India-China 2020 Border Dispute - Military and Strategic Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Synergy

Country flag
OT but if emergency is declared what will be the reaction of the 5th column elements in the country?
Emergencies proclaimed under Art 352 are of 2 types - External (war, external agreession) and Internal (earlier on the ground of "Internal disturbances". later got changed to "Rebellion")

still now we've declared 3 national emergencies.
1. during Indo-China war,
2. during liberation of BD
- these 2 were on the ground of war or external aggression. still now we don't find any criticism against these.

IG declared 3rd emergency (1975-1977) on the ground of "Internal disturbances". it attracts huge criticism as it was for her political benifit without any concrete reason (allegedly).

this time if Hon'ble President declares any emergency, as it will be on the ground of war or external agreession, I don't think anybody would be able to stir up anything.

P.S. : if any legal professional here plese correct me.

ninja hattori

Country flag
Emergencies proclaimed under Art 352 are of 2 types - External (war, external agreession) and Internal (earlier on the ground of "Internal disturbances". later got changed to "Rebellion")

- these 2 were on the ground of war or external aggression. still now we don't find any criticism against these.

IG declared 3rd emergency (1975-1977) on the ground of "Internal disturbances". it attracts huge criticism as it was for her political benifit without any concrete reason (allegedly).

this time if Hon'ble President declares any emergency, as it will be on the ground of war or external agreession, I don't think anybody would be able to stir up anything.
Not happening. Emergency is the last thing BJP wants right now. More so they want actually the .5 front to come forward. So the nation wakes and realises the snakes that we have in our backyard. Just like 1962 showed the true colours of CPI and it got split and the supporting China one got banned.

Bjp has passed lots of ordinances they need to be approved by parliament meanwhile before six months validity of them expire. All fiscal stimulus.

24 march last parliamentary sitting happened.

Nationalist Manasvi Papa

Country flag
God forbid but if a war breaks out between India and Cyna, How long do you think it will last(not skirmish but a real declared war)???

shaktishivashakti

Country flag

P.S. : if any legal professional here plese correct me.
That's not the right time to discuss this topic imo. But hey we are a free country !!!
Please see my two precedent posts.

ninja hattori

Country flag
There are 16 ordinances which needs to be converted into bill.

1. Corona warriors safety.
2. Fiscal
stimulus.
3. Agriculture private mandis

Are among the major one.

A lot of legislation work actually pending for just 18 days. They need to sit 24 hrs daily for this.

Synergy

Country flag
What happened after Emergency, will it impact common mans life ? Why require to declare emergency ?
theoretically it shouldn't impact common man's life. it won't.
but the reason for which it has to be declared i.e war or external agreession will definitely impact.

main reason to declare emergency
1. to get all control (executive and legislative) of any country
2. to make any law that deemed fit
3. to control revenue and expenditure

in simple words, to control every available resources to efficiently come out of that situation.

point to note : judiciary won't come under center but some (rather every except Art 20 & Art 21) fundamental rights will be suspended.

Cheran

Country flag
Ref. tomorrow meeting between India/China, China will most certainly seek Indian withdrawal from the 39 peaks where it has "readjusted troops" within our own claim area. Now, just for gaming, what can China offer India to make this happen? One thing that will not happen is China dismantling hundreds of its camps between F4 to F8. It did not do all this to just to pack up & leave. China could also raise the economic steps taken by us. In my view, we should not leave the peaks, they are within our claim area & i do hope that we will not compromise despite some Russian noises.

cereal killer

Country flag
God forbid but if a war breaks out between India and Cyna, How long do you think it will last(not skirmish but a real declared war)???
At most a month... Enough damage can be done in a full fledged conventional war. I don't think Chinese Navy can do anything.. They just don't have that kind of power projection.
I think the threshold will be like the one in 1962 but Air force will be used by both sides.

WARREN SS

Country flag
This lad Vipin can't just talk from his ass and mouth at the same time and claim that he is not a clown already.
He is CIA Compromised asset
They Will Do all Possible thing For US interest

At This Movement US interest in Indo-china Conflict that Will insure US hegemony

Why do you think Suddenly all there interest Sweet talk about India in US defense circles .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles