India-China 2020 Border Dispute - Military and Strategic Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

omaebakabaka

Guys - If anyone of you use Reddit, I would request you to spend some time on r/worldnews in fighting for our narrative. That place is a cesspool filled with Chinese & Paki trolls and we need to outnumber them as a lot of western audiences use that site as their primary news source and will get a biased view of the ground realities.

I keep getting banned and so will you probably, but making a new account is super fast and no email id needed. The Indians on that site are mostly "cool-dudes" and NRIs for whom shitting on India is the cool thing to do
All the smart people moved on from Reddit....you have a point though. It is cesspool of antifa, snowflakes and blm without actual blacks.

Neil

Country flag
Maybe related to finger 2 story
India should also have to mount ops to try and move up north along Pangong- It doesn't matter if it fails, but we should keep the pressure on them being in defensive mode just like us. We need to adopt offensive defence- protect newly held areas by constantly attacking new areas.

rwbeast

Country flag
Guys - If anyone of you use Reddit, I would request you to spend some time on r/worldnews in fighting for our narrative. That place is a cesspool filled with Chinese & Paki trolls and we need to outnumber them as a lot of western audiences use that site as their primary news source and will get a biased view of the ground realities.

I keep getting banned and so will you probably, but making a new account is super fast and no email id needed. The Indians on that site are mostly "cool-dudes" and NRIs for whom shitting on India is the cool thing to do
Tum chalo apun aata hai 😎:india2:

Dessert Storm

Country flag
That will a blessing for the Indian Army... That is what the Army will eagerly wait for... The Chinese will attack and the Indians will counterattack just behind them..
Chinese counterattacking black Top, Mukhpari and Rechin La ... I can assure the Chinese of writing off at least one Chinese Divisions.. many tanks and scores of BMPs...

I can also assure the Chinese that they will be rolled down all fingers in Northen areas of Pengang Tso and Srijap will be in Indian possession....

All Chinese into Galwan valley will be eliminated in one days appache operations..
With the amount of leeway given to the commanders, morale of forces and proactive mindset, it won't be just defence/counterattack. IA would be capturing more areas where Chinese are seen as weak/absent. Two hits against the one they intend to execute.

omaebakabaka

Use of that term is derogetory for anyone. Situation is tensed but that doesn't me we start cussing our own. We have long way to go before we come out of this situation. I lost cool in first 1-2 weeks and was filled with rage but realized I can't expect government and army to work as per my wish or pace.
Calling names don't hurt me but sticks and stones will --- don't be over sensitive. Every 2nd word in uttarapad is benchod and madarchod. I personally would never use those words.

sajobajo

Country flag
The Western neighbours are surprisingly acting docile* for now? Maybe the Jernails in power think that by letting India do their thing, the Chini Commissars who are getting a bit uppity are shown their place, and mard-e-momins dont have to prostrate themselves in front of the haram-eaters.

*Docile in the sense there is reduced Baki bluster for now.

sorcerer

Country flag
Chinese netizens are depressed that chushul airfield is not in their hands , and no action has been taken by PLA so far.

The point of releasing video was to sort of like applying burnol on their wounds.

literally to improve their morale as one user says.
Ahaaa!! so with all the control..chinese administration..i.e xi na still fears the chinese commoners and their perception.
oh well!! china need to worry on this part.
Funny to see chinese gobar times trying hard to instill some confidence in their bat eating citizens and bring them under so called nationalism..a.k.a Xiism

:rofl:

nick_indian

Country flag
Can someone please briefly tell me how much land we took from the Chinkis or buffer zone area. Last I read we were 4 kilometres inside the buffer zone on the South Pangong Tso lake area.

Brood Father

Country flag
Rhea gone Ladakh On
This guy is on drugs ..A close look at his arguments is enough to debunk his rant
1. America didn't bring their carriers after galwan. There was a good 2 months gap and they brought the carriers for dominance
2. His source in Beijing ..super lol ..no arguments there
Chup karao koi is chootiye ko
But good to see media picked up this issue

rwbeast

Country flag
Checked /r/worldnews didn't found any biased threads there ( haven't checked the comments though )

cereal killer

Country flag
I am wondering about those CNN dudes who paint US vs mighty PLA as the next big collision or something... Now PLA is having a hard time to breathe against Indian army.
Western media may now finally see what IA is capable of.
I hope Chinkies try something.. IA has long waited to finally flex its muscles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles