India-China 2020 Border Dispute - Military and Strategic Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

shashankk

Country flag
I feel more Chinese try to wiggle out of this situations more embarrassing it gets for them. Ideally we should send 200-300 soldiers at that site and break every bone in their body. That would give them right message, If they gather guts to fire bullet then we can finish them off with inflicting lesser pains.

Kind of noise and threats they are making means they are cornered and are unable to find even a small face saving exit option. Hope Jaisahankar doesn't give them any easy exit out of this.

mokoman

Country flag
Pics of standoff floating around .

No idea if its real , could be old.

I think things are getting serious.

Gandaberunda

Country flag
They have an entire division worth of troops in the Pangong Tso region and their only exit route is S301 road which is in clear view of the posts of Razang la and Reqin La. Their entire exit could be cut off and the division surrounded, which is why they are desperate to retake both these posts.
If PLA tries to needle IA then they will be locked up with no exit route and then will be Gang banged

mokoman

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars now I got news that the Type 15 have opened fired?

नकली पोस्ट है |
Where did you hear it ? (DM me )

:hmm: Lots of crazy news floating around , snipers , drone bombings , anti aircraft gun fire , our people disarmed / captured .

I think truth is there is a standoff , its really serious but nothing more .

Gandaberunda

Country flag
I want to be famous too!!!

Unconfirmed from sources, erm, yesterday night a... Tejas, was shot down by Paki Jf-17 doing CAP at Kargil. Uhhhh pilot still missing but looks like Pakistan has unofficially joined the fray. 🙏
Unconfirmed reports from my sources... The missing IAF pilot has found grave of dusra Banda in skardu.

tsunami

Country flag
Where did you hear it ? (DM me )

:hmm: Lots of crazy news floating around , snipers , drone bombings , anti aircraft gun fire , our people disarmed / captured .

I think truth is there is a standoff , its really serious but nothing more .
BC ye itna chutiyapa chal kaha raha hai??

Tuco

Country flag

Unconfirmed from sources, erm, yesterday night a... Tejas, was shot down by Paki Jf-17 doing CAP at Kargil. Uhhhh pilot still missing but looks like Pakistan has unofficially joined the fray. 🙏
Please quote the source, atleast acknowledged. You know how difficult it is to get/conjure all this info. I am not telling you anything anymore. :frusty:

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

And another Doosra Banda is missing since then

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

Articles