India-China 2020 Border Dispute - Military and Strategic Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Sometime I do feel chinkies will back off when artillaries are fired. Lets see. I do think nothing happens in july.

Astrologically it is very bad for chinkies post 16th Aug . So hope ny action happens post that period.
Remember and keep in your's mind they never let's.

LETHALFORCE

Country flag

China Refuses To Pull Back & India Unwilling To Budge – The India-China Deadlock

War maybe the best solution?

Sehwag213

Country flag
Sometime I do feel chinkies will back off when artillaries are fired. Lets see. I do think nothing happens in july.

Astrologically it is very bad for chinkies post 16th Aug . So hope ny action happens post that period.
This is what Nehru thought in 1962.
If they back off without any territorial gain to show , it would be massive loss of face for them.

Knowitall

View attachment 53300

They are coming with their's tank's.

The chinese are showing their true intentions transferring Type 96 and Type 99 to Tibet's and UAR's. Kill this Chinese's.

View attachment 53299

We are waiting for them's.
Cmon India won't use such deadly weapons so early sunny deol shall only be used if nuclear weapons also fail to cause enough damage.

LETHALFORCE

Country flag

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Country flag
Apparently 11 and his confidants are working out of a bunker? Infighting within the PLA? Various CCP bosses who lost business interests abroad thanks to 11's gandmasti now after his neck?

Someone whose life is in immediate danger like this; tends to make rash military decisions or embrace a "scorched earth" way of thinking, which means all the fronts where the PLA is engaged externally, are extremely unpredictable. I'm sure the Americans figured this out by now.

India needs to be careful not because the PLA in Eastern Ladakh is guided by some 4D chess plan by Xi, but rather his desperation.

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Apparently 11 and his confidants are working out of a bunker? Infighting within the PLA? Various CCP bosses who lost business interests abroad thanks to 11's gandmasti now after his neck?
There are fighting in between for the Command's of the Western's Theatre's Command's.

doreamon

Country flag
pla lost 47 soldiers . loss of trade , investment opportunity in present and future .Future of their tech companies bleak as after india a cascading effect going to start... All this and if they move back without ny concession then it ll be loss of face .. utter failure of top generals who ll have to answer ccp . That makes me suspicious success of all these military level talks ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

Articles