India-China 2020 Border Dispute - Military and Strategic Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tumba

Tihar Jail
Banned
Is this good pr ?or bad pr ?
When on other side food and essentials are reached via drones and what not ?
porters are quite common in himalyan ranges freeing up soldiers to do thr duty and locals earn good money from Army, supplies reach by trucks pretty much close To border villages after that its either all wheel drive or all by mules/yaks in case available or individual porters for far reaching top positions its air dropped by choppers, drones are waste cant carry much.

Waanar

Country flag
I wonder if these guys think all Indians are idiots or just their followers? Rumors floating that Indian Army fired warning shots to tell the PLA to back off and now they're acting smug with "Weapons free" tweets.

Like, bro, do you even journalism?

Half of our knowledge of the LAC is based on drama pulled by these "journalists" and "OSINTs".

jadoogar

Country flag
So they're creating echo chambers for the aam-cheeni in case the war doesn't go their way. They know how Galwan PLA casualties blew up on their faces.

Chinese will get their information one way or the other. Xi's detractors within the CCP will make sure of that.
Does the world know for sure that 11 has detractors at the center ? Maybe 11 is a face and decisions are by committee

UZI™️

Country flag
Emergency wartime oil supplies? Possible assistance if Pakistan opens up another front during a Sino-Indian War? Warning regarding Chinese targets in Persian Gulf during a war?
Oil Supplies?I don't thinks so cuz of American Restrictions.Other reasons can be these IMHO.
1.It can be related to Intell sharing of Cheenes Tankers which goes through Strate of Hormuz.
2.Telling Iranians to Not form A Paki/Cheene/Irani block in the Event of the War.
3. No free Oil to Pakis (Saudi is asking for money Upfront these days).

Lancer

Bana
Country flag
Oil Supplies?I don't thinks so cuz of American Restrictions.Other reasons can be these IMHO.
1.It can be related to Intell sharing of Cheenes Tankers which goes through Strate of Hormuz.
2.Telling Iranians to Not form A Paki/Cheene/Irani block in the Event of the War.
3. No free Oil to Pakis (Saudi is asking for money Upfront these days).
Well I mean in an emergency two front war situation - I don't think India would care that America doesn't want them buying Iranian oil.

India has mostly played along with Iran sanctions during peace time, but national security >>>

Tuco

Country flag
1599533879341.png

These chaps should limit themselves to interviewing research fellows during expos. As for as OSINTS, my take is no one literally no one knows the picture unless army or the GOVT gives out briefing I believe none.

Echelon Four

Another kind of phenomenon has been underway along the LAC since the early part of this decade. In early 2013, some Hindu pilgrims on their way to Mount Kailash from the Lipulekh Pass came across strange lighted triangular craft in the sky. The local guides while inside Tibet told them that this was nothing new and is a normal phenomenon from Kongka La Pass area to the northeast of the Hot Springs area. Such craft silently emerge from underground and move almost vertically up. In August 2013, an ITBP border patrol force saw and reported more than 100 movements of luminous objects at a height of 40km around the Lagan Kher Area in Demchock, Ladakh. The IA & ITBP refer to them as ‘Unidentified Luminous Objects’ (ULO). Between August and October 2018, the ITBP garrison posted at Thakung on the south bank of the Panggong Tso Lake reported more than 100 ULO sightings visible both in daytime as well as night. These objects, spherical in shape, appeared to arise from the horizon on the China-occupied side and slowly traversed the sky about 40km above for three to five hours before disappearing. The ITBP’s report was accompanied with some hazy photographs taken by the ITBP, which proved their point. To find out more, the IAF moved a 3-D CAR/Rohini mobile ground-based radar and a spectrum analyser (a to pick up frequencies emitted from any object) to the Finger-3 top. However, the radar failed to detect the mysterious objects that were being tracked visually. Likewise, the spectrum analyser failed to detect any signals being emitted from those objects. The IAF also flew a Heron-1 MALE-UAV towards the objects, but it proved ineffective because after the Heron-1 reached its maximum operating altitude, it lost sight of the ULOs. Later, a team of astronomers from the Indian Astronomical Observatory at Hanle, 150km south of the Pangong Lake, studied the mysterious airborne phenomena for three days. The astronomical team spotted the ULOs, and established that they could be non-heavenly objects but could not identify them.

Kongka La is the area where the Eurasian and the Indian Tectonic plates have converged to create convergent plate boundaries. This is one of the very few regions in the world where the depth of the earth’s crust is almost double than the normal depth. This enables the creation of underground bases deep into the tectonic plates. Though ULOs have been sighted throughout Ladakh and Aksai Chin areas, the maximum ULO cluster formations happen around Aksayqin Hu Lake, which is just 112km to the east of Kongka La in the Aksai Chin area.

PK Sengupta

Tumba

Tihar Jail
Banned
View attachment 58458

These chaps should limit themselves to interviewing research fellows during expos. As for as OSINTS, my take is no one literally no one knows the picture unless army or the GOVT gives out briefing I believe none.
this guy has zero source in MI/MoD gets his two bit info from same source as chutka and aroor,,, or some retired mil drunkards...
political tones shows he is just another modi hater as chutla

Tumba

Tihar Jail
Banned
Pakistani Cheerleaders are doing there best they’re saying common China you can do it show some strength boy😜
stop posting shit abt those inbreds... china is thr mai baap ... chini says jump . Inbred pork says how high... do not post crap abt inbreds..
India never pulled a soldier from porki positions we r good on 2 fronts.. rest .5 we civis need to fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles