India-China 2020 Border Dispute - Military and Strategic Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godhimself

Country flag
I can only hope GoI turns this extreme bad decision on part of the journo into an opportunity and clamps down on any defence reporting for now.

Put the fear of black agencies into the traitorous bastards.
waiting for this to happen since kargil, 26/11 and countless other breaches

mokoman

Country flag
I wonder if we can do a similar news report from our captured tops, surely after heavily scrutinizing every frame and video for anything sensitive.
This will surely raise the spirit and morales of the troops as well as countrymen.

The absolute stoppage of any kind of news has made reporters frantically searching and digging for any kind of news, including rumors as well as unethical ways and sources to get them (like digging out the family of martyred/injured soldiers and pestering them for coming on camera).

Maybe we can create a balance between what is currently, vs. the Burka Dutt-NDTV disaster during Kargil & Mumbai attacks?
Sorry i wasnt clear, The news report is not recent .its old.

I linked the wrong image , i saw an image of a comms tower of some sort , instead i linked in the reporter.

Sehwag213

Country flag
I wonder if we can do a similar news report from our captured tops, surely after heavily scrutinizing every frame and video for anything sensitive.
This will surely raise the spirit and morales of the troops as well as countrymen.

The absolute stoppage of any kind of news has made reporters frantically searching and digging for any kind of news, including rumors as well as unethical ways and sources to get them (like digging out the family of martyred/injured soldiers and pestering them for coming on camera).

Maybe we can create a balance between what is currently, vs. the Burka Dutt-NDTV disaster during Kargil & Mumbai attacks?
Well he did during peace time , not now .
Once all of this is behind , our reporters will also go now.

Suhaan

Country flag
Though off topic but,
CCP hijacked WHO doing overtime to make sure Trump doesn't gets elected for 2nd term

HimmatSingh

Country flag
Some lines taken from Global Times' article here.

China has deployed more forces with more advanced weapons to the region including anti-air troops, artillery troops and air force with more advanced fighter jets, and if India dares to further escalate the tensions, the PLA can seize air-domination and cause immediate and significant damage to Indian troops, and India's decision-makers appear to have learned these facts, which is why Indian senior officials released pragmatic signals recently, the expert said.
"India's foreign minister is actually more senior than the military leaders in the country's political system, so there is no divergence between the military and the foreign ministry, and those aggressive moves made by the frontline troops need permission from the foreign minister. Now, India's foreign ministry and the military are actually playing the old trick - good cop, bad cop. But they really want to end the crisis before winter.
Hu said Prime Minister Narendra Modi and his Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) Modi are facing much heavier domestic pressure than the Chinese government, even with the US showing its aggressive posture in the West Pacific against China. This is because the opposition, the Indian National Congress party, has been waiting for such a chance to shake the BJP by heavily criticizing the Modi administration for its disappointing domestic governance and risky foreign policy.

mokoman

Country flag
A pic from sino forum

Looks to me like we crossed their preception line at several points ?

No idea whether its accurate , they simply could be copying indian OSINT and media.

They may also have their own 'baba'

azzzz020015fjckrxnxaserdoif.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles