India-China 2020 Border Dispute - Military and Strategic Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Wion posted the pics
Uh! Are they soldiers of some head hunter aboriginals ... with spears sticks and sickle tied sticks in their hands... the Chinese are so inhuman and barbarians ?

None of them should have been allowed to go back and their heads should have been kept as trophies,,,

Are the Chinese military commander such pathetic psychos ...

shade

Country flag
yaa Nehru pervert after losing aksai hind, thr was a response given to that bastard pervert .. nehru u r bald not a single hair grows thr shall we give it to chinis also.. and heard someone slapped the asshole post 1961...
it’s disheartening these kind of views are still here in today’s era and worst this guy posts this on Indian DEFENSE Forum
Never knew this jhumla was uttered by pic related

Always thought it was some cowardly liberal "comeback" disguised as intellectuality, i mean that is the context in which i have seen that particular statement

Desi Aam

Country flag
No. This matter will only be resolved by talks between Modi and Xi. And none of them want to be the 1st one to call.

500-1000 km2 is not a very large area for these countries to go to war. India can easily to salami slicing anywhere else and settle the matter. But Xi won't agree.
I think Xi wants to go 1-1 on Modi due to Doklam incident.
The itinerary of any meeting between Heads of State is typically decided months in advance.
Also, Heads of State do not negotiate.....or hold impromptu meetings....the negotiations are carried out by the Ministers/Babus....and signed off by the Heads...
As a democratic nation...our PM may not take arbitrary decisions....!

Synergy

Country flag
Guandao... Got famous during Boxer rebellion.
Goandao is not much different from War Scythe. but these don't look like Guandao. Guandao's blade is a bit different.
but I may be wrong.

Sehwag213

Country flag
it's not the matter of they have captured xKm and so we've captured yKm. it's the matter of integrity and sovereignty of our country.
Then the war should happen for entire Aksai Chin imo. Not for merely restoring status quo.

shade

Country flag
Uh! Are they soldiers of some head hunter aboriginals ... with spears sticks and sickle tied sticks in their hands... the Chinese are so inhuman and barbarians ?

None of them should have been allowed to go back and their heads should have been kept as trophies,,,

Are the Chinese military commander such pathetic psychos ...
Those weapons are straight out of Dynasty Warriors or some Romance of the Three Kingdoms videogame.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
Yes, and all over some Afghan mining rights and safe passage through Taliban territory for Modi's mining pals (Adani types). I hope the Indian press has an electron microscope over what's happening in Tehran.

shade

Country flag
Then the war should happen for entire Aksai Chin imo. Not for merely restoring status quo.
from 5 months EAM has been crying to Chinese to "Kindly go back to the other side of the LAC and restore status quo ".
Expect nothing more lol.

shaktishivashakti

Country flag
And hell, why would he give back ? Why is there so much negativity on his account? Ununderstandable for me. He is like Modi the right man at the right place at right moment.

mokoman

Country flag
Yes, and all over some Afghan mining rights and safe passage through Taliban territory for Modi's mining pals (Adani types). I hope the Indian press has an electron microscope over this situation.
What Armed forces risks life and limb to gain , MEA babus give away with smile and handshake.

Cant wait for Jaishanker - Wang Yi photo op.

Real nice.

omaebakabaka

Truth be told , if war occurs it is only due to ego of both countries imo.
None of these countries want to come out as 2nd in this confrontation.
China more ego, India little less ego. But both have some ego.
If you eliminate few bramharishis then thats pretty much rest of the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles