India-China 2020 Border Dispute - Military and Strategic Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brood Father

Country flag
Now we're Talkin Niggah

Russia has offered a JV of the Amur/Lada with transfer of all IP rights on the lines of Brahmos for us to build as many as we need later as well.
Somehow i feel it will not go to France but to Spain or Germany ..

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
the so called IA's "Repositioning" in North pangong tso lake explained

chickmagloor

Country flag
100K seems exaggerated number
100K is almost 4 Divisions worth of troops. This seems highly exaggerated apart from the fact that they might not have that many to spare due to LAC tensions, I doubt if that area has enough space to maneuver this many troops. Keep in mind that China has converted most of the troops to mechanized infantry and you need air defence, artillery & armor support to protect them. Works in plains but mountains are a different story. Its great if they have amassed them because if the balloon goes up, it will be a turkey shoot to some extent with heavy casualties on their side.

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
Get ready for another front bois :rage:

The Next Front in the India-China Conflict Could Be a Thai Canal
India is beefing up its island defenses as Beijing seeks a quicker route to the Indian Ocean.

https://foreignpolicy.com/2020/09/01/china-india-conflict-thai-kra-canal/

China-backed Thai canal potential next front in India-China conflict

1599085767665.png

ataru09

Country flag
Get ready for another front bois :rage:

The Next Front in the India-China Conflict Could Be a Thai Canal
India is beefing up its island defenses as Beijing seeks a quicker route to the Indian Ocean.

https://foreignpolicy.com/2020/09/01/china-india-conflict-thai-kra-canal/

China-backed Thai canal potential next front in India-China conflict

View attachment 57805
I don't see it. For me a narrow canal looks even more vulnerable. a sunk ship in the middle of the canal would effectively make it useless.

Country flag
Now we're Talkin Niggah

Russia has offered a JV of the Amur/Lada with transfer of all IP rights on the lines of Brahmos for us to build as many as we need later as well.
This does nothing to help our current situation. a neutral offer that Russia can delay and
Change later.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
We trusted Bat eaters for too long. People like me kept shouting not to trust them with key frontiers for many years. These primitive, fake Hans are suffering with severe inferiority complex. They will never understand the human values like keeping their promises and contracts.

Going by the news I think the Indian leadership has stopped giving damn about Chinese utterances. We must now start managing these frontiers like Siachin like I said many years ago.

Last edited:

ForigenSanghi

Country flag
I said this earlier as well. Some of these defence analysts are more interested in India becoming a sepoy of the US rather than actually winning the confrontation with china. Unfortunately YusufDFI is also one of them.

This idiot thinks India will face a crushing defeat if it does not ally with the US pronto.

Paid propaganda for US. Shameless.

LDev

Country flag
This is the 1998 interview with George Fernandes where he talks about the Chinese threat. Refreshingly direct, blunt, prescient and a must watch. What he feared then has come to pass.The twitter poster has fortunately linked Youtube at the 13:42 mark which is where the conversation about China begins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles