India-China Border conflict

JKK2

Country flag
Is there a post or blog with details of what happened in the Galwan incident, please do share.
Typical news articles on the web have hardly any details.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
Modi is certainly doing the best he can, considering India's comprehensive national power, and hard power, resulting in a stalemate, with some gains to China ( which Indian Army and Modi have not accepted and are still contesting ). But, to say Bat Muncher Xi has surrendered to Modi, is over the top, and needed an equally over the top counter..:megusta:

FalconZero

Country flag
Is there a post or blog with details of what happened in the Galwan incident, please do share.
By @mist_consecutive

Other than that if you have time go through thread 1 of this general, it should be in the archives search it up and this thread.

You will learn a lot of stuff, you can ignore the meltdowns. ✌

saneel2014

Country flag
There was a report by shiv aroor, but after cross checking with ccp video of galwan, some events were completely different.

iNorthernerOn9

Country flag
I am such an idiot that it never occurred to me to inquire what "Chinese cultural revolution" meant... whenever I read this term in forums or articles

Today when I really did... this👇 came out

Many of you may already be knowing this... many completely oblivious like I was just an hour ago.

(Only those who don't want to have food for next 24 hours are advised to read... bcoz that's how am feeling)

& the bloody westerners made these bastards the factory of the world

& now I completely understand why Chinki-porki go well with each other

This was like a missing piece of knowledge.

& this has been called "cultural revolution"... bloody hell... this is pinnacle of degeneration.

Last edited:

mokoman

Country flag
It should be Modi doing the signing though. :bplease:
:dude: u r all wrong

chinese wrecked us in 1962 , but by 1988 we were friends again .

for current standoff , they will agree to some ass-backward buffer zone mostly inside our LAC .

MEA will be thanking chinese fore restoring peace and tranquillity, and in 10 years time , chinese will be here again signing agreements on economic cooperation , investment and what not.

in story telling , they call this foreshadowing , i mean that rock in background , this photo and place itself is bad omen , they should have just gone to a park or maybe one of these kamasutra temples instead .

Cheran

Country flag

Meanwhile MEA babus
What does he want to convey?

That if status quo is not restored GOI will officially explore economic decoupling ?

1637760619037.png

"multiple transmissions" ??? Maybe "multiple transgressions"

Ok, so they attempted multiple transgressions & "it was not conducive to peace & security". It am not aware of anyone who would claim otherwise.

Is this a subtle attempt at saying the maximum stuff that we intend to do is official economic decoupling or at least a attempt at that & that Op Snow Leopard like operations are now out of question i.e. an assurance to CCP?

1637761974046.png

The Shrike

Country flag
:dude: u r all wrong

chinese wrecked us in 1962 , but by 1988 we were friends again .

for current standoff , they will agree to some ass-backward buffer zone mostly inside our LAC .

MEA will be thanking chinese fore restoring peace and tranquillity, and in 10 years time , chinese will be here again signing agreements on economic cooperation , investment and what not.

in story telling , they call this foreshadowing , i mean that rock in background , this photo and place itself is bad omen , they should have just gone to a park or maybe one of these kamasutra temples instead .
The real revelation of 1962 was that our country is run by a bunch of incompetent ch*tiyas. We let China gobble up 2 buffer states so we became neighbours, failed to take serious steps to strengthen our defences even after we started have deadly skirmishes, failed to negotiate meaningful agreements that would help in any potential conflict (in spite of favourable relations with both major powers), and then finally sending our ill equipped and un prepared troops in a show of force when they do not budge from their position.
1637779565041.png

srevster

Country flag
With China, we should simply just order a bunch of things where they lose money through subsidization and upsell it to the west by relabeling the brands at a healthy margin.

Ali Express -> Dropship -> Western Markets

China makes a loss through the subsidy and the west pays a premium for make in India brand. Use the profits to fund domestic R&D and manufacturing. Build out the demand side of the business and slowly replace the supply side with domestic supply chain.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles