strong economy and needs to extend its sphere of influence. We need to makes others tributary states to this sphere of influence. China, Japan, ASEAN were tributary states to Indian culture, values and ethos.

india needs to exert and expand its culture, reverse communism and Islamic influence in Asia and beyond. Way to do it is create a flourishing sphere and topple respectiveIslamic and Communist governments.

Exactly. India should never take the China or Russia route of isolationism. Well, the West maybe a d*ck but you need to stay engaged. You cannot wish for a world that you like.
The US doesn't win solely because of its military, it wins because of its alliances.

sachincba

Country flag
I think when Chinese start talking of peace, understand that they are prepared for war. And they will time it with some other international conflict so that the world does not pay full attention.

Today, I was reading a bit about Winnie the Pooh. His father was a big man with Mao but was fucked by party-- banished, paraded before the crowd; Pooh's sister committed suicide. Pooh likes Saving Private Ryan, means he likes war. Pooh has an understanding of power-- that it can fuck people and that is what he is doing-- eliminating all his enemies, centralizing power.

Chinese politics seems like a black hole. there is no noise at all, who is doing what, who is planning what, no idea. Such polity has a high likelihood of a sudden total collapse.

kaaleshwaar

Country flag

I didn't saw leave me alone, I said back the hell off from our land, Akhand Bharat is our land and we shall do whatever we want with it including kicking around Talibitches and Porkis.

doreamon

Country flag
Exactly. India should never take the China or Russia route of isolationism. Well, the West maybe a d*ck but you need to stay engaged. You cannot wish for a world that you like.
The US doesn't win solely because of its military, it wins because of its alliances.
Yeah west is dick .. But despite all negetivity indian diaspora including NRI contribute for a huge workforce in OECD countries and we speak english which ll only become more robust in future

. Now indians in OECD countries are also transitioning from employee to employer status . Beside that technological dominance of west ll remain intact for a long time to come .... And China has already decided where it stands with respect to india ..

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles