India-China 2020 Border Dispute - Military and Strategic Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

ninja hattori

Country flag
I am not disrespecting Shartiji, You guys have misinterpreted my message, what I was trying to say is that these babus can, no matter how much honest and powerful he is, brainwash our politicians to give away the land secured by our brave soldiers.
Mission karmyogi.

The kick has been launched. And soon will hit UNWORTHY babus butts.

Sanglamorre

Country flag
No Sir, i Doubt that. It is against BJP policy and On the Record speech in Parliament that India will take back POK and Aksi Chin.

BJP will lose faith of Voters aka Bhakt of MODI if he does it. He wont do it for commercial gain. This is his chance to show the world true potential of Indian Military, get Permanent seat in UN.
India isn't going to get a permanent seat at UN.

Only way is when UN is broken down and a new one is created.

Anathema

Country flag

Tumba

Tihar Jail
Banned
Millitarily we will win but our diplomacy expected from our babus especially MEA will lead us to status quo before april
policy is set from TOP , Modi is known to be a micro manager, given a danda which Modi has given leave any babu shahis even cabinet rank ministers are crying Modi keeps them busy from morning to evening, I have a known who is pretty close to a Minister of State in Modi cabinet,minister younger compared to others he is literally crying coz of work Modi is a very strict manager it seems.
Dont think diplomacy will become a hurdle if India has potential in something this govt will put all effort. Be sure of that.

shaktishivashakti

Country flag
India isn't going to get a permanent seat at UN.

Only way is when UN is broken down and a new one is created.
But the UN will be broken if the Great Chinese Wall fall !!! Weaken the Hans hegemony in Asia, you'll get a new world order if not then we will have to live with the same sins that affect us since independance : china, pak, nepal and bangladesh.
The world is ready for a new order but it's up to us to show how eager we are for that and act accordingly. The world will follow if we act.

ninja hattori

Country flag
policy is set from TOP , Modi is known to be a micro manager, given a danda which Modi has given leave any babu shahis even cabinet rank ministers are crying Modi keeps them busy from morning to evening, I have a known who is pretty close to a Minister of State in Modi cabinet,minister younger compared to others he is literally crying coz of work Modi is a very strict manager it seems.
Dont think diplomacy will become a hurdle if India has potential in something this govt will put all effort. Be sure of that.
Bureaucracy is Modi's bitch. Enough said now. Anyone wants to verify open his Gujarat stints and verify. He makes bureaucracy run like a lion in circus. The bystanders like us may get afraid of lion. But ring master doesn't. He knows the sheep in the skin of lion.

Dessert Storm

Country flag
Jaishankar is there as MEA because Modi loves bureaucrats. Period. There are rumours that Nirmala tai will soon be shunted out too and be replaced by another bureaucrat just like JS
Jaishankar is there as MEA because Modi loves bureaucrats. Period. There are rumours that Nirmala tai will soon be shunted out too and be replaced by another bureaucrat just like JS
As long as whoever comes in is a performer and an :india: at heart, shouldn't really matter who.

Brood Father

Country flag
Yesterday operation might be the face saving operation done by bat munchers but they failed miserably and made the situation more fluid
Good , we are closing in on war ..India should attack and capture Moldo during Yi JS meeting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles